Happy Family

Proud 'Parents'
Proud 'Parents' You were walking on the streets going to SHINee's dorm. Yeah you read the right! SHINee's dorm, why? Well, to visit 'Bling Bling' Jonghyun, your BOYFRIEND.

After minutes of walking, you reached the bus stop and waited for your bus to come by. You sat on the bench and stared up in the sky until you heard girls gossiping, excitedly.

"Yah~ our bus should come quickly! I don't want to miss the second episode of Taeun couple" the girl told her friend. Her friend nodded and the two of them jumped while squealing. You just can't help yourself but to smile at the two girls, if they just know that what they are saying will be mentioned by Taemin, maybe.

After a while, your bus arrived and hopped on with the two girls. You sat in the back and plugged your earphones on, listening to music until someone called you.

You peeked at the caller ID and saw 'My Dino Puppy' on it. You quickly answered your phone and smiled.

"Hello?" you tried to hide your smile while answering. "Jagiya~" he cooed. He never fails to make you blush, "Ne oppa~?" you answered, if you're still at your apartment surely Tiffany, your cousin, will push you to your room. You could swear that he is also blushing in the other line.

"Aigoo~ I bet you'll be chuckling once you see my face" "you bet! Anyway, why did you call?" you asked him, leaning on the window. "Why are you not coming yet?" he whined, you chuckled and wished that the bus could fly to his dorm.

"Mian oppa, I still cooked for you but don't worry, I'm in front of your dorm building now" you answered while standing up. "Really? Should I go down and welcome my girlfriend?" he asked. "No oppa, your fans might recognize you and your nose. Remember!" you told him as you enter the building. He hummed and sighed in defeat. You smiled and hopped in the elevator, "oppa, who are in the dorm right now?" you asked. "hmm, Taeminnie, Key and Minho. Are you not here yet?" he asked you. You hummed and entered the code of their dorm.

"Annyeong!" you shouted as you entered the dorm, well it was like you also shouted on the phone. "Eh?!" you heard him gasp. You entered the living room and ended the call, "Y-yah! Why did that girl hung up?" he asked himself. You sat next to him, "because I'm already here" you beamed at him. He jumped up and smiled at you before tackling you in a hug, "Jagiya! Finally!" you chuckled at his attitude but hugged him back. 

"Hyung-- OMO! Noona, mianhaeyo" Taemin apologized when he saw you two. "Aigoo~ why are you apologizing? Come here! Let me also hug you!" you opened your arms and he happily went to your arms, letting you to hug him. 

"Yah Taemin-ah, you can't have your mom for yourself" Jonghyun told Taemin, he stuck a tongue out before partly breaking the hug. "Mianhae appa, come join me and eomma" he cooed at Jonghyun. He went to the two of you and joined the hug.

When you and Jonghyun started dating, you were really close to Taemin to the extent that you even bring him to some of your dates. At first Jonghyun was against it but when you explained that you are his 'eomma' and he is 'appa' he came to like it.

"Yah~! Will you cut it off? Let's just watch Taemin's WGM" Key interrupted the family bonding. You laughed and nodded at him, "Oh I brought food for everyone! I'll set it here" they nodded and turned the television on.

After placing the food on the table in the living room, Key called Minho. 

Then after a while, the show started. First off, it was Jinwoon and Hye Bin then Jeong Chin and Jung In. "OMO~ eomma, appa, you should do something like Jeong Chin and Jung In sunbaenim" Taemin suggested. You choke at his words and lightly hit the back of Taemin's head.

"Eomm--" "We're not yet planning something like that, Taeminnie" you cut him off and gave him a look. Jonghyun chuckled and patted your and Taemin's head, "stop giving our son a look, -ah. And you Taemin" he pointed a finger on Taemin, "stop joking around your eomma" Jonghyun continued and Taemin nodded.

"Yah, let's watch! It's Taemin's already" Minho interrupted them. The three nodded and watched, "Aigoo~ I still can't believe that our son has a wife already" you commented while letting out a fake sobs. Taemin, Minho and Key snickered and decided to tease you a bit,

"Yah, do you really not believe that this little guy here" Key pointed at Taemin, "is married?" he added. You looked at him confusingly, "what are you say--" "or is it because I got married before you and Hyung did?" Taemin cut your words off. Again, you choked at what Taemin said and gave him another look. Jonghyun just patted your back and told them to just watch.

"Gomawo oppa" you said and gave Jonghyun a peck in his lips. He smiled and placed an arm on your shoulder then kissed your cheeks, lips nose and your head. 

"Omo~ our Taemin is such a sweet fella" you jerked up and commented when he helped Naeun in getting on the boat. They continued watching without any comment until they reached to where Taemin was protecting himself only, "YAH! You should have protected her!" Key gasped and slapped Taemin's shoulder.

"Hyung!" he complained while rubbing his shoulder and looking at you. You just rolled your eyes at first but then softened and massaged the shoulder Key hit him. Then they continued watching, "Omo, Taeminnie" you gasped and looked at him sternly, he whimpered inside and looked at you with puppy eyes.

"I ca--" "keep that scolding after the show, noona" Minho interrupted you. You looked at Taemin for the last time then turned you attention to the show.

Now they're watching the Scene where Taemin and Naeun were going to eat. "I'm expecting something here Taemin-ah" Jonghyun said. You looked at him but he just smiled, with that you just shook it off. 

They kept on watching and watching without interruptions, maybe there are. "OMO~ I didn't know you have this side Taeminnie. Who taught you this?" you commented while pointing the television (well, more of the scene where Taemin fed Naeun) ", remember; almost all of your dates Taemin is with you and maybe, he learned all this from Your Hubby" Key snapped at her.

After that comments they watched without any interruptions, as in nothing, till the end of the show. 

"Yah~ our Taemin is really sweet" you patted his head. He blushed and hid his face on his hands.

Jonghyun laughed and pulled you off the couch, sitting on each of Taemin's side on the floor, "I'm so proud of you son" he said. "Okay, before you continue that family drama. Let us, me and Minho, go back to our rooms. The three nodded and laughed once they are in their rooms.

"Okay, seriously Taeminnie. Who taught all if those to you? Especially that action when you fed Naeun" you asked him while looking into his eyes. "Eomma, like what Key Hyung said. I got it all from you and appa" he replied in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. Your eyes widened and looked at Jonghyun, "What? It's all your fault, if you--" "FINE! Jonghyun, remind me next time not to bring Taemin" you told Jonghyun in one breath. He nodded and laughed then Taemin joined him.

"But eomma, aren't you proud?" Taemin asked while giving you his puppy eyes. "Yeah, I'm proud. We're proud Taeminnie" you said while ruffling his hair. Then you felt an arm on your wait and saw a hand on your shoulder, you looked at Taemin and saw Jonghyun enveloping you two in a family hug.

"Maybe, when you two get married and have kids; you'll be this warm and sweet. I bet you couldn't wait to have a family" Taemin commented. "Why would we wait to have a family when we are already a family. You as out son and the rest of the members as your uncles, well except for Onew who would be your grandpa" Jonghyun pointed out. You looked at Jonghyun and smiled, "Your Hyung is right and by the time we'll get married and have Kids, you'll have your siblings" you added that earned 'aw' and 'ohh' from Minho and Key.

"Yah! Aren't you supposed to be inside your rooms?!" Jonghyun shouted at the two. "What? We're part of the family right?" Key asked, you nodded and they went to join your family hug.

In the middle of the family hug, the door cracked open and Onew's head popped out. " Hi^^ guys, I'm back!" he greeted. "Yeah obviously" Key spat at him.

He went in the dorm and saw you all huddled up in a hug. "Uh, why are you hugging? What did I miss?" he asked while awkwardly rubbing his nape.

"Nothing grandpa, just get your over here and join us!" Taemin told his leader. "Okay-- WHAT?! Grandpa?!" he stomped towards you and all of you broke the hug and ran for your lives.

"This is the best family ever!" you blurted out while running away from Onew with Jonghyun holding your hand.

You and Jonghyun entered in his room and locked it. The two of you were panting so you sat on the edge of the bed and broke into laughs. "Next time, we should zip Taemin's mouth" you commented. Jonghyun nodded and leaned to your face. 

Before you could say anything he kissed you softly but full if love. "I love you" Jonghyun said when he broke the kiss to breath properly. "I love you too and this family" you answered and gave him a peck on the cheek before cuddling with him. 

--