cHapPie TwO...

Why Didn't You Say Anything??[HIATUS]

 

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

 

"Yeollie... Where are we going??" Sungjong asked me in sudden.

 

"I don't know. Why don't you suggest some places that we can go..." I told him.

 

"Hmmm… The weather is kinda hot, why don't we go to YeouidoPark. I really wanted to go there. Can we go there please..." He blinked his eyes for a few times, pleading like a kid.

 

I couldn't resist his cuteness so I gave in and smiled at him. "Okay let's go there!"

"Yes!! We are going to YeouidoPark..." he repeated the same over and over again...

 

'Oh... Sungjong why do you need to be these cute?? That's why I'm falling for you... But then it's hard to confess it to you..' I sigh..

 

"Hey Yeollie... why are you sighing??" He asked me with a worried face...

 

"Nothing.. Just that I was thinking about some school works..." I lied to my Jongie...

 

'My Jongie... I wish you could be mine forever..'

 

"Yah... Yeollie do you hear what I've been saying??" he shakes my hand..

 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked him.

 

"Why are you daydreaming?"

 

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure? Anything wrong? Just tell me, okay!"

"Really it's nothing... so what are saying earlier?" I change the subject.

 

"Actually I was saying that ... I’m so excited to go to the park... I can't wait to play with the water......" He started to talk and talk... he’s so energetic and full of life.

 

*************************************************

 

 

At ThE pArk.....

 

"Yeollie look!! The water fountains!!! Wow! So beautiful." He squealed happiness..

 

"Yes... I saw it... Hey Jongie relax... those fountains can't run away..." I calmed him down...

 

"I was just too excited!!" He squealed again..

 

Sungjong runs to water fountains and play with it...

 

We play for the whole day.... Until SungJong receive a call...

 

"Who is it?" I asked him..

"It's Mama..."

 

"Then answer it." I told him..

"Yeoboseyo.."

".............."

"okay... I’ll get there soon.... what about Yeollie?"

"..................."

"Alright bye.. love you...."

 

"What is it about?" I asked him

 

"Mama want us to go back for dinner...And you're invited... because you’re Mom and Dad went out on a date.. so you're having dinner with us.. And I'm extremely happy about it!!" He jump around with joy.

"Okay let's go home then... You’re mother might get worried if we are late..." I told him..

" Yeollie.. can we get an ice-cream at least..." He gave me a puppy eyes and made a buing buing.

"Okay let's go to the gelato shop over there..."

"Yeah!! You're the best!! I love you soo much!!" He jump and peck me on my cheeeks.

"Ooops... Yeollie I didn't mean to do that..." He was worried.

"Hey.. It's okay... You should look at your face just to know .. It was soo priceless... " I tried to cover my a little bit shockness, I was actually happy about it....

 

' Jongie... I Love you tooo soo much.. but then I could only say it in my heart... how I wish you could hear it..'  I monologue to myself.

 

********************************************************************

 

 

After having Ice-cream they decided to go back home...

 

Sungjong's House

 

"Mama! We’re home.." SungJong shouted from the door.

 

"Darling you don't need to shout..." His mom Byunghyun came out from the kitchen "Why did the two of you came home late?"

 

"We went to the park and stopped for an Ice-cream, since Jongie is craving for it..." I replied..

"Hmmm...  You should at least inform me earlier... understand?" He asked..

"Yes Ma'am..." we replied in unison, then chuckled..

 

"Naughty boys, go and take bath... Then we can have our dinner...Don't take your own sweet time or your Papa gonna die from starvation." Mama shoo us to Sungjong's room.

 

**********************************************************************

 

 

Sungjong's Room

 

"Who should bathe first?" he asked..

"Can't we bath together??" I asked playfully while playing with my fingers.

"Yah!! Lee SungYeol I'm serious.." He said with a blush.

"Okay then why don't take a bath first.. I'll go after you..." I replied..

"Okay... Don't go anywhere... wait for me..." He told me to stay...

'Tsk... Jongie... I would never leave you.. I promised, but it’s actually better if we took a bath together' I laughed like a crazy person with my face as red as a tomato.

 

**************************************************************************

 

 

Dinner...

 

"Papa...." Sungjong called his dad when we arrived at the dining table and kiss his dad on his cheek.

 

"Yes... dear..." Papa Chanhee replied ..

 

"Sungyeol take a seat..." His Mom Byunghyun told me to seat...

 

"So Sungyeol... where did you bring my son just now?" His dad asked..

"We went to the YeouidoPark and then we stop by the gelato shop before we came here." I replied..

Then Sungjong start to tell the whole journey... start from we came to the park and to the end of the day...

 

'Jongie you're so adorable, please stay with me forever..'

 

 

*********************************************************************************

 

 Thanks sooo much to >> Kgirlz and angel_baby_exo for subscribing....

                              >> Kgirlz for upvoting...