II

Trust

 

Their conversation lessened Jae's worries but he can't help but think of the consequences of what happened. Jae was pulled from his thoughts when he felt arms wrapped around his body. He smiled and turned to be greeted by the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen. Dara suddenly tip toed and kiss him on the lips. Dara was smiling through their which made Jae smile as well. "I love you" Dara said with so much emotion that Jae couldn't help but chuckle while embracing the girl. "You are too adorable you know? You make me fall in love with you even more." Dara smiled and tightened her embrace on him. "I can't help it. It comes naturally." Dara said while chuckling. "And when did you get cocky?" Jae said while pulling out from their embrace to see her face. "Since i fell in love with a man named Kim Jaejoong." They smiled at one another while looking into each others eyes. Their moment was broken when Jae suddenly spoke. "Love now that the public knows, I want you to be in my concert. Before you protest I already talked to YG Sajangnim and asked for permission. He said as long as I make sure you're safe he's ok with it. He even said I can invite the girls and Bigbang for you to be comfortable. So what do you say?" "Seeing that my 2nd father already agreed and I'm pretty sure you'll do whatever it takes to make sure I go I'll save you all the trouble and just say yes." Jae beamed at Dara and pinched her cheeks. "Why are you so cute?" "I told you it comes naturally" Dara smiled cheekily at Jae. Jae pecked Dara's lips before saying "As much as I want to stay here and assault you cheeks and lips the whole day, I have a concert to prepare for. See you later my love. Text me when you get there ok?" "Yessir!" Dara saluted. "Oh and I love you! Goodluck late my love. Fighting!"
 
Dara came to concert with Bom, for the rest of the girls had prior engagements. TOP and Hyunjoong also came a bit later than the girls and sat with them. 
 
Before his final performance for the night. Jae decided to change his stage and told the staff his plans. 
 
The lights suddenly went out. The fans started shouting Jae's name to cheer him on. Dara smiled grew wide as she hears the love the fans are giving her boyfriend. Suddenly the spotlight lit the center of the stage where Jaejoong is. "First of all I would like to apologize for the commotion I have caused. I know most of all you here knows what I'm talking about for it is all over the media. I know fans feel possessive over their idols that is why having a relationship is discouraged. But I'm a human too. It is only natural for me to fall in love. Especially when you meet the perfect girl it is inevitable that i fall in love." Dara was wiping her tears as she felt so touched with what Jae was saying. Bom higged Dara to show her support. "I know some of you are hurt right now. But I hope you understand that I can't control my feelings. If you are real fans you wouldn't want. Your idol to live a life in misery because he lost the person he loves the most right?" The fans, though some are sobbing, continued to cheer him on knowing that Jae will only miserable if they oppose their relationship. Jae smiled a bit but tears continued to flow from his eyes. "Before I continue with my last song.. My love, my angel, Dara I love you so much that I would give anything to see you happy and safe. My life is worth living because you are in it. You are my life Park Sandara. I love you" Dara cried because of the overwhelming happiness and love she felt because of what Jae did. TOP and Hyunjoong and also Yoochun and Junsu, who arrived just in time, can't help but clap their hands and smile. They are so proud and happy for their friend. The music suddenly played and the audience let out awws as Jae poured his heart out into the song.