Chapter 1: Wedding Day, No Groom, No Bride

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

*Tiffany Hwang/ Stephanie Hwang’s House*

“Ah~~~ Stephanie~~,” Mrs. Hwang shouted after she read the letter from her daughter. Then Mr. Hwang rushes enter to his daughter’s room. Mrs. Hwang passed the letter to her husband and said “Oh, dear! Can you tell it’s just a dream?”

“Oh, no, no, Step, what are you doing, kid?” Mr. Hwang said as he put letter into his pocket and went out the room and declared “Who see Stephanie?”

“She isn’t in her room?” a housekeeper and everyone were amazed.

“If she’s in her room, why I ask all of you?” Mr. Hwang said in anger.

“Huh???” all maids looked at each other and sudden, a maid exclaimed “Oh, I saw Miss. Hwang in the garden in this morning, um, maybe an hour ago!”

“OMG!” Mrs. Hwang slapped her chest as soon as she heard his words. “[Sigh] Can anyone pass me a medical oil?” her face was pale.

“Ugh! Why all of you are still here? Get out and find her!” Mr. Hwang yelled to his maid.

*Nichkhun Horvejkul’s House*

Meanwhile, everyone in Horvejkul Family is also busy looking for the groom.

“Dad, mom, where is Nich brother?” a girl screamed while she ran out from her older brother’s room, and reached to her parents who are in the living room.

“He’s in his room.” Mrs. Horvejkul smiled.

“No, no, no, brother’s not in his room!” a girl sobbed.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul open wide eyes and look at each other, and then they ask “Really???”

Their little daughter nodded and added “His wardrobe is empty. Mommy, Daddy, he’s gone!”

“Don’t kidding me!” Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul rushed to their son’s room.

They look out around the room and find out a letter on the table. “Oh, no, we don’t have a groom in the wedding day!” Mr. Horvejkul shouted.

“Oh, kid! We’ll lost face because of you!” Mrs. Horvjkul sobbed.

--------------

*Cafeteria near the airport*

“Good morning, sir! May I …” a waiter welcomed a handsome man when he entered the cafeteria but he (waiter) was cut by a guest “Oh, here is my friend!” a guest pointed to his friend who is waiting for him. The waiter nods and walks out. A handsome man is Nichkhun Horvejkul, and his friend is Stephanie Hwang/ Tiffany Hwang.

“Hi, do you need some drink?” Tiffany asked Nichkhun as he is sitting.

“The same!” Nichkhun told a waitress before she’s gonna ask him.

“Ok!” a waitress slimed “Please wait a minute!”

“Hey, do you know what I’m drinking?” Tiffany wondered.

“Yeah, cameral coffee! Why?” Nichkhun smirked.

“Hmm … I don’t think we like the same taste.” Tiffany replied and then the waitress cut them.

“Here, your cameral coffee!” she (waitress) put it on the table and asked “Are you a newlywed couple?”

“Huh?” Tiffany and Nichkhun exclaimed together.

“Both of you drink the same taste and come here with the suitcases, and the airport is not far from here. Hmm, there are many newlywed couples have breakfast here before they fly to over sea for their honeymoon.” the friendly waitress explained and then Tiffany and Nickhun peek a look around and they see a lots couples in the cafeteria. They have suitcase, too.

“Ooh! You’re right!” their mouth became O and looked at the waitress.

“Please happy with your honeymoon trip!” the maid said and went out. The less Nichkhun and Tiffany look at each other and burst into laugh.

“How come? It’s funny! We’re running out from home in our wedding because we disagree with this arrangement, but now we become a newlywed couple without go into church or sign in anything letter.” Tiffany chuckled.

“Tiffany-ssi, I bet out parents will angry with us very much. They will tire from finding us.” Nichkhun said.

“Yeah, I’m so sad to do that, but I don’t regret what I’m doing!” Tiffany fold her hands and pray “Sorry dad, Sorry mom! Please god take care both of you.”

“Yup, maybe you’re right! Um, and now what will we do?” Nichkhun asked.

----------------

(A/N: Chapter 1 is finished. What do you think? Like or not? I think you can understand my topic now. Wating for your comments and thank so much all your supports (comments and subscribing).