Chapter 1-Their First Meeting

Fated To Be
Chapter 1 - First Meeting
Promise me you wont laugh Ok? , Even if i was to reborn... I'll once again will fall in love with you! ''
Author POV


 

" Listen Hyunseung promise me you wont laugh Ok? , Even if i was to reborn... I'll once again will fall in love with you! ''.

''Can we stop watching these lame dramas.Let's watch sports channel'',A boy whined to his mother watching those shows.It was his mother favourite.

''Yah!Wait a minute Bae this the exciting part of the story!!,dont dare to change the channel !!'',Young bae mom scolded her son.He just grumbled and snatch the remote TV.

''This drama is so boring mom'',He just rolled his eyes and began to change the channel.

Yes.YoungBae pressed thewrong button.That button just let himself one way ticket to hell.

''Come here you useless boy !'',His mom stood up with her fiery eyes.

Young bae family became well known in the neighboorhood because of their frequent arguments.

Youngbae lost at the fight earning a hard smack from his mom.

''What time is it DONG YOUNG BAE !?! You are late!!'',she shouted again.He could have sworn that his mom shout can tame a draglion [Dragon and lion].
''Fine,I'm leaving now'',He sighed and left the house.

There a girl stood there,not only a girl actually.A girl surrounded by 5 ugly punks trying to flirt with that girl.

Youngbae just laughed at that sight.

Chaerin POV

''I'm going to school to attend the welcome ceremony..Got it ?'',I sighed once again trying to hold the fist to punch them.A fine morning ruined by these old ugly punks.

''Aww so cute,just forget about it why don't you skip it'lets go fool around'',The biggest punk began to walk closer to me with his filthy hands moving to my thigh.

I slap his hand that make he flinch a bit.So persistent, should i kick him on the groin?

''So unexpected...some guys are interseted to you?'',That short boy just came in the picture.

''Youngbae ?'',He just smiled and shove a peace sign finger to me.Then he goes and whispers to that big punk.

''She might look pretty but she always restort to violence futhermore she's a glutton,Just give up on her already...'',I start to gritted my teeth and forming my hand to a fist.

I smacked his head heardly making him whine,''You are the one who restort to violence and a glutton !!! ''

''Nope you even worse than me!!'',Youngbae smiled and stick out his tongue.I sighed.
When will that boy grew to an adult?

While we are in the middle of our conversation,The punks started to get irritated he shove Youngbae away and shouted,''Stop ignoring our presence!!,Just go to hell already !!'',He was about to punch Youngbae's face.

Youngbae knew that would come.He easily dodge that punch and punched him,it hit right to that Big punk face.

''You dare to hit me you ?!!!'',That big punk command his gang to attack him at once.Unfortunately every of their hits failed to hit Youngbae.''Seriously,You guys are slow'',Youngbae grins and started to slam their head with the basketball that he held awhile ago.

I smiled at Youngbae's win against that punks who's already laying at the ground exhausted.''''We already late , we need to hurry up'',He quickly carry my body on his back.

I was startled at his move and shuttered a bit,''W-What are you doing?'' I slowly wrap my arms around his neck to prevent a great crash on my .

''Just hold on tight.I'll get you to school faster'',I gulped and we suddenly zoom away the place.

During our flight to the school,I slowly rest my head a little bit to his back,There suddenly a strange sound started to playing inside my body.

My heart started to feel jumpy and excited,my hands started to sweat and my face started to get hot.

It was unusual but it was warm and comfortable,I slowly close my eyes and enjoy this feeling.


Youngbae POV

We finally arived at school,I began putting Chaerin down,she lend me her napkin to wipe my sweat.I panted and grin to her.''Thanks chae''.

She just nodded silently,I started to notice her face gets red a bit but she suddenly dashed off leaving me alone.I started to think.Maybe she was laughing her off when I fought with those guys.I nodded at my thought and walked to my friends.

''Yo,Young bae !'',Minho waved to me.''You still didn't change eh ?? still short like ususal,did you check the bulletin board? we are in the same class...futhermore we are in same class with Lee Chaerin!!Lucky !! '' ,Jong hyun squealed,making himself like a fanboy who is madly happy to meet his idol.I chuckled at his action;suddenly a luxury car started to stop at the school gate.

Girls started to scream and squeal,they all gather at the front gate to meet that person who's in the car.

''OH MY GOODD ITS KWON JIYONG''

''JIYONG OPPA !!''

''KYAAAA HE IS SO CUTEEEEE''

Kwon Jiyong? I raised my eyebrow when that person started to get out from the car.Louder squeals started to form,revealing a guy with a smirk on his face.

''Hmph you stupid girls,stop screaming at my charming looks'',That guy grins proudly,God.Is he worth to be treated like that? he's a pitful shorty fellow that has that jerk attitude.

''That is Kwon Jiyong he comes from a rich family and his parents control this area.he has very excellent grades and always top in every sport competition,though he has a worst personallity.'', Taemin looked at the crowd shooking his head in disbelief.

What does he have that I dont ?? Okay the grades and the money.I sighed once again.Begging he wont be same class as me.

''Hey Minho ! Is that guy on our class?'',I looked at him crossing my fingers that he will say no.He nodded.I groaned.I need to make Chaerin stay out from him.I looked at that guy again.

He was grinning while giving his signature to the girls that surrounded him.

''Grr..'',I mumbled.

Sandara POV

I carefully walked through the corridor,finding the class that I was destined to.Biting my lips on how nervous it'll be.Can I make friends?Can I make it through this highschool?

While on the middle of my dilema,I bumped into a guy.It make all the book that I held fell down.I quickly apoligize bowing to that person.''I'm sorry!I'm so sorry!''.

That person mumbled curses and glared at me.''Dont walk without your brain! Ugly girls should just walk aside from the road !!''.

I looked down and bowed once again.Out of nowhere,a shoe started to hit that person's head.I squealed.

That person started to grunt and shouted at his surrondings,''Who did that?!''

Everybody started to get silent,From the crownds surrounding that person,A guy walked casually to retrieve his shoe back.

''I did that and the name is Dong Youngbae.Apoligize to her,I saw it with my own eyes you're the one who knock her down !My deceased grandmother said that guys should be gentle to girls !!!'',He putted his shoe back and point directly at that person.

''Who cares about an old lady?'',Youngbae started to grit his teeth,his eyes started to get furious;''That was my deceased grandmother you punk!'',He started to punch directly to that person face.

They both started to hit each other harshly causing comotions on the corridor,We all stood there watch the fight doing nothing,If we tried to stop them,we might be the victim rather than them.

A girl pushed her way into the crowd.She rubbed her head and sighed.She started to walk closely to the battlefield.Making two fist and launch it.That both fist directly hit to both of their heads.She startde to pull Youngbae shirt;causing him to struggle.

''Let me go chaerin!!'',Youngbae furiously stared at that man face.

''This is none of your buisness ugly so stay off!'',That man furiously ran and launch a fist through Youngbae face.She know that was coming as she throw a furious kick to that person;causing him to fall.

''Stop making a huge commotion here and apoligize'',She let Youngbae go from her.Earning many claps from the crowd.

''Expected from Chaerin.''
''She is so awesome !!''
''I love you Chaerin!!!! Youre so cute!!''


''How dare you humilate me like this...'',He started to rub his wound and stormed away from the battlefield.

''Are you okay?'',She slowly looked at me

I panicked and nodded.''Y..yes im fine'',Youngbae help me to pick up the books as he suspected something;''What is this?''He began to read the title.I foze and see his reaction.He smiled and looked at me causing some beats inside my body.''You like acting stuff?''

I panicked and grab the book he was holding and the rest of the books.I bowed to them and ran away.

I reached the rooftop.I sighed and bit my lips.Why do I always end behaving like this?

''Today drama that lead actress did a good job expressing her feelings like that'',I  started to breathe on and out.

''Even if i was to reborn... I'll once again will fall in love  with ...'',I froze,There I saw him,with his widen eyes and mouth hanging on the air like that.

Dong Young Bae

I squealed loudly.Making him back to reality and panicked.

This is embarrasing!How long is he been there??!.He walk towards me and grined.

''You are amazing!!'',He both of my shoulders and smiled widely.Earning a beat again from me.

''Today drama was boring .. but I was completely enchanted when you started to act like that.....I am so happy to see a wonderful acting from a diffrent actress' !!',My lips started to form a smile.''Thank you'',He smiled back to me.

That beat gets louder and louder as I see his smile.It felt nice but is it normal?

Jiyong POV

I was at the clinic to check on my face.There were no problem.Just a normal headache.I swear I will beat up that punk and humilate that girl when I see them.

''Where is Young bae..?'',A familliar female voice that make be flinched a bit.She was staring through the windows,I hurriedly hide myself to the corners of the wall and watch her.

She suddenly sees the rooftoop.Her face started to get heavy,her lips form a frown.It was a dissapointed and sad look.

Weird beats started to beat loudly inside my body.


The Next Day


Sandara POV

'' Hello my name is Choi Dong Wook  your history teacher and class adviser nice to meet you all,lets get along in the future ! Call me Mr.Wook'',Mr Wook joked around the class and introuce himself to us.''Okay then now, everyone please introduce yourselves !'',Mr.Wook putted up a wide smile as everyone began standing up and making their introduction.

''Okay Sandara its your turn'',He glance at me as a signal to stand up.

My body started to get tense and I can feel my hands sweating,hearting beating fast and legs trembling.I stood up silently biting my lips.''Um,,Sandara??'',Mr Wook smiled at me.

''M...my..my n..name..I..is S..and..ara Park!,N..nice ..t.t.to me...meet y..you!!'',I bowed and quickly sat down.''Alright;maybe someone is nervous on her second day'',Mr Wook joked.

''What wrong with this girl?''

''She only needs to introduce herself''

''What a weird girl''

I lay my head down.Holding the tears thats ready to spread away.Suddenly a door opened and 2 person barged in.

''Sorry Wook oppa!! We're late !'',Chaerin bowed.

Both of them gets scolded by Mr.Wook.Youngbae started to see his surroundings notice me.I gulped.''Oh!Its You Dara !!,We are in the same class '',He walked casually and started to grin,shaking our hands swiftly.

''HEY!,You still dare to talk calmly while you already late for an hour ?!?'', The teacher slam his head hardly with the book he's holding.Causing laughter to the class.

In that middle of the comotion Chaerin walked to my table and introduce herself.''Nice to meet you,my name is Lee Chaerin, Young bae childhood friend,'', She flash a cute smile to me.She's so pretty.I smiled back and introduce myself to her too.

'' U-hm Lee chaerin - shi th..thank y..you f..for he..helpi..ng me y..yesterday''

''Call me Chaerin'',She showed a peace sign makind me nod ''A-ah t..thank you...Chaerin'',I said; smiled shyly to her.

(LUNCH TIME )

Lunch time and the cafeteria is packed with students,I went out of the school and decided to eat at the school park.''Hey Dara noona!'',A guy just hoped down the tree he just climed and smile at me.''I was thinking that are you definitely enroll in a drama club ?'',He moved closer toowards me making a electric shock zoom to my body.

''I think that w..will be I..impossible because every time I'm in a stage my stomach will start to feel bad and my body will start to shake crazily and that is very embarassing...'',I mumbled while looking away from him.

''It's okay,I'll teach you on how to be brave;right now!''

''B..but what about afternoon classes ?'', I asked, he chuckled at my question.''''Nah let's just skip it...'',He quickly grab my arm and escape us from school.We avoid the front gate so we wont get caught by the school guards.

''We are finally here !!''

''A haunted house??!?'',Please tell me we aren't going in there.I felt my face started to get pale and hand sweating.''Come on !!'',He  grab my hand,hs hands felt warm,able to calm me down a bit.

Just a bit.I gulped,as we reach the entrace of the haunted house.We bought the ticket and went in the place.

The atmosphere started to change,Cold air started to hit our bodies as we felt scary sounds surrounding us.I unconsiously grab Youngbae arms making he flinched a bit.I glanced at him.I smiled a bit.

Turns out not only me who's scared,eventhough its dark,I can see the pale face of Dong Youngbae.''WAAAA!!'',a terifying ghost started to chase us.Causing us to run,finding the exit.

We made it.I panted hard and look at Youngbae.''Umm...Youngbae....'',causing him to glance at me,panting too then smiled brightly.Causing yesterday abnnormal feeling to come.I smiled back at him causing him to froze in the spot.

Did i smile wrong?My face looks that creepy from the run ?

Out from nowhere a object hit my head,causing me to fall down.

''Ugh..'',I groaned, noticing my glasses fell off.

What a wrong timing!

Youngbae POV

A ball just hit to Dara's head,making the owner of the ball panick and quickly apoligize to her.I grab her glasses that just fell off.''Eh..Dara your glasses''.I glance at her.

My eyes starte to widen and I started to feel the heartbeat inside my body.I gulped and started at her beauty.

Beneath those glasses is a godness..

The beat started to get harder and it change my whole life.

 

author's note

(Updated 07/31/14)

Blehh ! MoonCyber is here with a new writing style and layout! SATISFIED? please do ! Dont forget those lovely comments that im dying to see.

First  I want you to do some fangirling on how lucky is to have a teacher like Dong Wook or we can say SE7EN !


Why i made him as the teacher ???!
 
Because he does well on scolding Youngbae XD




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can never deny a hearbeat when you see a godness that close !