Date in Yeouido Park

Special Chapter ( Expect the Unexpected ) Date in the Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ROKkhf9yU - K.Will - Love Blossom

Myungsoo and I talked while he was driving, he asked me a bunch of stuffs like how am I doing (obviously?) and I would always reply good/fine/better. I know I probably bore him a lot through my answers and replies int ext messages.

"Are we almost there?"I asked curiously with the excited feeling I feel inside of my chest.

"Almost...do you hate waiting for so long?" Myungsoo answered while steering the wheel to the right side.

"Not really, I'm just wondering." I said. "Where are we going anyways?" I asked and nagged him.

"Fine I'll tell you so you can stop nagging me about it. I'm taking both of us in Yeouido Park the Cherry Blossom park.Know that place?" Myungsoo finally said.

"Never went there but heard of it, it's crowded there though." I complained as I rubbed my nape.

"Don't worry it's not like someone's gonna attack you. I'll keep you close with me." Myungsoo winked at me. All of a sudden I felt my face blushing hard when he winked.

"Will you stop with that wink. I swear I'll poke your eyeballs." I glared at him.

"Woah Brutal girl as always. Chillax." Myungsoo laughed.

"Aishhh just keep driving and tell me if were there. I want to sleep for a while." I said.

"Were here!!!" Myungsoo suddenly said and parked his car in the parking lot slot.

"WHAT?! ALREADY?! That was fast! I didn't even..I.." Myungsoo cut me with his fingertips above my nose.

"Now shusshh...I thought you wanted to go out...not sleep." Myungsoo playfully pressed my forehead.

"Whatever you say Myungjerk." I stuck my tongue out towards him.

-----------------------------------------------------

No One's POV:

You were looking around once you entered the park and all of a sudden Myungsoo slowly held your hands. He grabbed you with him.

"Yah! Where are you dragging me to?" You asked.

"There's a puppet show wanna watch?" Myungsoo smiled.

"Hmm sure sure." You nodded as you agreed. He continued dragging you to the area where the puppet show can be found and not for long you both found it. Myungsoo sat on the vacant seat and pulled you next to him slowly. 

*Such a kiddo-.-* You thought.

"So uhmm...what's gonna happen in here?" You asked.

"Shh just watch the show. When I was a young kid, my umma used to take me here and it would always make me cheerful for some reason. She said even if they're puppets...they bring a interesting short stories and I think you'll enjoy it." Myungsoo explained and held her hands.

You were speechless for a moment.

Finally the show have started.

"Once upon a time there was a princess who lived on the sky...she always wonders what it feels like to live on the surface. She was the princess of sky and one day while she was walking in this mysterious place she suddenly fell into a hole...she screamed and cried in fear but then just before she hits the ground someone caught her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the most wonderful guy. The princess said..."I didn't expect I'll fall for you" and the guy responded by saying,"Me neither but one things for sure, I unexpectedly caught this girl right in my arms right now and I fell for her too." The guy said and they both slowly pressed lips with each others. 

"That's not a bad show I guess...I guess she's meant to fall for him and the guy is destined to catch her." You explained based on how you understand it.

"Same here." Myungsoo nodded. "Anyways you wanna eat now? And then we stroll." Myungsoo said.

"Sure sure...im kinda hungry actually." You placed your hands on your stomach and caress it. 

Myungsoo continued holding your hands as he dragged you in the Koryo Restaurant.

"I'll take whatever you order for yourself. I dont really know what food to eat but whatever you choose Ill go with that." You said.

"Hmm sure then, I'll order a grilled chicken with bap (rice). and then ..do you want juice or water?" Myungsoo asked.

"I want orange juice please." You answered. Myungsoo finally ordered and you both waited for it. 

" So uhh..What have you been doing in the past week?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nothig much...leading a boring life LOL! Just staying at home most of the times." You stuck your tongue out.

"Same here...I can't hangout with my friends since they're busy. They do their assignments late and hand it in late thats why they get detention and stuff." Myungsoo shrugged.

"I asked Moonjung if she could hangout with me but then she's also busy and she needs to finish this project she have and so does my sister Jihae." You pouted.

"Don't you have any friends besides them?" Myungsoo raised a brow.

"Nah...I only have my mom, Jihae, and Moonjung. I don't need a lot more of friends...1 is enough." You admitted.

"Wow...I actually have a lot of friends but then I feel like out of place sometimes." Myungsoo said.

Suddenly the waiter came and served the food that Myungsoo ordered on the table. You your lips and get your chopsticks ready. Myungsoo laughed as he saw your expression.

"What?" You asked as you caught him laughing.
"Nothing." Myungsoo tried  to control his laughter.

"Aishh..let's just eat." You insisted. You spend your time eating the grilled chicken along with the rice.

"There's something in the corner of your lips." Myungsoo pointed out.

"Here?" You pointed at the left corner of your lips.

"Here..." Myungsoo stood up and leaned towards you to wipe the dirt off your face. You froze again for a second and leaned away.

"Wh-what are you doing?!?!" You yelled.

"YAH! Keep it down..people would hear us." Myungsoo put his fingertips above his nose.

"Don't do that again." You hid your red blushing face with your wrist.

"I love your expression." Myungsoo teased and smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face jerk!" You continued eating witha frown.

Myungsoo just continued laughing due to your funny reaction. "Will you stop teasing me...seriously...whats with you nowadays?! For your information I dislike too much skinship when it comes to guys." You said.

"Whatever." Myungsoo stick his tongue out at you. 

After you both have eaten you went outside and strolled at the park. You were dazzled by the Cherry Blossoms, you were jumpy for a while whenever you pass a cherry blossom. You jumped and tried reaching a cherry blossom from the tall tree but failed and tripped but Myungsoo caught you immdiately. 

"Told you to be careful." Myungsoo glared at you. He jumped to reach the Cherry Blossom you struggled to get. He placed it behind your ears. "You look pretty." Myungsoo complimented. You blushed and didn't respond but kept walking. *Whatever :3 * You thought.

While walking and looking around with a smile in your face...Myungsoo ran towards you and carried you in piggyback style. 

"Put me down you jerk!" You demanded as you widened your eyes in shock. Never expecting him to do that.

"Make me." Myungsoo continued walking. You tried kicking Myungsoo but then you failed as he wrapped your legs around him and supported it with his arms.

"Do you want to fall again?" Myungsoo asked.
"I wanna get off." You answered.

"Well too bad. You can't...you can only get off in one condition." Myungsoo smirked.

"And what is it?!" You asked. 

"If I let you down I want you to kiss my even just in the cheeks." Myungsoo laughed.

"Here you go again Jerk!!! Why would I kiss you?! Are you my boyfriend?! Seriously...its no fun." You pouted while wrapping your arms around his neck, holding on tight.

"Fine then you leave me no choice I'll carry you the whole day like this." Myungsoo said.

Everyone started staring at you for a moment and started saying...

"Ahww those two couples are cute." 

"Omg I wish I have a boyfriend like that. That girl is lucky."

"Aren't they so adorable?"

"He's not my boyfriend you people. Dont misunderstand." You yelled and covered your face. Myungsoo started laughing.

"It's not funny." You said.

"Well it is for me." Myungsoo laughed still carrying on his back.

"Just put me down already." You said. "I'll kiss your cheeks." You added. Myungsoo widened his eyes not expecting you're going to give up.

"You're lying aren't you?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nope, put me down and I'll show you." You shrugged. Myungsoo slowly bend down so you can get down. He faced towards your direction. You stood on your toe and leaned near him, your face was about an inch from each other. Suddenly before you kiss his cheeks you decided to trick him.

"Omg! LOOK!" You pointed behind him. Myungsoo turned back to see what you were pointing at. When he looked back, you started running.Myungsoo saw you gone and chased after you. You ran as fast as you could but then you tripped. Myungsoo ran towards you.

"Gwaenchana?!" Myungsoo asked.

"Yes Im alright. Are you going to get mad at me now?" You sighed.

"Aishh, aniya. Come here." Myungsoo carried you this time in bridal style and place you on top of a huge rock.

"It's just a small wound so you don't need to worry about it. Let's just continue walking." You insisted.

Myungsoo ignored your words and blew your knee that was covered by a wound. He slowly kissed your knee causing you to blush harder inside.

*Why are you doing this Myungsoo? I hate you so much >///<* You thought as you shut your eyes close.

"Done, and because of this I'll have to carry you again and this time no complains and BUTS. Arasso?!" Myungsoo demanded.

"Arasso!!!" You yelled your answer and rolled your eyes. He suddenly pulled you again causing you to land on his back. He supported your leg tighterso you wouldn't fall easily.

"Say you wanna eat ice cream?" Myungsoo asked.

"That sounds like a great idea." You nodded. Myungsoo walked down the ice cream shop and got you both an ice cream, he put you down again handing you the ice cream.

"I don't want you to spill it on my shirt thats why but after you eat Ill have to carry you again." Myungsoo sticked his tongue out.

"Im totally fine though I swear, I can even walk." You showed him that you can but then it wasn't fully a walked, each time you walk you end up limping.

"Do you limp when you walk?" Myungsoo blinked as he stares at how you walk.

"Well, I guess so?" You didn't know what to say.

"Whatever, I told you no complaints and buts. Now finish your ice cream." Myungsoo said. You both ate your ice cream cheerfully.

Myungsoo patted your head. You smiled at him instead of getting mad this time.

"It's pretty when you smile." Myungsoo said while smiling widely to you.

"Whatever pfft." You said and turned around while eating your ice cream. All of a sudden you saw a high balcony near the ferris wheel. You pointed at the balcony located near the ferris wheel. 

"I wanna go there." You said while looking at Myungsoo with a cute blinking eyes.

"Fine just for you." He smiled and nodded holding your hands and leading you the way up there.

 

"Look Cherry Blossoms!" You pointed out and Myungsoo just continued staring at you.

"They're as pretty as you." Myungsoo said and stared at your lips, leaning his head earer to your face. Your heart beated so loud and felt completely breathless while his lips was getting closer and closer to your face and when his lips was about to touch yours, Myungsoo's phone rang. You coughed and looked back rubbing your nape like nothing happened. 
* that was close -.- damn phone.* Myungsoo thought. He picked his phone up and answered it. 

"Yah L! Where are you?" Woohyun asked.

"Oh Hyung! Im somewhere and why are you asking? I gotta go now." Myungsoo said quietly so that you wouldn't hear.

"Nothing, I was just thinking if I can introduce my girlfriend to you." Woohyun said.

"Who?" Myungsoo asked.

"You know that girl we met from the theatre maybe weeks ago. The one we tried to rescue....Moonjung." Woohyun replied.

"MWOH?! You're dating MOONJUNG?!" Myungsoo asked in shock that you also heard it yourself.

"I heard you mention my friend's name if I ain't mistaken." You rubbed your nape.

"Oh it's a Moonjung from my previous school." Myungsoo lied and you nodded your head, believing what he said.
"Oh okay then, my bad." You scratched your head.

"I'll talk to you later hyung for now bye!" Myungsoo ended his convo with Woohyun and continued strolling with you in the park. 

---------------

After 5 hrs passed....

"It's getting late, maybe we should go home." You insisted.

"Yeah same thought here, so uhmm wanna go home now?" Myungsoo scratched his head.

"Yeah...I shall see you some other day again. Thanks by the way, my boredom just vanished if it weren't because of you. This day totally hyped me up. I wish we can go visit this place again because I rarely go to such places and it was actually fun to be honest. I don't know how thank you I am spending my time with you. Thanks Myungsoo." You shyly said.

"That's nothing..I never thought this day would turn to be fun and greater than I thought. We should indeed do it some time again." Myungsoo nodded and chuckled.

Myungsoo finally dropped you home and you waved each other goodbye and goodnight before you leave.

"Goodnight and take care." Myungsoo said.

"You too." You responded with a chuckle.