Its Complicated

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, GaEul woke up early to take a walk around the village. She needed to get some fresh air after yesterday’s kerfuffle which was too much for her weak soul to handle.

She meandered blankly around the house compound before she found her way towards the front gate. She pulled the big wooden door open and took a few steps out but something made her put an abrupt stop on her slow pace. GaEul was just few inches away from stepping on a man who was crumpling on the cold concrete floor. She opened , ready to let out a loud scream but her eyes caught on his face.

“KimBeom?” GaEul uttered, shocked. She squatted next to him. “What is he doing here?” she whispered to herself. She looked at the man who was sleeping soundly at such an inappropriate place. “KimBeom, wake up. What are you doing here?” GaEul gripped his left arm and shook him repeatedly.

GaEul hushed a small, relieved sigh the moment she saw YiJeong opening his eyes slowly, most probably responding to her action. But the easement doesn’t last long because a moment later he surprisingly shoot up from his curling position, which brought him to sit next to GaEul, the distance so close that GaEul swore she could hear his breathing loud and clear.

“KimBeom, are- are you drunk?” GaEul asked in response to the sharp pungent smell that she detected, but was replied with a weak moan as he shut both of his eyes again. Meanwhile her eyes were still locked on his face, which in GaEul’s opinion looked too beautiful for a person who was in a mad drunk state. GaEul continued to look at him in awe. It was the first time she was this near to YiJeong and she unconsciously took her time to devour his fine features, from his flawless skin to his pink, full lips.

“What? Pink lips? You are crazy, Chu Ga Eul!!” GaEul shook her head vigorously, trying to throw away all the nonsensical thoughts. It was absolutely strange to GaEul that no matter how hard she tried to disregard the odd city guy, she constantly felt wobbly when he was around.

While GaEul was busy fighting with her own thought, YiJeong suddenly opened his eyes and stared at her. She felt a rush of blood flowing up her face, causing her to blush a strong shade of red. The blush gradually became worst when he slowly brought his face closer to hers with a much deeper gaze intended in his eyes. Her heart sprinted in its own speed race, it was beating so fast she thought her heart was going to burst anytime soon.

“Ok!!! I will bring you inside now!!!” GaEul stood up immediately. She was in a big state of denial. She couldn’t accept the ridiculous feelings she was having and she wanted it to stop right away. She pulled his left arm to lift him up in order to move him from his absurd sleeping location to a more legit place; the guestroom. She succeeded in making him stand after using ten-years-worth of her energy and now she only has to guide him to his room and it will all be done.

GaEul was trying to place one of his arms around her neck when suddenly YiJeong pushed her, causing her torso to lean against the wooden door. He then brought his face closer towards GaEul’s and blinked his puppy eyes few times. It seemed like he was trying his hardest to recognize the stunned lady who was standing frozen before him.

“G-GaEul. Chu Ga Eul?” YiJeong mumbled in a barely audible voice.

GaEul was absolutely stupefied. He was just few inches, so close to her and yet she couldn’t do anything to shoo him away. What’s more scary was that she started to think that she had no intention and no reason to do so, not anymore.

“GaEul” drops of tears suddenly escaped his eyes. “I’m sorry. I…I” his lip trembled.

“I-I-Im scared.”

 “Don’t” YiJeong moved closer.

“Please don’t leave me”

GaEul’s heart skipped thousands of beats at his words. She knew perfectly that he was completely drunk, that what he said might probably be a total bull, but she didn’t know why. She just didn’t know why she was listening to him, a very close gap to believing. She watched agh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter