Chapter 6 - The word 'Like'

Fated To Be

Sandara POV

A few days later I started to joined the Drama club,the best thing is The drama club stage is in the gym I can see Youngbae playing besketball while I'am practicing,another thing is, there is a guy named Lee Minho,the one who few weeks ago played as the prince in the play ,He is getting more closer to me.

I put the script on the table next to me and glance the basketball court.

''Hey ! Pass it to me'',Young Bae shouted ; earning the ball and shoot it,the ball cleanly went inside the ring.

''Good Job Bae !!'',Few of Young Bae teammates said while hugging and patting YoungBae's back.

''Ouch.! Stop it ,It hurts you know'',He whined

Suddenly something inside me began to beat,I can tell my face is getting red too..Wow he is very cute today !!.

''Hey!!,Where are you looking around ? Dara??'',I flinced , and a man came to me with his smiling face.

''Ah Minho sunbaenim'',I mumbled , Yes he is a senior.

''So how's goin? Are you tired?,Come'on I will buy you a drink'',Minho offered

''No,I'm not tired,Umm...I'm just thinking...Yeah thats all,But why you started to cared me so much ...um..Sunbae?''

At first he froze and for a second a smile came from his face and started to cling to me.

''After all, I'm your loyal fan,I fell in love with you immeidiately after you magnicficant performance as Alice few weeks ago ~ ''

''Hey get back to work'',The teacher guiding us said while hitting Minho on his head

''Ouch, Fine...'',Minho whinned

Minho sunbae is a very nice guy ... and funny,I chuckled at my statement.

"Ahh by the way Dara !!"

"Ah yes Minho-shi ?"

"This lunch can we practice our lines alone together?Ah because Its really hard to act by yourself you know",He smile brightly at me

"Ah okay Minho-shhi",I smile back at him

YoungBae POV

"Hey Minho,I heard you and your girlfriend break up"

"Yeah dont worry I still have a ton of ladies I can date",Just by hearing that I really want to punch him

"So who's your next target ?"

Ah I have No time to hear this piece of crap.I started to walk away

"Sandara Park"

I paused.What ? Why must be her?.No I cant let him take her.I must warn her now.I ran as fast as I can and finally I saw her waking while carrying her drama books,she looks very beautiful~,Wait this doesnt matter now! I got to warn her.

"Dara !!",She flinched first looking at her surroundings and finnaly spotted me

"Ah Youngbae...whats the matter ?Why are you sweating"

"Dont worry I'm fine.I came here just to say something"

"Yes ? What is that Youngbae?"

"Dont go near to that Lee Minho guy,He is dangerous"

"No...you misunderstood Youngbae,Minho is a nice guy,he wont harm me,I guarantee that".What she didnt believe me...She trust Minho more that me..I thought...

"NO YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ME DARA",I shouted at her she started to move back,shocked that ai shout at her ,tears are formng from her eyes,"J..Just dont go near him".I said and left.

Sandara POV

I dont why you're mad Youngbae,I didn't mean to anger you,I just...Just.

"Hey Dara wassup?....Come on lets go",He held my hand and brought me to an unknown place.

"Okay lets start",He coughed"Oh dear princess you just have betrayed me! How can I forgive you"

"My prince I'm really sorry for what I have done to you"Saying that line made me remember Youngbae,"I dont know it will hurt your feelings"

"Do you really meant that ?"

"Yes of course My prince,And I...I really love you my prince"

YoungBae for what I done...I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.I,m really sorry.

i Love you Youngbae..

I kiss him,I suddenly open my eyes and pushed Minho away.What have I done? I kissed Minho

"Ahh...Minho...I didnt mean to..I'm sorry !",I ran away.

My mind is still showing that kissing scene...Ahhh what have I done !

THE NEXTDAY

YOUNGBAE POV

 I couldnt sleep last night,Ahh why should I made dara cry...My heart aches so much...I should say sorry.Ah there she is !

"Hey Da-"

"Yo Dara,Dont worry I know thats an accident,I forgive you"

"Really Minho ? ,Ah thank you , I'm so happy you would forgive me",dara said and smiled at him

My heart just been ripped apart ...

The day past quite fast,Its lunch time...I didnt have the feeling to eat..I went to to the park to walk for a bit

"Youngbae...",That voice..I know who said that

"Dara,,," 

"Yesterday...I'm really sorry if I anger you I ju-"

"D..dont worry I should be the one who must apologize I didnt mean to shout at you...I just like you,I dont want to see you get hurt...''.I was letting all my deep feelings out.

"Ah Youngbae...you like me ?I...I",Her face was really red,damn she is mad ,I knew it!

"I know its stu-"

What I just said ? Damn its over now..Our friendship is over !

 

 

 

"I like you too...."

 

 

 

I like you too...That word just echoed in my mind...She likes me too...It must be a dream..I'm dreaming.I suddenly hugged Dara.

 "I'm not dreaming right Dara...You just said you like me too right ?"

She whispered slowly. "Yes Youngbae-ah,I really like you too,Dont misunderstood me with Minho,Heis just a good friend.That's a,you're the one I like.."

Thats it my heart just explode from total happiness,I cupped her cheeks,she blushed really hard,"Can we be boyfriend and girlfrend now Dara,I know its fast bu-"

Suddenly her lips just pressed into mine,it last for a few seconds , then she replied "Yes!"

I was so happy right now..It just happen so fast..Now she's mine..

Mine only..

''I know its sudden but'',I began getting something on my pocket

''It just..'',I show it to her

The ring..

When I was on my way running like crazy to the school to watch Dara acting from the hospital..I saw it..Eventhough its cheap..but..I just has this feeling to buy this and want to gave it to her..As a gift for her good performance..But know..This ring will become more special..

Our symbol of love..

''I want you to wear this as my girlfriend..'',I grinned;She began to cry and happily took the ring from my hand and wear it to her's

I embraced her she hug me back..It was a perfect moment..

We look at each other..slowly began to move closer

Kiss..We kissed for a few moments and move away..

''Thank you'',She smile widely.

Thank you God...You fulfilled my wish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be with with her....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


ChaerinPOV

"I like you"

"I like you too Youngbae-ah"

"Can we be boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"Yes"

That scene just keep showing from my mind...Haha..They are finally dating,took them ,Long enough.

 

Tears just went through my cheeks,I ran away and I bumped into something...This cant be happening...

"Ugly? Why are you crying again?",Jiyong said

"Nothing...",I walk past him.He stopped me

"You think a elite like me can be fooled by this cheap faking things,Tell me the truth ?!!!".Ah he's sometimes annoying

"FINE ! Youngbae and Dara just confessed to each other and now they are in a relationship !! Can you let me go now", I wipped my tears

"Where is he now? I will beat him and tell him what you feel for him !!".

"No!! Dont tell him,I you really cared about me ?!? Its none of your buisness you know ?!!?, Dont ever disturb me anymore !!!!",I shout as hard as I can,letting outbthe anger and sadness inside me.suddenly something warm welcomed me.

Jiyong hands....He hugged me

"Hey chae...",He whispered to me slowly

*Degeun *Degeun .

My heart pounded really fast,Whats happening to me

"Y...Yeah",why Am I shuttering ?!?! He just hugged me no big deal !!

"I dont why , It really hurts me to see you cry...My heart always pounded when I am together with you,I'll get angry if you praised YoungBae everytime he wins a point on basketball training,I want you to always be happy.I think I like you Chae,I know its weird but ,I cant help it."

I was shock,The mister "annoying" likes me.He began to tighted his grip on me.My heart began to pound crazy.

"I..I...I'm sorry,but I cant",I ran away

What just happened ? Ahhh I'm going really crazy!!


Hey sorry for the long update but here !! I'm sorry Skydragon moments are so little in this chapter,Because i'm planning to put More skydragon moments at the next chapter.So dont hate me >_<

 

MOONCYBER

If you like it please suscribe

 

Sorry for typos,I'm not typing it on my computer.