The Ice Prince

The Ice Prince

 

Note: PS - sorry about the british language of the word 'bloody' as in 'bloody hell' XD
 
 
*******The Ice Prince*******
 
Seunghyun's breath came out as a burst of frosty air as he walked through the long , cold corridors and approached a door that was sealed by a huge red button that looked dangerous if one pressed it.  He knew full well why he - they- were here. It was for the good of the world! Seunghyun pressed the red button without a second thought, and watched as the double steel doors opened to reveal yet another darkned passage way, with what only could be described as huge steel capsules were visible down the ways there. Seunghyun drew a breath, walking past those doors and heading straight for those capsules. He would be the last to be placed in cyrogenic frozen state of being, the others, Taeyang, Dae, Seungri, and GDragon, already lost to the world until needed again.  
 
Seunghyun's misted breath came out a little stronger this time, as the temperature dropped even further to protect the frozen human beings in capsules, and he approached one capsule in particular. He hadn't found a time to properly speak to JiYong beforehand, so now he figured he could make up for it. The capsules themselves were big in size, and Seunghyun could literally feel the cold radiating from within, keeping the other young man in there alive until the time was right. 
JiYong looked like a ice prince as he was looked upon in that capsule. His skin was flawless, as always, his strange hair style seemed to already have a bit of frosting on top, the icy conditions already taking their grip on his forehead, and even a sprinkling of frost was littering his eyelash's, soon to glue his eyes tightly shut.
 
His skin was also taking to the ice, paling just a bit, but not enough to do any harm. 
 
Seunghyun blinked as he stared at Ji, unsure of HOW exactly to start up a conversation. Was Ji asleeping? Could he even hear what was going on out there? Was he even ALIVE, still? Of course he was alive, just...not..awake. Seunghyun found himself admiring that icy form of the other trapped in that capsule, and he even raised a hand to knock on the glass fronting panel of which Ji's upper body was only visible. Nope. No answer. Ji must've surely been lost to the world now, and Seunghyun disliked this. How long would it be before they would be needed again? Not too long, he hoped. Seunghyun wasn't even going to TRY to talk - it was pointless if the other couldn't hear him. 
 
That sudden knock on the glass had startled the other from within, and slowly, his dark orbs opened up. JiYong's mind was in another state, that he could hardly recognise or register what was going on around him. He could do nothing as Seunghyun tried to communicate with him, and it was only then, when those eyes opened, that Seunghyun turned back with a little fright, to look at the leader trapped within that capsule. 
 
At that moment - words were not spoken.
 
Seunghyun's eyes locked with Ji's, a dead silence filled the room, the buzzing and whirring of machines doing their work was the only thing, apart from Hyung, ALIVE. Seunghyun just stared. JiYong looked rather pretty as an ice god, but his eyes reflected emotion Seunghyun tried so hard to read. 
 
JiYong blinked back, unable to move or do much, but he'd bloody well try. His body was slowly numbing, and he knew it wouldn't be long until he was lost completly. He raised a hand slowly, his chilly fingers pressing themselves to the glass as if to touch Hyung's chest through the pane of glass that seperated them, and Seunghyun wasted no time in laying his own hand onto the other side of that pane of glass, knowing he was next...