chapter 1

My super understanding girlfriend

 

YAERI-SSHIII!! A high pitched voice filled the halls of SM ent. Aigoo! Baekhyun can’t you just shut up? Yaeri said well I can’t really avoid to get excited to see my super duper beautiful sister-in-law! Haha! You must be excited to see chanyeol right? Baekhyun curiously said. Of course if you only knew. You said. Wow! You really feel so excited Baekhyun sarcastically said, considering that you haven’t see him for months and yet you still look calm. Baekhyun explained. Then kyungsoo came butting in the conversation. Hi yaeri! I miss you. Kyungsoo sweetly said. I do miss you owl she said. Aigoo kyeopta! D.O said. EXCUSE ME! CHOGEO! A deep voice suddenly caught the attention of the three. Would you mind letting my girlfriend walk her way to me? Because I’ve been waiting and standing here for years. It was chanyeol speaking like he’s kinda pissed. Uhm if you’d excuse me handsome human beings, I would like to see my boyfriend. Well as you wish our princess baekhyun said, See you! D.O faking a cry. Hahaha! Whatever boys then she gave them a flying kiss.

 

Then she walked to the direction where chanyeol is.HMMM what’s with the long face chanyeol? You said facing a pissed off chanyeol. What’s with what? Chanyeol dumbly asked.Aigoo my channie! Yaeri said laughing at chanyeol’s mad face. Stop laughing! Im serious here babe! He pouted. Arraseo! Hello channie! Then she gave him a peck on the lips. Happy? She said. Well a hug would be much better then he grabbed yaeri’s waist hugging her tightly. Ok-ok I get it! You miss me that much huh? She said, oh heavens If you only knew chanyeol replied. And please stop calling me channie Ms. Shin I don’t like it. He pouted. Oh whyyy? She said, well there’s a lot of channies in the world. You’ve got gongchan sunbae from B1A4, himchan hyung from BAP so many channies! I just want to be CHANYEOL! PARK CHANYEOL! Arraseo? Then she tighten the hug which made chanyeol grin. I miss you shin yaeri! Chanyeol said. Me too Park Chanyeol! She chuckled. Not far away from the lovey dovey scene was EXO. Oh gosh Park Chanyeol! What did you do on your past life for a getting an awesome girlfriend like yaeri? Kris said.Eww hyung is jealous yuck! Chen said. SHUT UP JONGDAE! Their so TH-WEET. Sehun said. Don’t worry sehuna IM HERE! Luhan proudly said. Seriously dude? THAT IS SO GAY! Lay exclaimed. Forget all your bitterness and lets head out to eat. Suho said. YEEEY! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! WOOOOOH! Minseok said. And with that EXO left the couple to have their lovey dovey moment.