that night

Unexpected answer
It's night time now and you decide to sit next to your best friend Yoseob on the couch. You have been avoiding Yoseob lately because you have noticed something. You realized that you loved him. You loved your best friend. Knowing that he'll never return your feelings always made you run away, like you were trying to escape reality. You decided the only way to stop running away was to forget about your feelings. You sit next to Yoseob and he smiles at you, obviously happy that you are not avoiding him. You start to watch a movie together and by the end of it you start to feel a little sleepy. Even though you said you were going to give up on your feelings you still had a temptation. You pretend to fall asleep and lie on his lap. He doesn't push you off or wake you up. You feel satisfied, he must really think you are sleeping. After a couple of minutes of just enjoying his company you feel something. Yoseob starting touching your hair  OMG IS YOSEOB TOUCHING MY HAIR! WAIT, WHY IS HE DOING THAT? You stop thinking and just enjoy his soft hands playing with your hair. You then feel a finger rub against the side of your cheek. You can't help but flinch at the sudden contact. He quickly removes his hand.  OH NO! DID HE FIND OUT? DOES HE KNOW I'M AWAKE? after a few minutes you decide to still pretend to sleep. It was quiet until Yoseob started to speak softly "Mianhae" WHAT IS HE SORRY FOR? "I'm sorry for not telling you, I was just........afraid. I was afraid that things would never go back to the way they are. I was afraid you would be disgusted with me. I just can't keep it a secret anymore" WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? "Saranghae. I love you and have been for as long as I have known you. I know you will never feel the same way but I don't want to keep lying to you"  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOSOEB LOVES ME? YOSEOB LOVES ME! BUT WHY WOULD HE? HE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO GET ANYONE HE WANTS BUT WHY WOULD HE PICK ME? your thoughts were interrupted when something soft touches your lips. You sit still till you realise Yoseob is kissing you. You can't help it any longer. You open your eyes to see a very surprised Yoseob. You are still in shock from what happened you didn't notice Yoseob starting to back away. Once you snap back into reality you look into his eyes. Yoseob looked really sad. Why? "Mianhae, I'm sorry I shouldnt have done that. Just forget about it okay" by now tears were forming in the corner of his eyes. Why would I want to forget about it? It was my first kiss and it was with the one I love. Why do you want me to forget about it? No, im not going to forget about it no matter what you say. He starts to walk out of the room but you reach out for his hand. He is surprised and turns to face you. You start to smile when you see his face. he loves you. You keep replaying his confession and the kiss in your head. "-get about it"  "What?" He replies "I don't want to forget about it" He looks shocked at your reply. "Please don't forget about it" you say as you look into his eyes. He comes closer to you, only a few centimeters away. You don't look away from him. He steps even closer, now he is so close you can feel his breath on your face. He suddenly pulls you into his embrace and whispers into your ear "I will never forget"