Bad Absolute Evil (^ __^)/

You're number one in my heart

I'M SO SORRY BCUZ I DON'T ADD CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS FOR A LONG TIME ...SORRY  ... T A T

for yor information,I edit a bit (I mean a lot) at chapter 3 .

 


 ________POV

  

After 15 minutes, we arrived at a good place to rest. There are a rectangular table and benches for us to sit and eat our food.

 

We eat and chat at each other untill Dae min say that she wants to go to the toilet. Than after she go,Hyukmin say to me

                         "___-ah , I want to buy  drinks for us,can I go? " said hyukmin to me.

                      "yeah ,afcours you can go" i said with a wide smile.

                         "Don't go any where when I'm gone,promise me" he said while stretched out his pinky finger at me

                          "I promise,btw i'm not a kid anymore you know?" I rolled my eyes to him while locked my finger to him

                "but still"

                "alright then"

                "ok, I'll go now"

                "bye"

 

    Hyuk min POV

       "____-ah, I want to buy drinks for us,can I go?" I said to her

 "yeah,afcours you can go" she said with a wide and cute smile. My heart skip a beat and fastin' when I see her smile*man,this girl can make me go all crazy with her smile.wait,what just i said?...what this feeling? do i...nahh!! I don't like her I just like her smile..I think *said in Hyuk min

         "Don't go any where when I'm gone,promise me" I said to her

             "I promise,btw I'm not a kid anymore you know?" she rolled her eyes at me.*damn ,even her glance can make my heart flutter? i will see a doctor* said in my mind         

            "but still" I said

              "alright then"

               "ok.i'll go now" I said to her while slowly leaving the place.

               "bye" she said to me. I don't even leave my eyes on her but she doesn't know I'm watching her.

 then ,a crowd of pupils bother my scenery.

   

______POV

 

 "aahhh! very boring if they not beside me"

"I can be your partner"

"huh?" I was surprised when I saw a group of  blonde boys.

"who are you?" I said with a poker face

"haha..what? you don't  know us?realy? we're the B.A.P" one of the blond boys said to me,I think he's the leader from the group.

"yeah? so?" I said and I look at the other members.then ,I see a boy that bump me latterly. I look at him strangely and he look at me suprisely.

"Wow,this girl is brave" the boy said to me and grab my wrist.

"what are you doing? release me!" I said to him. but he ignore me and drag me to a place.Zelo really want to help but he can't becaus if he help his hyung will be angry of him so he just silence.

Then,the boy bring me to a dark and cold room with the othere members at his side.

"what you want from me?" I said to him with my monotone voice even though I want to scream my out.

"ummm..let me see....I want to play" he said while smirking at me

"huh?"

*flashback*

 in B.A.P room

When yongguk busy sleeping, all of a sudden 5 blonde boys came into the room.It make yongguk wake from his beauty sleep.

"ok...who the fudge dare to wake me when I a sleep!!!" said yongguk in half asleep mode.

"errr...sorry hyung..." the five blond boys said in unison.

"it's ok...for now" said yongguk while folding his arm.

"hehe...hyung, I want to tell someting.." said youngjae

"yes? what's wrong? anything fine? or himchan do something nas-"

"I do not do anything!!"

"right~~" zelo said sarcastically.

"then what is it?' said yongguk

"let me start....ehem ehem...there is a new kid came to this school ...and we heard that the kid is poor.."said youngjae.

"poor?...why a poor kid study at a rich school? "

"I don't know...maybe the kid is smart and study at here?" said jongup.

"interesting.....ok..is it a girl or a boy?" said yongguk.All the blond boys look at himchan.

"it's a girl" said himchan while his bottom lips.

"eeewwww..hyung"zelo give a disgust look at himchan.

"you should learn to be an adult zelo"said himchan while patting zelo back . zelo fake coughing and said-

"I don't want to learn it from a ert like you,hyung"said zelo while pushing himchan.yongguk just giggle of his  childish  dongsaeng .

"ok-ok...so this kid is a girl and she is how old??"

"i think she is 16 years old" said jong up

"so it's mean ..she is in our age?" said youngjae

"she's a noona to me?"said zelo and jongup.

"i think so..."said youngjae

"hmmm...she is interesting....let's find her."said yongguk

"why so fast?"yongjae ask

"why? because i'm bored and i want to play"said yongguk while smirking.

*this is awful...i dont like to see people get bullied.and this time it's a girl!oh my..*

said in daehyun mind.jongup see daehyun face and know what is he thinking.He get closer to daehyun and whisper to him.

"hey daehyun,i know what are you thinking...i know...even i don't like to see people got bullied infront of me." daehyun got shocked 0.0..he know that he is not the only one who don't like bullying.


"so,what's the plan?" said daehyun with curios.jongup smile and said the plan at daehyun.daehyun just nodd mean aggred what just jong up said to him.

"understand?" said jongup to daehyun

"absolutely" daehyun and jongup smiled at each other

*end of flashback*


kkyyaaa!!!! i'm back!!!! sorry for the hangcliff...and sorry for not update .hehe...it because my exam...sooo sorry hope you guys don't hate me !!!

here some gif for you guys to say sorry ( ^ o^)/....*gif not by me*

 

bye~~!!