Don't Wanna Try

Don't Wanna Try

 

You were in a relationship, with a man you loved the most. You were happy. He was happy. Yes, the keyword is the past tense you use here. For the first time, you toke his apologize. The second time you toke it too. And now, the third time he doing this to you. You really don’t know what to do. You just watch him. Watch him to do anything he want. Because you don’t have the streght anymore.

 

It feels like really a long time ago when you heard him say that words. When you and him talking about what will the both of you do in the future. He said, he want to adopt child with you. Two child. A boy and a girl. When he said someday he will marry you. How wonderful the world is when you wove in with him. Watch you sleeping in the night, and how nice morning is when he woke up with the smell of your cook.

               

            “Su, I love you.”

 

Yes, it was a long time ago.

 

Now, you just crying here, in your room. Thinking about what did you do wrong that causes him becoming like this. Like someone you don’t know. He’s not the man you love anymore. Gone the smile. Gone the warm hug he always gave you. Gone the gentle him that you always know.

              

                “Chunnie, let’s have dinner together.”

                “Sorry Junsu, I can’t. I have work to do.”

                “Oh, okay.”

 

And also, gone the Chunnie that always calling you ‘Su’.

You always wonder what exactly happened with him. Until the time you found him (again) in another woman embrace. You see his smile, he hug the woman with the love that he always gave you before. Hurt. Really hurt. It’s hurt like hell. You try to call him. But it seem he’s so busy with his ‘work’. So, you go to his apartment. Waiting he come home. You have the key anyway.

One hour. Two hours. Three hours. But he yet to come home. Where is he? Does he still with the woman? What he doing now?

Klik

He’s home.

           

              “Su…”

              “Where have you been, Chunnie?”

              “Work?”

 “Tell me the truth?”

              “…”

              “I saw you, Chunnie. Again.”

              “It’s not what you think, Su…”

 “It’s not what I think. It’s what I saw. Tell me, Chunnie?”

              “Really, Su.. she’s just my business partner. Please believe me Su.”

              “I’m sorry Chunnie. But I don’t believe you again this time. I don’t wanna try again. Too painful.”

               “Please Su.. I beg you. Give me another chance. Please Su…”

               “I’m sorry Chunnie. I’m so sorry.”

 

With that, you go out of his apartment and shut the door. All the ‘door’.