His confession

Dongho's confession
'Did I hear right? Did Dongho just say he loved me? It sounds to good to be true. What if he knew I loved him and is only making fun of me' You think to yourself. The thought of this makes you start to cry "please stop, please don't make fun of me. i know you don't really love me, you only feel sorry for me. J-just leave me alone" you start crying harder now. You start to walk out of the room before he could respond. You really didn't want to hear what he had to say. You didn't want him to agree with what you said, you don't want him to say anything else that would hurt your feelings. As you reach the doorway you feel two handp around your waist. You feel him hug you tightly from behind. He leans towards your ear and whispers "saranghae. Im not lying, I have been inlove with you for years, it hurts me to think that you think im lying. I would never make fun of you" shocked with this response you step out of his embrace and turn around to face him. You face not filled with sad tears but joyful ones now. 'He actually loves me' you say to rself. Without realising, you step toward wrap your arms around his neck. You look up into his eyes as you say "I love you too"