the truth is revealed

Sunngyu's new love
You have decided that tonight is the night you are going to confess. Recently, you have come to believe he has the same feelings for you as to have for him. The way he smiles at you, the way you turn to him and he looks away embarrassed, the way he always blushes when you hug him. You have loved him for as long as you can remember, and now you are outside his house only moments away from confessing. You are just about to ring the door bell when you hear two people talking inside. You know its wrong but you decide to listen to their conversation. You can recognize Sunggyu's voice but not the other male he was talking to. The other man started to talk "Come on Sunggyu, stop being a coward. Don't deny it, you know that you love her" HE LOVES SOMEONE? AM I TOO LATE? WAIT MAYBE HE DOESNT LOVE HER, MAYBE HIS FRIEND IS JOKING. "you're right......I do love her" NO!!!!  "I think I'm going to confess. Ok, I'll confess. I'll....I'll go to her now and c-confess" You couldn't stand this. You can just imagine him standing there blushing a the thought of confessing. You start cry. Looks like your not confessing today......or ever. Someone must have heard you because the front door swung open revealing sunggyu with a surprised face. "H-how much d-did you here?" He said looking extremely nervous. He musn't want me hearing about the girl he loves. You couldn't stand to look him in the face anymore and ran away from the house. You didn't look back at the house. You were never going to look at that house EVER AGAIN. While you were running you hear someone behind you calling your name. You could tell who it is from there voice. It was the one person you least wanted to see at the moment. You kept on running hoping he would give up on chasing you. But you were wrong. He caught up to you and grabbed your arm which caused you to face him. His face was now red and covered in sweat. Even though he was like this, you still thought he was the cutest person in the world. He starts to talk to you "Please tell me how much you heard" "Let's just say I heard enough" you reply with hate. "I'm sorry you had to hear that, I wanted to tell you properly bu-" "Tell me properly?! Why would you tell me that! Do you think I would like the idea of you confessing to another girl!" "I'm really sorry but...wait what?? Did you just say me confessing to another girl?"  "Yes now don't make me repeat myself!!!" After a few seconds he starts to laugh. You glare at him " you think this is funny!" "No its just, you were the girl I was talking about" You turn speechless, just standing there staring at him. "Silly, I have always loved you, not anyone else. If you would have waited I was going to confess tonight but it looks like that plan changed a bit. Saranghae, and I will say it as many times as you want. I just need to know.........do you love me back?" You look at sunggyu as he outstretched his arms. You run up to him and jump into his arms. "Ofcourse I love you, and I always will" you say as you rest your head against his chest. If only we could be like this forever, with me safely in his arms.