Chapter 12 : Acting Differently ..

MinSul in We Got Married

 [ THIS CHAPTER'S SCENARIOS ARE OFF-CAM IN WGM'S CAMERA ]               

                  After that dreamy vacation on Busan , the wonderful couple went to Seoul to do their individual activities again. Comebacks of different groups are sweeping the local and international charts . But something is weird . Minho is acting weird eversince Sulli came back to the stage . Since SHINee wrapped their promotions for their 3rd Album already , he can only watch backstage . Like this day , he can only watch but cannot be seen by any fans or else it will cause commotion. He is in a backroom in the set of Music Bank and watching Sulli's performance in a wide screen television . Sitting comfortably in a couch and reading some magazines a bit .

Minho : Wow ! My wife is really the best , so cute and so pretty !

                After the f(x)'s performance , Jonghyun entered the backroom to see Minho .

Jonghyun : Yah ! What are you doing here ? Guarding your lady ?

Minho : Well ..

Jonghyun : You we're bothered by what I said last time , right ?

Minho : Of course I'm bothered . Thinking that some other guy will take my Jinri away , I can't let that happen . If before I'm not that conscious , now I will protect what is mine .

Jonghyun : *smirk* Tsk , still she's just your on-cam wife . Meaning , she's only your wife on television that's why you can't just complain about her meeting other guys .

Minho : Then , can I ask you hyung ? If you like a girl and someone is flirting around her , what will be your expression ? 

Jonghyun : Alright , alright .. calm down . I know you like her even before you're drama but these days you really need to make a move now ! Or else someone will take her away from you .. like Chanyeol ?

Minho : Can you stop it already ?

Jonghyun : *chuckles* Okay , wait the results for number 1 in Music Bank ! 

             As they are waiting for the results of winner this week on Music Bank , Minho noticed something . And then f(x) won ! They are being number one for how many weeks already . Minho forgot the thing he noticed and celebrates with Jonghyun for f(x)'s victory but he suddenly calm down when he watched the encore stage. What may be the reason that Minho suddenly became quiet that time ? Can you guess ? It's another ChanLli moment . Minho saw on television that Chanyeol and her wife are hugging each other and interacting intimately . 

Jonghyun : Minho ? Are you okay ?

Minho : ........ ( spaced out )

Jonghyun : Minho , I think you really need to do an action now ..

Minho : I know .. I think I should really step in this time .. ( stood up and went to the door )

Jonghyun : Hey where are you going ?

Minho : Hmm ?

Jonghyun : Are you going to the encore stage ? Or going to Sulli ?

Minho : What ? I can't go to Sulli right now , remember ? Manager-nim told me to not go near her until her promotions ended right ? 

Jonghyun : Then where are you going ? 

Minho : Secret ! *smirk* ( shutted the door )

Jonghyun : *sigh* I have a bad feeling about this .. should I follow him ? 

           As Minho left the backroom . He looks serious and angry . He looks like a hawk coming for his prey . And who is the prey ? Of course it's .....

Minho : ( sfx: bam ! ) 

Chanyeol : Hyung ?

           The prey is none other than Chanyeol . Minho harshly enter to EXO's dressing room. Since Chanyeol , Baekhyun , Suho and Kris are the only ones in the room , the sound of the door is loud . 

Suho : Oh ! Minho-sunbaenim ! 

Minho : Can I talk to Chanyeol a little bit ?

Kris : hmm ? Alright .. then we're going outside first .

Baekhyun : Chanyeol-ah , I will just call you if manager calls you .

Chanyeol : Okay .. thanks .

            So both of them are the only ones inside the room . It's kind of awkward since there's a tense and quiet atmosphere . For several minutes they just look at each other . But Minho's glare is different . It's like his 2 eyes are flaming of anger and jealousy . 

Chanyeol : H-hyung ? May I ask what do you need from me ?

Minho : Chanyeol , I will ask you directly , kay ? And I want you to tell me the truth and nothing but the truth .

Chanyeol : Hmm ? It seems serious . Alright , I promise .

Minho : What is Sulli to you ?

Chanyeol : Eh ? Sulli ? I treat her as my sunbaenim but at the same time like a little sister to me. She's really kind and very easy to get close to .

Minho : Is that all ? But why is it that when I watched the encore stages , I always spot you and Sulli acting like a boyfriend and a girlfriend ?

Chanyeol : Tsst. So you want to know , hyung ? Actually , I've taken a liking to Sulli eversince I saw her. I really idolized her before because she's pretty , kind and cheerful . 

Minho : So it's like that .. then I'm telling you to ..

Chanyeol : Hmm ? What ? To stop being close to her ? Who are you to tell me that ? You're just a husband on television not in real life !

           Caused by uncontrolled anger , pissed and jealousy . Minho punched Chanyeol and Chanyeol give it back to Minho . They fight inside the room , giving them marks , sweat and blood . Until the door was opened . 

Sulli : Oppa ! What are you doing !?

          It's Sulli . The two stopped and sat on the floor . Both of them are out of breath and still ready for a second round but luckily Sulli stopped them .

Sulli : What are you two doing ? Look ! Blood ! What happened ? Why are the two of you are fighting ?

Minho : .......

Chanyeol : ........

Sulli : Haiiisssh ! Am I talking to myself ? I'm asking the both of you ! One more thing , Minho oppa , why are you here ? 

Chanyeol : He entered here and we're just talking then he suddenly punched me out of the blue ..

Sulli : What ? Minho-oppa , is that true ?

Minho : It's because he pissed me off !

Sulli : Pissed you off ? That's your reason ?

Minho : ......

Sulli : If you don't have enough reason they you're the wrong one ! Why did you just punched someone without a reason ? To think that you're older than him ! Come on Chanyeol , let's treat your wounds. 

          Without checking Minho . Sulli helped Chanyeol to get outside and treated his wounds. Compared to Chanyeol , Minho got the most painful and most numbers of wounds , his nose is bloody and the fight left him some scars on his arm and body . Being left in the room , he almost cried but he realize that he's man so there's no reason for him to cry . He went out quietly so that no one can notice him . He locked himself in his room for almost 2 weeks . He doesn't even answer anyone's call or text message. And he didn't even come to WGM's shooting . Making Sulli worry and come to SHINee's dorm . 

Sulli : Hello ! Jonghyun-oppa ?

Jonghyun : Oh ! Sulli ! Key , Onew and Taemin left for their schedules so I was the only one left here to stay with Minho . 

Sulli : Is that so ? Minho-oppa .. is he alright ?

Jonghyun : Well , no . He doesn't eat eversince that night he came back with bruises.Sulli , something happened , right ? Tell me .

Sulli : Umm .. I saw him and Chanyeol-oppa fighting ; Chanyeol oppa said that Minho oppa punched him first and then when I asked Minho-oppa , he said he's pissed off that's why he punched Chanyeol-oppa.

Jonghyun : What ?

Sulli : Hmm ?

Jonghyun : Don't you know who is the reason why he acted like that ?

Sulli : What do you mean ?

Jonghyun : It's very obvious that Chanyeol has a liking on you Sulli . And Minho is just jealous !

Sulli : Why is he jealous ? I'm just friends with Chanyeol-oppa ..

Jonghyun : You still don't know ? Minho likes you ! No ... Minho LOVES you ! Do you get it already ? The reason why he acted like that is because Chanyeol want you too . And Minho doesn't want you leave him . He just want to assure that no one will court you !

Sulli : ........... ( spaced out ) W-w-what .. 

 

                         

                       Sorry for the late update ! Please enjoy and look forward for the next chapter ! ^_^