ChApPiE~ OnE

Why Didn't You Say Anything??[HIATUS]

Sungjong pov

"Hello.. Anybody home??" I said as I enter my uncle's house...

"Owh.. My baby Jongie has arrived!!.." My aunt, Sungyeol’s mom Dongwoo said as he pinch my cheeks..

"Ouch.. Auntie it hurts..." I pouted as I rubbed my cheeks..

"Aigoo so cute.. Ur giant cousin is still sleeping in his room.. Go and wake him up..." He said as he went back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast..

"Okay..." I run to my beloved cousin's room..

*************************************************************************************


Sungyeol's room
 

'Woah!! What a mess!!' I was shocked seeing Yeollie's room..

"Yeollie... Wake up!" I tried to wake him up but..

"....."

Nothing happens.

"Yeol.. Wake up.. It's 9 already.."

"Mommy.. 5 more minutes.." He murmured..

'Do I sound I like his mum?' I was wondering..

"YAH!! LEE SUNGYEOL WAKE UP!!" I lean closer beside him and shouted at his ears.. I lost my patience.

He flinches and he almost falls out of bed. "Hey!! What was that for?? It hurts.." He stares at me with disbelief as he cupped his ears.

"You didn't woke up .. So I decided to shout at your ears... Does it really hurt? I'm sorry..." I gave him my cute eyes..

He glared at me but then smile, "Fine.. Ur forgiven.. Come here.."

I came to him and he gave me a peck on my cheeks..

"Hey you’re face is all red!!" He laughed at me..

'Aigoo.. Did he just kiss me??'

"Hey.. Stand up and take a bathe... Auntie is making breakfast... And you've promised to hang out with me today.." I shoo him into the comfort room..

"Okay Jongie~.. Anything for you sweetie..." He said and wink at me..

I cover my face...

" Oooo my Jongie~ is blushing again.."He teased me as he get up and went to the comfort room.

"Yeollie! I’ll wait for you at the living room!!" I yelled and went out off his room.

'Hey.. Lee SungJong why are you blushing too much today?' I said to myself.

***********************************************************************


In The Living RooM.....

"Morning Uncle..." I greet my uncle, Sungyeol’s dad Howon.

"Morning baby boy... how are you doin' ?.." he asked.

"Fine.. and I'm not a baby anymore....!! " I tried to correct him.

"Yeah.... whatever you're still a baby boy to me... right wifey..??" He asked Dongwoo.

"Yup.. That's true.. you're still our baby boy.." They nodded in agreement..

"Urghh... Auntie.. What are we having for breakfast?" I tried to change the topic.

"Sungjong you are trying to the change the topic aren't you??" Howon asked.

"Nope ...I'm not..." I replied.

"We are having porridge as our breakfast since our giant baby wants it last night..."


"Mommy I'm not a Giant baby!!" Sungyeol suddenly appeared..

"You are one giant baby..." Aunt Dongwoo corrected him..

I chuckled as Sungyeol pouted at his mom words..

"What so funny.... there's nothing to laugh at..." He scolded me... I smiled at his childishness

"Auntie .... Yeollie and I are gong out together later... It’s okay right?" I asked permission from Aunt Dongwoo...

"Yes, you can honey.." He gave us permission..

"YES!!! You're the best mum ever..." Sungyeol shouted... and get a knock on his head..

"You doesn't need to shout Lee Sungyeol" He get scolded by auntie upon his behavior...

************************************************

             A lot of thanks to >> EunChul95,Miss Rabbit,HyunLyeol Kim, vacuumgirl,snowiemay01, hyper Pola, Xiumi_17                                      VipAplusInpirit21 and myungjongkitty for subscribing to the story...

                                >>HyunLyeol Kim and snowiemay01 for upvoted the story..