Final

Jealous Baekhyun

 

 
 
 
“Yah, yah, yah, Luhan, do you know who that guy is?” Baekhyun asked his rather social hyung about the guy talking to Sunny.
 
Luhan had a playful smile on his face as he shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe it’s-”
 
“Ah, nevermind,” Baekhyun said. “Sehun do you know who that guy is?” He looked at Sunny's direction.
 
Sehun glanced back at Luhan and they shared a smirk, “I’m sorry bacon but I do not know.”
 
Baekhyun frowned and pushed him away, “uh, you’re no help.”
 
Luhan caught Sehun and they laughed together after Luhan helped Sehun back on his feet.
 
“Who the hell is that guy?” Baekhyun crossed his arms and rested his right hand on his chin while talking out loud to himself.
 
Suho stood next to him and playfully nudged Baekhyun, “You seem a little disturbed today.”
 
Baekhyun shrugged him off, “tch, disturbed? I’m never disturbed.” He said confidently earning a smile from their leader.
 
“Righttt,” Suho mumbled before walking off.
 
Sunny closest cousin Kim Bum was finally able to spare some time for her while juggling his acting and modeling career. The two were just a year apart but still held an extremely close relationship while growing up, he was always picked on being the youngest and Sunny didn’t have anyone to be there for her. So in any case he man(ed) up by protecting her and Sunny had a protective oppa, it was a win-win situation.
 
Sunny was always free so her uncle decided to let her do some extra work and that is being Exo’s make up artist. Since there were 12 of them it was a lot of work and they could use all the help they could get. While Sunny was working she was told that she got a visitor. Immediately after greeting her favorite oppa, he insisted to join her. After asking for permission from the other make up noonas, and a little of his handsome charm they agreed to let him stay. He knew Sunny were dating one of the Exo members but he didn’t feel the need to ask when he felt like a thousand of people was watching him. 
 
“Did you know your boyfriend looks this way every few seconds?” Kim Bum leaned down and whispered into Sunny's ear.
 
Sunny glanced at Baekhyun catch a glimpse of him turning his attention away and Sunny smiled at her cousin, “he’s a little protective.”
 
Kim Bum smiled and pinched Sunny's  cheeks, “I would be too if my girlfriend was as adorable as you.” He teased and Sunny pouted.
 
“Ow, oppa!” Sunny squealed trying to push his hand off. When he finally let go, Sunny touched her cheeks. “But your girlfriend is cute.”
 
“You think so?” He asked and Sunny nodded.
 
He smiled, “Thanks.”
 
“Baekhyun need some touch ups, Sunny, would you?”
 
“Yes, right away. Oppa, would you excuse me for a few seconds?” Kim Bum nodded, letting her go to satisfy her jealous boyfriend’s needs and with that Sunny didn’t hesitate to head over to her tall boyfriend and drag him to the dressing room, however he stood still in his spot, not budging or even flinching from her touch.
 
Sunny stopped trying to push him as she just glared at him. A few annoying seconds passed and Sunny grew irritated, “don’t stand there and act like I’m not here.”
 
He ignored her by looking around as if he was looking for someone.
 
“Baekhyun, I’m talking to you, what is wrong with you? If you’re mad at me, then be mad at me just show me that you’re angry, yell at me, hit the wall, glare at me, anything just stop ignoring me, especially when I was asked to touch up on your make-up.” Sunny frowned.
 
He looked around before he took her wrist pulling Sunny to who knows where before he pushed her inside and closed the door shut afterwards. He pushed Sunny up against the door and pressed his body against hers, pinning her body between his and the door.
 
“I don’t like the way you interact with that guy,” Baekhyun whispered.
 
Sunny was taken aback as she tried to step back so she could look at his face but she couldn’t so she lightly pushed him, “guy? What guy?”
 
“The handsome guy you spent all morning with,” Baekhyun explained.
 
That little line brought a smile to her face, “you don’t like the way I act with him? Why not, Baekhyun?”
 
His eyes narrowed at her, “I’m not going to say it.” He sneered.
 
Sunny smiled, “well then suit yourself because I’ll just continue acting that way with him then, i feel comfortable like that.” Sunny  mocked sticking out her tongue at him.
 
His jaw clenched and he almost growled at her, however before he could speak Sunny walked towards the mirror and asked him to sit down.
 
“Okay, could you take a seat so I could fix your make-up?” Sunny asked sweetly.
 
Baekhyun calmed down and head towards Sunny, just as he sat down there was a knock on the door. The door opened and revealed her handsome cousin.
 
“Oh, there you are Sunny, I was just looking for you.”
 
Sunny beamed at him, “come on in, oppa, come join us.”
 
Sunny  looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun gave Sunny a look making her smile. Kim Bum caught on the looks the two of them shared and immediately he knew what was happening. Instead of helping Sunny out, he decided to help the grumpy giant.
 
“So, you’re the famous boyfriend,” Kim Bum showed off his dimpled smile to Baekhyun. “Nice to meet you, I’m Sunny’s cousin.”
 
“Way to ruin the fun, oppa.” Sunny laughed softly as she leaned down to wipe Baekhyun’s smeared eye-liner.
 
Baekhyun's expression fell and he immediately started regretting how he felt earlier as he looked at Kim Bum through the mirror with an apologetic look, “n-nice to meet you.” He stuttered.
 
Sunny smiled and kissed his cheek, “Jealous Baekhyun is so adorable.” Sunny teased as she then stood up straight and was about to leave when but Baekhyun caught her waist and pulled her onto his lap.
 
********
Thanks for reading^^