The cute guy next seat

You're number one in my heart

                                                              

(all image not by meee)

 

 

_______POV

 

 

Shubidubab papapa~2× Lalallala~Lararira~ -Secret-starlight moonlight

Alarm from ____phone just ring,it means she has to go to her new school.

  "Omg!!! I'm late !!!!" _____ jump from her bed and run into the bathroom .

After she has done wrras her cloth and ect,she made breakfast for her and her lil brother. 

            "Aish! I forget to wake that " so,_____ run to her lil brother bedroom and knock the door 'hard'. But no one open the door. She lost her patetion and shout at the door.

           "Yah!Yoseob!open the stupid door!wake up!it's late !"but Yoseob diin't hear his sister voice and just sleep.

After 3 minute waiting for respon,she got unpatetion and kick the door until it's break and shout to her lil brother.Yoseob get scared and he get up from the bed quickly

            "Yah! wake up you and prepare to go school, NOW!!!"

            "Yes ma'am"

                    "Good boy,now get youre to the bathroom!"

After,he wash and wear his uniform,he go to the kitchen and eat breakfast soundly with his sister untill he asked her sister....

               "Noona -ah~"

               "Hmmm~?"____ said with full.

                           "Where do you study now?"

                            "at Shinwha High School ,why?" (just picking random school)

                "just asking,is it wrong?"

                           "no,it just this is the 1st time you care about me"

                           "who say that this is the 1st time I care about you?"

                "you're " (lol)

                            "yah! not funny! I'm always care about you ,noona"

                 "alright 2x...and I always care about you too ,my lil brother"

                "I'm not liltle! I'm a grown man!" he said with his proud face stick on his face.

                           "ok,my grown man lil brother haha" (lol)

                           "yah!"

                "now-now ...finish with the chit chat and let's go to school."

                "ok"

____ wash the dish and walk school. They walk untill they saw Yoseob school,it's take 15 minute to arrive at his school.

                 "ok, goodbye then,see you after school" _____ said to yoseob

                "hmmm..bye noona! walk safe!"

                 "yeah!" then ___ continue to walk to the bus stop.(__ go by bus bcuz her school is far from her home)

  When she arrive at the bus stop ,she wait the bus to come and pick her up. After she waited for 15 minute ,the bus has arrive . She walk into the bus and search for a emty seat.She see a emty seat beside a sleeping handsome and cute guy .*maybe won't mad bcuz I seat beside him,right?*said in ___ mind.*wow!he so handsome and cute too!*____stared at the uknown guy beside her.She notice that the guy is wearing school uniform same like her.*he must has a name tag ,right?*She look for his name tag.Then she notice a tag on his upper pocket.

                  "Kang Hyu..k Mi-" She said with her low voice but the guy can hear her and she manage to wake him.

                             "yah~what are you doing?"the guy said with his sleepy voice.

 *aahhh~~soo cute!wait! did I just say at the uknown guy ....cute?oh whatever,but he cute tho*___said on her mind.

              "Yah!do you hear me?are you deaf?"

              " what.......?"

             "do you just stare at my beautiful face a few minute ago?"

               "umm...*glup*yeah...sorry!it..it cuz your face just too cute to not stare! *da fuq i just say??!!!*

               "yeah i know....im too cute eh?,but I think not just me is cute in here" he said while smirking at me

               "oh!tha- thank yo-you..." I said while blushing hard.

               "BTW...my name is Kang Hyuk Min call me

Hyuk Min but...you can call me oppa if you want ..?" he said while smirking again *arkh!why is he smirking?!! he make me going crazy!!*

               "Ah,no.BTW,my name is ______ ,nice to meet you ^_^" she reaching out her hand for to shake it with him--------->                

               "aaahh~____ eh?...nice to meet you too" he take his hand and shake it with hers

               "Uummm...btw...can .....we be.... f-friend?"

               "ok"

               "soo....w-where you school at ?"

               "shinwha high school,why?"

                "ah! same like me!!"

                 "yay,then we can see each other every day" he said with monotone

                 "yay"she said with the same tone

                 "btw, what class are you in?"

                "I dont know yet,cuz ...Im new here"

                "ahh~hope you are my classmate"

                "yeah~"

They slowly know each other .They talk untill the bus stop at the school.

                        "ah!we have arrive!" says ____

                       "let's go!"

              "oh cheay!!" so they got out from the bus and walk away.They walk and chat untill hyuk min ask ______

             "____-ah do you want to know places at this school?"

             "ok,but after I go to the teacher office ,ok?"

             "alright"

 

 

             

                              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


hai,(^ _^)/ how the chapter? is it too long.too short?boring?fail? comment!!

subcriebes will love to death!!

 

 

just imagine that this is your school uniform..

hi! btw i just edit a bit at this chapter...subscribe!

 

 

 

uri BAP yes sir!!!