Heaven

Super Generation One Shot Collection

so guys this is a drabble of leeteuk and tayeon =)) enjoy!


"Oppa..." i cried as I hold his cold hands.

"Taeyon,my love, my only love... s--sarang" he tried to caress my cheeks while I was holding his hands.Those words...

"sarang..hae"lee teuk said with his last breath then his hands fell down weakly beside the hospital bed.

"oppa?! HAJIMA!!HAJIMA!! WAKE UP" i shook his body as my tears drop on his forehead.

It's too late. You're gone forever...

Few doctors and nurses came inside the room and I'm just there,staring at leeteuk's lifeless body.

"Time of death, 9:53" I heard the doctor say.After that they brought  oppa to the mortuary. I tried to follow them but they stopped me and said that i'm not allowed.

I decided to go outside to get some air. I sat down the front stairs of the hospital and leaned my head on the side. 

All I did was cry and cry ti'll my body was weak enough for me to pass out. My body was about to fall until  I felt hands holding my shoulders. I looked back and saw It was...

"oppa? you-you're alive?" I said as i hugged him tightly in my arms. He didn't answer my question instead, he just hugged me back.

"stop crying arraseo?" he told me as he wipe my tears with a blue handkerchief "I'm not gonna leave you. I promise that. We won't be able to see eachother for a while okay? Don't miss me too much. See you in heaven, love. saranghae, yeongwonhi" he said with a little smile painted on his face.

"I love you too... forever and ever." I said as I kissed his lips. 

"Good bye for now~ I'll always be with you"  he held on my shoulders....

 

"Miss. wake up it's 12 am. You should go home now..." I suddenly woke up with a pair of hands shaking my shoulder. Oh it was only a dream...

"oh...." was only I could tell. I stood up and fixed my clothes

"um and miss, your tears are all over your cheeks" she said as she pointed on my cheeks

"yes. thank you" i said weakly and wiped my tears with the blue handkerchief. wait- a blue handkerchief? 

I stared at it. That time i knew he was with me, literally. i suddenly felt cold air.Yes it's him and i'm sure of it.

A small smile was evident on my face as I walked my way home.

 

30 years have passed I'm 53 years old and my love for leeteuk is still in my heart. As i've promised, I will love him forever.

Here I am on the hospital bed, and dying of cardiac arrest.I'm not afriad to die.Because I know, my only love is waiting for me...

"I missed you a lot, and I'll see you now..." I said with my last breath....

Doctors came in and checked "time of death, 9:53"