Cupcake Delight

Cupcake Delight

 

CUPCAKE DELIGHT

HaeFanyIsLoveSMTOWN

 

**********

 

“Hey Babe” JongIn got inside the kitchen and kissed JeeMin’s cheeks.

“Oh! Hello Baby!!” JeeMin greeted back still eyes focused on the cook book ahead of her; she didn’t even bother to look at him. JongIn sat on the chair in front of where she was standing.

 

There was a silence when JeeMin followed what the cook book instructions were written. JongIn softly chuckled upon seeing his girlfriend bit her lips trying to beat the egg in the bowl.

 

“Baby, what are you doing?” He asks which she finally looked up and meets his eyes.

“Baking.” She gave off her sweet giggle

“I can clearly see that” JongIn laughed. He then stood up and got the measuring cups and the other materials which she hasn’t prepared yet.

 

“Make sure to check if all the ingredients and things needed are already ready and prepared” he said and ruffled her hair. He placed all the ingredients in the kitchen island where JeeMin was doing her work.

 

“What are you baking anyways?” he asks. After arranging all the stuffs needed, he sneakily stood behind her and s his hands on her waists and placed his chin on her shoulders.

 

“Chocolate Chip Cupcakes” she beamed and wriggled her body to free from his tight hug.

 

“Oppa~ let gooo… I can’t easily move” she looked at him and pouted which he took as an opportunity to kiss on her lips.

 

 “Have you pre-heated the oven already?” JongIn let go of the tight grip and went near the oven. JeeMin widen her eyes and shyly shook her head.

 

“I guess you haven’t” he laughs and gets to preheat the oven. And when he was done doing so, he then leaned at the counter and look at JeeMin lovingly.

 

“Anyways, Why are you baking all so sudden baby?” he ask. JeeMin look at him and blink for a while

“Hmm… your Noonas are coming over, and I thought it would be nice if we serve them some homemade snacks that they could enjoy, and also, your noonas were only able to visit us every summer” she smiled then continues making the cupcake.

 

JongIn smiled of how thoughtful she could get, just then he went back to her and gave her a sweet embrace.

 

“Oppa~”

“SHH.. Just a minute… I want to hug my baby for being so thoughtful” he chuckle and continue hugging her.

 

“Kaja!! Let’s start, before they could come in” He smiled and help in the preparations.

 

______________________

 

“And here it goes!!!” Kai chuckled and placed the tray at the oven.

“WAAHHH!!!” JeeMin happily beamed and clapped her hands

 

“Gomawo Oppa!!!” she laughs and cupped JongIn’s cheeks then leaned in for a short kiss.

“It’s nothing.. You know, I will do everything for you right?” he smiled and she nodded with an angelic giggle. Suddenly, he pressed his lips to her forehead.

 

“Saranghae” he smiled

“Nado Saranghae” she said when suddenly, JongIn pulled her by the waist and capture her lips for another kiss.

 

“Unnie! I told you, it was too early to visit the lovebirds!!!”

 

_END_

 

___________________________________________

 

I know it's short :( and kinda crappy :(

but hey at least I tried

 

now-> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444162

another story with SUHO oppa :)

HELLOOO SUUUBBBIIIIEESSS :)