Meeting The Parents

The Beast and the Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n I apologize for not updating recently...school started and i have like 3 other stories going on and like 3 on hiatus and ugh i just lost inspiration for absolutely everything!

 

Chapter 13: Meeting The Parents

Author's POV:

"Did you have a goodnight's sleep?" Jinyoung asked. Sun gave a small nod, "Mhm...And you?"

"Yeah I slept good too. Great actually, a lot better than I have in awhile." Jinyoung said, looking down at Sun's drowsy face.  Giving her a warm smile. "It's beautiful out here in the morning, you know? Look at the grass, and the dew."

Sun looked at the dewy meadow. It was a brisk and chilly day in Autumn. It was around noonish and they had missed the pinkish-yellowish tint of the clouds, and the sunrise. Shame, Sun was really looking forward to watching the sunrise with Jinyoung, and even though Jinyoung would probably never admit it, he too was looking forward to it.

And even though they had slept outside all night, Sun felt a weird kind of warmth. Looking down to her side, she found that somehow during the night Jinyoung had slipped an arm around her waist, bringing the two incredibly close. Not that Sun minded, not in the least. In fact she found herself smiling a bit, wishing that this would never end.

But of course, all good things must come to an end.

RINGRINGRING.

The annoying ring of a phone went off. Snapping them both back into reality.

"It's Chanyeol..."  Sun says, picking up her phone and looking at the caller id. She looked up at Jinoung, as if to ask 'should I pick it up?' Not that she needed his permission it's just that she wanted someone to tell her not to. She didn't want to pick up the phone. She didn't want to answer the phone and have Chanyeol lecture her for probably 5-20 minutes long, telling her not to go out with strange men. Which, technically was wrong, because she didn't go out with a strange man, she went out with Jinyoung. He wasn't strange, it was a totally different case.

RINGRINGRING.

Gosh darnit Chanyeol, what on earth could you possibly want right now?  Sun thought.

"You should answer it," Jinyoung says "so he knows that you're still alive." Sun smiles a bit, and slides her finger across the screen.

"Hello?" she asks, even though she already knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter