Fantastic Dog

Gaho's Diary

Gaho is celebrating his successful now, dance, wohoo~~

I wanna dance dan dan dan dance~~~~~

=================================

 

 

“Chaerin~~~” echoed Bom ahjumma when she saw us entering the dorm. I smiled widely still proud of myself. “Tell me, how did the date go??” she asked enthusiastic.

 

Mommy put me down and walk to the sofa and sit, “Disaster.” She sighed. “I knew that Gaho will do something bad if he come with you. He just like his father who always be the third wheel when you were gone for a date.” Bom ahjumma frowned at me.

 

‘Woof,,,woooofff,,,,’

*Ahjumma, don’t you know that there’s a phrase ‘like father like son’??*

 

“What did he do, Chaerin??”

 

“Well,,he’s kinda poop in the wrong place and,, Hyun Joong oppa stepped on it,,” she said without looking at Bom ahjumma.

 

Silent.

 

“HE WHATTT??? GAHO, YOU’RE A BAD DOG!! He must be doing it on purpose!!! Something fishy with this dog since yesterday.”

 

I growled at her, ‘Grrr~~~ woof!!!’

*Ahjumma, I’m not bad, I’m innocent. It’s his fault he stepped on it!! But you’re right, I’m doing it on a purpose. Daddy must be proud of me.*

“It can’t be like that unnie. How can a dog do it on a purpose?? I mean, look at him, he might just to do it but he doesn’t find a good spot, that’s all. He’s innocent, right Gaho??”

 

 ‘Woof,,,’

*Of course, Mommy. I’m innocent,,*

 

I stuck my tongue out to Bom ahjumma, she gasped, “Chaerin, I think he just mocked me!!”

 

“Aigoo, unnie. You’re such an alien, how can a dog mocked you??” Mommy Chaerin shook her head. Hah!! Take that oldy alien,,

 

“Return him now!!! I don’t wanna him poop in my room or anything here, he must be hate me now cuz I pushed you to date!!” Bom ahjumma shrieked. Aigoo, ahjumma, I won’t poop around this house or Mommy Chaerin will pass out instan.

 

“I was going to do it until you scream in my ear. Aigoo, I’ll be deaf soon. Come on Gaho, let’s save you from this alien.” She said and take me up to her chest.

 

“Yakk,, Chaerin!! Who do you call alien?? I’m not an alien,, Chaerin!! Aishh,,this leader.”

 

‘Woofff~~~~~’

*Bye Ahjumma alien!!! Go back to your planet soon, ne??? Kekeke~~~*

 

*****

“Breathe in, breathe out. Ugh,,,I don’t wanna meet him, not this soon. Be strong Chaerin, just come inside, drop Gaho and then leave. You can do this. Hwaiting!!”

 

Aigoo, mommy, stop talking to yourself before someone see you and take you to the hospital. And I won’t let you leave so soon.

“Yo Chae, what’s wrong??” Teddy hyung greeted us when Mommy Chaerin open the door. I can saw my swag Daddy sitting in the sofa and,,his eyes all for Mommy. Doesn’t he realize me too?? Aissshh,,,

 

‘Wooff!!!!’

*Daddy!! Hello,,,I’m here,,,*

 

“Omo, Gaho. Where have you been?? I’ve been looking for you since last night and how did you with her now??” he said and taking me out from her arms. I rolled my eyes, what a liar.

 

You’re the one who leave me with her last night and she knows it. Cut the drama out already, ckckck,,,

 

And what is this, he’s taking me out from her arms and he ‘accidentally’ touch her making her blushed. ERT DADDY!!! DON’T DO IT IN FRONT OF YOUR SON!!! AIGOOOO~~~~~

 

“I-I found him in front of our dorm,,,” she stuttered. Look at what you did, Daddy. Now you make my Mommy stutter, but it’s a good thing right?? Does that mean she’s not angry with Daddy anymore???

 

“Oh,,he must be missing you so much cuz you never come to my house anymore so he run away.” He said winked. I shook my head, Daddy, you can do better than that.

 

“Oh, did he?? I don’t come to your house because I remember someone telling me that HE DOESN’T WANT to see me anymore.” She said glaring at Daddy. Ahahahahahahahaha~~~

 

I love her, she’s the one who can tame the dragon. Take that!!

 

Daddy coughed at her words, “Well, did he?? Who the hell is he, how dare he telling you like that. I promise you, Hunchae, I will find this jerk.”

 

“Really oppa?? Good, then if you find him tell him that I DON’T CARE about him anymore. Do whatever he want to do. Good bye!!” she said and leave the studio. But before she open the door she turn around and looking at me, “Gaho, don’t ruined my date again.” With that she left.

 

“DATE??! What date??? Gaho, tell me everything!!” Daddy put me down in the sofa and start to asking me questions.

 

‘Wooff!!! Woof,,woofff,,woooff!!”

*That Hyun Joong guy take my Mommy to date today. But don’t worry Daddy, I already give him a good memory. I’m clever isn’t it???*

 

/Slap/

 

“Ouch, hyung. What is that for??” cried Daddy caressing his head when Teddy hyung slap his head.

 

‘Woof!!’

*Hyung,,don’t hurt my daddy!!!*

 

“That because you’re an idiot. Talking with a dog like that, Aigoo. Seriously, Ji, you need a psychiatrist.”

 

“Hyung, he’s not just another dog. He’s an extraordinary dog and he’s my son. Besides, I need to know what happened with Chaerin’s date, he’s my only witness here.”

 

“Want another slap from me, Jiyong???” he said. Daddy pouted, “Hyung, you need to get married soon and get some children so you can feel how I feel with Gaho.”

 

Teddy hyung chuckled, “Don’t worry, Ji. I have my bride, the girl that just come out from this studio is my bride. And we will have the ‘real’ son.”

 

WHATT??????!!!

 

“WHATT??????!!! Hyung, since when?!!!”

 

“Relax, I’m just kidding. Geez,,you need to claimed her soon, Ji, before someone does. A lot of guy queueing to be her lover.”

 

Daddy and I breathe in relief, I almost got a heart attack a few moment ago. Aigoo, Teddy hyung and his stupid joke.

 

“HYUNGGGG~~~” Panda, I mean, Seungri hyung burst in to the studio and sit in the sofa.

 

‘WOOFFF!!!!’

*DON’T SIT ON ME, UNCLE PANDA!!!!!*

 

He immediately stand up when he realize he almost sit on me, Daddy glared at him, “Sorry,,,” his head hung low. But then he looked at my Daddy with big grin in his face.

 

“Hyung,,you’re gonna love this!!! I just heard from Bommi noona-”

 

“Seungri, I don’t wanna hear about your gossip with Bom noona.”

 

“-okay, I just want to tell you about Chaerin’s date but you seem don’t care about it. Bye.”

 

Daddy immediately pull Seungri hyung t-shirt and force him to sit beside him, he totally forgot about me when it comes to Mommy Chaerin.

 

“Tell me everything.”

 

“You know Kim Hyung Joong?? He’s taking Chaerin to lunch today,,”

 

“Hyun Joong?? That Hyun Joong, pffft,,why did she wants to go out with him anyway??? He’s not her type, right??” snapped Daddy.

 

“Did you want to listen or not???” Seungri hyung asked him and Daddy shook his head frequently. “Bom noona said that Gaho come with Chaerin cuz he doesn’t wanna stay with her. And you know what he do?? He’s defecate in front of the toilet and,,,,Hyun Joong accidentally stepped on his dirt!!! He have to go home, saving his from embarrassment. Bom unnie said Gaho ruined Chaerin’s date.”

 

And I’m so proud for what I do, uncle Ri.

 

Silent.

 

“PHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GAHO DID THAT??? HE REALLY DID THAT???!!!!!!” Daddy and Teddy hyung laughed like a maniac, Seungri hyung just nodded and laugh with him.

 

Suddenly Daddy pull me up and rolling me in the air, his face was so happy. “Gaho, Gaho, you’re a good dog. FANTASTIC DOG!!! For this, you get full service from me.” he said happily.

 

‘WOOOFFF~~~~~’

*DANCE,,,WOHOOO!!! BOOM SHAKALAKA~~~~~*

 

=========================================

 

Sorry for the absurd chapter, Gaho is too happy for his act and Jiyong got happy too. Thanx for all your comment and those who’s subscribing my story. Thank you thank you,,,

*Bow*