meeting super junior

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: Emma sighed and read the rules of her company stuck to the wall. ‘6. Feelings are prohibited to go beyond a friend’s relationship. No love.’  She went upstairs to her room.
__________________________________________________________________________________
The next morning when Emma woke up she looked at the clock. 10:00am ‘I slept in.’ She got up and winced, some of the pain was still there from yesterday’s wound, she went to the bathroom. After she came out of the bathroom her phone rang, she looked at the caller ID. Yesung ‘I don’t really wanna face him after yesterday.’ She thought but she still picked up.
“What?” she immediately goes.
“Hi. Why don’t you be a bit more polite and say hi?” Yesung said through the phone amused.
“HI! Happy now? What do you want, it’s Saturday for your information, our day off.” Emma said.
“I just want you and the rest of the members to meet a couple of people.” Yesung said surprised at Emma’s gruffy mood.
“New members?” Emma asked immediately taking interest.
“Uhh… just come over when 10:30.” Yesung said and hung up.
“Wait…” Emma was about to continue, ‘he hung up on me.’ She thought, ‘o well I wasn’t very nice anyway.’
She got out of her room and immediately smelt pancakes.
“PANCAKES.” Emma yelled with glee and bounded down the stairs. Bad choice, as she winced badly as her wound stung.
“Good morning. You slept in for half an hour.” Manali, Merlissa and Julia said after seeing Emma.
“Feeling any better?” they all asked.
“Good morning. Yep.” ^^ “Pancakes~.” She sang and sat down at the table.
“Yesung wants to see us in 30 minutes.” Emma said gulping down the food.
“But isn’t it our day off?” Merlissa asked.
“He wants us to meet a few people that’s all.” Emma said.
Manali did a fake cough and asked “So umm… what did you and Yesung talk about after me and Merlissa went off?”
Emma’s eating immediately became slower.
“Errr… which dorm should we stay in, and then he sent me to this dorm.” Emma said.
“Hesitation~” Julia chimed in.
“Come on, have you guys finished we’re gonna be late.” Emma said standing up.
“Don’t change the topic.” Merlissa whined and walked after Emma who was getting ready to go out.
“Who wants to sit in the front seat?” Emma asked and rushed out the door.
ME!” the other three yelled running after Emma all wanting to sit in the front seat.

(At the company)
“Uhh… just come over when 10:30.” Yesung said and hung up.
“She won’t kill you if you hang up on her?” Shindong asked.
“Nup.” Yesung said, he knew she never cared about people hanging up on her, she had gotten used to it through the quick phone calls they used to have when they didn’t have earpieces.
“So… why did you choose to call Emm…” Sungmin stopped when Yesung glared at him, “I mean Emerald?”
Yesung opened his mouth to speak but closed it. He didn’t know why he had chosen to call Emma. Every time a case arose or he had something important to speak about he would just choose to call Emma that was the first name that would come to his mind. He also wanted to talk to her when he was upset, but that would have been weird, so he never did. He had come to a conclusion that he chose to call her because she was the leader of the group JemM.
“Because she’s the leader of her group.” He answered Sungmin.
“I can’t wait.” Leeteuk sang playfully.
“Hamnet’s lover Jade.” Siwon sang.
Heechul just glared and said nothing.
“Remember your cover names k? Damian (Donghae), Edward (Eunhyuk), Hamlet (Hangeng), isn’t that funny Hamnet and Hamlet.” Yesung said laughing. (A/N: Heechul is Hamnet remember). Hangeng rolled his eyes as Yesung continued.
“Kevin (Kangin), Karl (Kibum), Kelvin (Kyuhyun) another two similar names.” Yesung laughed again. “Laurence (Leeteuk), Robert (Ryewook), Sam (Siwon), Samuel (Sungmin) Scott (Shindong),  Harvard (Henry) and Zack (Zhou Mi).” Yesung finished.
“Ye we remember.” Donghae said.
The door opened, “HI.” The girls said. Julia and Merlissa smiled happily, happy they are meeting new people, Manali had a polite smile on her face, Emma had an expressionless face.
"And who are they? Emma asked with an eyebrow raised. Manali could tell she wasn't impressed.
“Definitely not new members.” Merlissa whispered to Julia, Emma and Manali heard.
“I know.” They all whispered back.
“They shouldn’t be here, it’s dangerous to come up here when you’re not members.” Emma immediately said.
“I know ok? Calm down, calm down.” Yesung said, “You’re hurt and you shouldn’t have be angry. Remember laughter is the best medicine.”
“That was such a cold joke.” Shindong said and started laughing. All the boys laughed heartily including Yesung. Emma felt bad, she can’t even remember the last time she had laughed from her heart, she has laughed, that’s true, but the last time she had laughed happily, she can’t remember.  Emma kept her face expressionless and walked up to Yesung and Heechul.
“Can they protect themselves?” she asked.
“Of course we can.” Kangin answered.
Emma still waited an answer from Yesung and Heechul.
“Uhh… most of them can.” Heechul said.
“Most of them. They should all be able to protect themselves if they come up here.” Emma said, she was very concerned and scared. Scared that if anything bad happened she won’t be able to keep these people safe.
“We’re stronger than you, you know?” Kangin said unhappy with what Emma said, “Which one are you? Jade, Emerald, Moon or Marble?”
Yesung started gesturing to each person and introducing the two groups to each other. Merlissa immediately had her eyes lingering on Kyuhyun.
‘Such a cute guy.’ She thought.
‘That girl is pretty.’ Ryewook thought when Yesung introduced Manali.
‘Pretty but rude.’ Hangeng thought when Yesung said Emma’s name.
‘Wow! That guy is so handsome.’ Emma thought when she saw Hangeng, she kept her face mutual.
Super Junior’s first impressions on Emma was ‘cold’, Merlissa ‘cute’, Julia ‘pretty’ and Marble ‘nice’.
JemM’s first impression on Leeteuk ‘leader like’, Siwon ‘tall’, Hangeng ‘polite’, Shindong ‘friendly’, Sungmin ‘ rabbit, cute’, Kibum ‘nice’, Ryewook ‘alright’, Eunhyuk ‘happy person’, Kyuhyun ‘cute’, Donghae ‘fish, handsome’ and Kangin ‘manly man’.

“Hey you! Kevin (Kangin), you said you can beat us, in what terms?” Emma asked.
“Of course in fighting.” Kanging said.
Merlissa spit out the water she was drinking, Manali snickered, Julia laughed and Emma gave an ‘are you kidding me look?’
“Wait, Kangin! They’re well trained. In fact they went through harsh training terms. They can live without food for a whole two months, and a month without water, they can… I suggest  you not fight them.” Yesung said stepping between Emma and Kangin.
“So you didn’t tell them to fight us?” Manali wanted to make sure.
“Of course. None of us would.” Heechul said.
“Well it’s not like we we’re actually trained like that.” Emma whispered as the JemM’s members faces became dark. They hated those torture days.
“What?” Zhou Mi asked.
“Don’t worry.” Merlissa said.
“Let him fight us if he wants, just because we’re girls, it’s not like we’re definitely weaker than you.” Emma said pushing Yesung aside.
“Well you’re not the one fighting, in fact you are taking no challenges today.” Manali said.
Emma wanted to protest but Manali cut her off. “You’re hurt! Ok? Don’t make the wound deeper.”
“She’s hurt?” Henry asked, “she looks perfectly fine to me.”
Merlissa sighed and said “she was shot by a gun yesterday, luckily the bullet only hit her waist.”
The guys stared at Emma in shock.
“MER…MOON!” Emma yelled, “WHY DID YOU TELL THEM.”
“Wow! She can stand up today even though she was only hit by a bullet yesterday?” Ryewook asked awed.
“She’s strong.” Kibum said.
Emma rolled her eyes, “standing up is like eating a piece of cake, it’s easy.”
BUT YOU GOT SHOT IN THE WAIST.” Thirteen guys yelled. Heechul, Yesung, Emma, Merlissa, Manali and Julia covered their ears.
‘She’s only saying this now.’ Yesung thought ‘yesterday she fell when she stood, and she fell on… better not think about it.’
“Since Jade the youngest let her fight Kangin.” Manali said.
“Why the youngest?” Kangin asked.
“We’re older than Jade and stronger, so if lose against the weakest one you won’t have anything to say.” Merlissa answered.
“Sure, what if I win?” Kangin asked.
“You fight the next strongest person.” Emma simply answered.
“Which is?” Kangin rose an eyebrow.
“Marble.” Julia said.
“And if I win her?”
“I doubt you will her, but if you do then its Moon.” Julia said.
“And if I…” Kangin wasn’t able to finish. Merlissa’s fist came flying across the room and stopped right in front of his face.
“Woah!” Kangin exclaimed.
“You won’t win against her, and we’re all sure of that.” Yesung said.
“But if god is on your side and you win, then you’re going to face *grimace* Emerald.” Heechul said.
“If he still wants to live till the next sunrise, I suggest you don’t fight me.” Emma said walking towards the door. “Let’s go to the fighting arena now, Jade’s going to teach this guy a lesson.”
One by one they went out the door and to the elevator.
“Half of us are going have to take the stairs down to level 20 to get to the arena; the elevator won’t fit us all.” Merlissa stated.
“Wait if I lose can Hamlet (Hangeng) and Samuel (Sungmin) fight Jade?” Kangin suddenly asked. Everyone looked at him.
“I mean they’ve learnt martial arts before.” He added.
Julia, Merlissa and Manali turned to look at Emma for approval, Emma nodded.
“Sure.” Julia said.
“Right so let’s see, the people who are going to take the stairs are: Julia, Emerald, Moon, Marble, Hamnet, Hamlet, Samuel, Kevin and me.” Yesung said.
“Emerald’s hurt.” Merlissa immediately snapped.
“I can walk. Don’t worry, let’s hurry up and get this over and done with.” Emma said.
After they all arrived at the fighting arena Kangin and Julia took their positions. Everyone sat on the chairs located around the arena and watched the fight about to happen.
“You sure you are going to do this Jade?” Heechul asked concerned.
“I bet he has to read rule number 6 twenty billion times a day to get Jade out of his mind.” Manali whispered to the other two girls. They all chuckled lightly.
“Yes.” Julia said with humour in her eyes, “I’m going to teach this guy a lesson.”
“Fight!” Heechul announced and everyone leaned forward in their seats to watch the fight.

Kangin immediately aimed at Julia’s stomach and kicked there, Julia grabbed his foot and turned it. Kangin landed on the floor but immediately bounced up again in a kneeling position. Emma nodded in approval when she saw this. ‘This guy can protect himself. One less to worry about.’ Kangin tried to take Julia from underneath her by kicking at her legs low but failed. Julia jumped through the air and landed behind him and kicked his back. Kangin had just stood up and stumbled forward. Manali and Merlissa cheered Julia on, while Emma watched silently. Kangin winced and turned around, he charged up to Julia and grabbed her wrist and tried to lift her up and throw her. Julia held her stance and smiled at him. Kangin turned it and Julia gasped and winced, she immediately tried to lift Kangin up and throw him, but man he was strong too. She kicked him in the shins which sent him kneeling onto the floor and lose his grip on Julia. Heechul who had his breath held immediately let it go. Julia massaged her wrist and rotated her head.
“That hurt.” Julia whined.
“Sorry.” Kangin apologized still on the floor.
“You ok?” Julia bent down to look at him.
Kangin suddenly looked up and punched towards Julia’s face, Julia was expecting this and jumped backwards out of reach. She grinned delightedly and leaned on the ropes lazily.
“You still don’t admit defeat?” she asked Kangin still with that silly smile on her face.
“No.” he answered.
“Then let me end this once and for all.” Julia’s face suddenly turned really serious, an expression she usually didn’t have. Kangin was a little taken aback with Julia’s scary expression. Julia came flying through the air and kicked him in the face, really really lightly.
“If I had kicked any harder, I would have broken your nose, and you would be lying on the floor, in a dangerous condition.” She still had her feet poised at his face.
“Do you admit defeat?”
“Yes.” Kangin said surprised. Emma stood up from her seat and started clapping, she had a smirk across her face.
“YEAH! GO JADE, YOU’RE THE BEST, YOU ROCK. HAHAHA, THAT WAS HILARIOUS TO WATCH.” Merlissa cheered.
“GO JADE, YOU WON!” Manali ginned and yelled.
“Wow! You are really strong why don’t we let Hangeng and Sungmin attack you together?” Kangin asked.
“Hey that’s not fair.” Merlissa shouted. Emma placed her hand on Merlissa’s arm and whispered, “let her try.”
“Urgh! Fine then.” Merlissa said.
“Bring it on!” said Julia.

5 minutes later~
Julia lay on the arena floor panting, she had lost. Manali went up next and managed to take Sungmin down but was beaten by Hangeng. Merlissa went up and cracked her knuckles.
“I’m going to take revenge and beat you both at the same time.” She said with this evil grin on her face.
Sungmin and Hangeng looked at each other and shrugged and both charged at Merlissa at the same time.
“Umm… Emerald I need to tell you something.” Yesung said.
“Mmm.” Emma responded concentrating on the fight.
“I told my friends *gulp* you and your members your real names.” Yesung said praying he won’t get hit, but he immediately zoomed off to hide behind his friends.
“Mmm… huh? What? WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Emma suddenly realised what Yesung had said and exploded.
OH HO HO, I DON’T SUPPOSE YOU WANT TO LIVE. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY A SECRET KEPT BETWEEN JEMM AND YOU AND HAMNET! YOU ARE SO DEAD.” Emma said standing up from her seats looking for Yesung. Merlissa had stopped fighting and looked up to see what was going on, same with the other two guys in the arena. 
“CONTINUE FIGHTING MERLISSA, I’M GOING TO KILL THAT DUDE WHEN I SEE HIM!” Emma yelled, she immediately started to walk to towards the other Super Junior members. She had a feeling that he was behind them. The other guys gulped and moved away from Emma’s dangerous aura, leaving Yesung exposed. Emma smiled bitterly and zoomed through the seats. She had her hands on his collar.
“May you explain why you told them?” Emma said through gritted teeth.
“Uhh… well… well… umm… my group and I never have secrets kept… kept from each other.” Yesung stuttered.
Emma’s eyes became nice and she loosened her grip on Yesung.
“Why?” she asked.
“Because we are friends.” Yesung held his breath. ‘Please god let me live.’ Yesung prayed in his head.
Emma let him go and sighed.
“Friends, no secrets. Hmmm. I suppose I forgive you.” Emma stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked back to her seat. Down at the arena Merlissa had won the fight and was rejoicing like a little kid. Emma smiled kindly and looked on. Merlissa will forever be like a little kid in her eyes. Being Emma’s twin sister, Merlissa was who Emma cared for the most. Luckily Merlissa had won otherwise Emma would have bashed Hangeng and Sungmin up really really badly.
“Get back up here.” She called to Merlissa. Merlissa’s shining eyes turned towards her, she had a smile on her lips.
“YEP!” ^^ Merlissa bounded up the stairs towards Emma.
“I did your job for you and won those guys.” Merlissa said happily, Emma smiled and hugged her and rubbed the top of her head.
“Thanks little kid.” Emma said.
‘Merlissa’s really cute.’ Kyuhyun thought when he saw the scene in front of him. ‘And Emma may not be as bad as she usually is.’