Final

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note:

If anyone was wondering, I was re-editing this back. The contest was long over so I think it’s okay to edit it back. I changed a little here and there but the plot was still the same. There was so many grammar mistakes before that I just had to edit it back. Feel free to read it back!

For the new readers, please love this Suho’s story of mine. Comment it if you like!

EDIT on 18/6/2014

 

 

Suho stood in front of the elevator after his meeting with Mr. Jun which was longer than he thought it would be. The old man is really picky. He glanced at his watch and noticed it was pretty late. As the light blink, he thought. Should he go up?

Suho didn’t know how his finger just casually pushed the button labelled ‘D’. Even so, he didn’t really mind. His heart was telling him to go up. Upon arriving at the level, he looked around. It was quite... empty.

Suho walked out from the elevator and started moving, looking for her. It was quite dark considering many of the lights being off. He couldn’t help but to feel a little scared. “No.” He said, shook his head. He had to man himself up. He had to be brave. Man was supposed not to afraid of anything.

Suho then noticed a slightly light from one room not far from his stood. “It must be her.” He then quickened his pace and walked to the room. As he stood by the door, he was hesitated whether to just opened or knocked. He then chose to just opened it slightly and thinking he might had gone to the wrong room. He then twisted the door knob and peaked inside but he saw nothing. There was no one. “Is she already gone?”

“Who’s gone?”

“Whoa!” Suho screamed in shock. His heart beat to its maximum or might be even more and he felt his blood rushed flowed. His head felt slightly numb as he looked behind him carefully and slowly. It’s her. “Mira, it’s you.” He said. “You shock me.” He then touched his chest and felt his heart. He took a deep breath and calm down a little.

“Scary cat,” Mira giggled with one of her hand covered . She then walked inside and mumbled something that Suho hard to hear. “Like always...”

Suho sighed weakly. He thought he was going to die for instant. He never really got with shocking things. “I never knew I have a weak heart either.” He chuckled and saw she was smiling at him. As he walked inside, walking behind her, he looked around. He raised his eyebrow, “Are you the only one who is working?” It was quite dark.

Mira nodded her head as she stopped in front of her table he presumed. “Yeah.” She then moved a chair toward her table and gestured him to sit.

Suho sat down and put his briefcase beside him. He looked up at her. “Aren’t you scared?”

“If I was, then I wouldn’t be here.” Mira then sat down in front of him.

“Well, that’s true.” Suho awkwardly laughed. He glanced at her. Have I seen her before? He wondered a little. She seemed familiar for some reason. He looked around the office. It was quite dark hence he hardly saw anything. Even so, he felt that he had been in the office before. He felt he knew the place.

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh, it’s nothing.” Suho looked at her back. “It’s just, I felt like I knew the place when I never been here.”

“Well,” Mira titled her head. “That’s weird.”

Suho noticed something. “Is that an orchid over there?” he pointed behind Mira. His eyes locked to it even though it was quite dark.

Mira looked to her back and then back to him. She smiled. “Yeah, it is. It a -”

“-Butterfly Orchid...” Suho completed her words, eyes still locked to that certain flower.

“Yeah, how did you know that?” Mira seemed amused. “It’s a little dark over there.”

Suho shrugged. He didn’t know why either. “I don’t know.” He didn’t actually saw it, he felt it. That’s weird. He then looked at her. He raised his eyebrow. “What’s with the smile?”

Mira smiled. She shook her head. “It felt great talking with you.”

Suho chuckled, “I know right. I thought the same thing too.” He then looked at his watch to know what time it had been.

“Hey, I have that watch too.” Mira then said, pointed at Suho’s waist – watch. “Look,” she then showed hers.

Suho looked at hers and nodded his head, noticed the watch. Same. “Yeah, it’s the same except yours more feminine.”

“Like a couple.” Mira said, grinned at him.

“Yeah, couple...” Oddly, Suho didn’t seem to like the phase much. It didn’t felt right. He looked at her, looking every inch every part of her. Why did I feel I know her? Her grin, sent shivered to his spine. Did he know her?

“Suho,” Mira suddenly said, cutting him off from his continued staring. “Will you mind staying for a couple of hours?” she asked.

“Wouldn’t I disturb your work?”

Mira shook her head. “If you are, I wouldn’t be asking you that aren’t I?” she giggled. “Beside, you’re actually helping me.”

Suho thought a moment. He didn’t mind stay for awhile but the building somehow give him creepy vide. Maybe because it’s night. He didn’t know how and why, he by staying would help her but his mind seemed to be set on it’s on. “Sure.” He agreed.  

“That’s great!” Mira clapped her hands, looked excited. She stood up and then said, “I’ll make you some hot chocolate, kay?” She then smiled and dashed to the other side.

It was dark; hence Suho couldn’t see her probably. “Whoa, that’s fast.” He said seemed a little amused seeing how in a second, he couldn’t see her anymore. Suho stayed for awhile in his seat but it was starting to get bored. He then chose to look around. “Quite clean.” He commented as he looked at her desk. “She wouldn’t mind if I look around, right?” he mumbled as he glanced around to see whether Mira might be coming back or not.

After Suho felt so sure that she wasn’t around in any minutes, he chose to look around her desk. He looked at the nearest to his seat which without him having to stood up. His eyes were lingering around. There were files messy placed on top each other. There some sticky notes placed on the broad – pinks, greens, and even yellows with handwritten on it. He noticed the pens and a box of tissues which seem to be slightly empty.

Suho then moved his seat to her chair. He sat and then looked around more. He looked to his left. The part was full of papers and some more files which neatly placed. There were two frames placed side by side the computer. He looked at the photos. It were photos of hers mostly and someone else. It was a man but he couldn’t see the photo clearly. It was somehow blurry.

Ring-a-rang

A little light suddenly flashed with a light ringtone was heard. Suho looked to his side and noticed it was a phone. The phone didn’t stop ringing and it made Suho felt a little uneasy. He looked around and noticed Mira wasn’t nearby or nowhere. He didn’t know whether to answer it or just leave it alone.

Suho felt that it didn’t feel right to let it rang so he chose to answer it for her. The moment he was about to slide the ‘accept’ button, it stopped.

“Uh?” Suho blinked his eyes, shocked to see what he actually saw. The wallpaper of the phone surprised him. “What the-” he couldn’t even finish his words as he was so shocked, too shock. It was a photo of two people closed together, a photo of her and... him.

Suho then frowned, confused with it, with everything. His mind started to function. He thought about everything from the moment he walked into the building. The feeling was so familiar yet it was weird. Her. Mira was someone that he knew he was seeing for the first time but why, why the feeling was so familiar? She felt so right yet so wrong to him.

Tong

A sudden sound made Suho felt electricity flow through his spine. He immediately stood up with her phone still in his hand. He carefully looked around but there was nothing obvious. There was nothing that could make a sound like that. It was dark; the room was quite dark with only one source of light. It gave him a strange feeling, he felt slightly scared.

Suho glanced at his watch. He raised his eyebrow. “For a hot chocolate, she gone far too long.” He said. He thought it was strange. With the phone still in his hand, he made his way to where he assumed she would have been – the cafe.

 

 

Suho stood in front of the cafe. He noticed there was light yet it was a little dim. He knocked the door at first before saying, “Mira, are you in there?”

It was silent. There was no answer from her. Suho was slowly begun to feel weird. Hadn’t he been loud enough? “Hello?” he asked again. Still, it was empty sound. Why isn’t she answering?

Suho waited at first but he begun to feel tired of the idea of waiting. He felt annoyed. He twisted the knob and tried to enter but stopped. His widen so large that it sting his eyes. His mouth was opened, jaw dropped. The phone that he held dropped down on the floor as his grip was loosened. Shock, he was so shocked. It was something that he knew he wasn’t supposing to witness. 

The cafe wasn’t normal at all. The counter was in a mess with so many things on it, he hardly could guess what it was. He only knew there were small bottles and boxes. There was one big black in colour of one machine. He assumed it a coffee machine but it wasn’t in a good condition. It was worse. He slowly looked up and saw pipes, leaking.

Suho’s face was tense as he looked down. There was moss all around. Metals, there were broken metal all around on the ground with some attached to cushion. He assumed it was a chair. There was one big wooden round in shape. He thought it was the table that lose its legs. His lips had begun to tremble. The smell was so... awful.

Suho gulped. He couldn’t bear to walk in the room. He would never have the heart to do so. Why the cafe condition was was so different with the office? Then, it made him suddenly remembered. Where was that young lady? Where was Yun Mira?

Suho didn’t felt right. He knew he had to leave. He turned around and wanted to just walk out. He didn’t care whether he had to leave her just like that. It wasn’t time to be nice. Again, his heart was like it had stopped from beating. “W-what?” his widen in fear. He had witnessed something beyond his imagination.

Suho’s hand started to tremble. He began to sweat, cold sweat. His breath was uneven. It was like he was lacking of oxygen.

Ting

The light suddenly went off. It was dark, pitch dark that made Suho immediately close his eyes. He was scared. He knew he had been acting all tough, thinking that he wasn’t afraid of anything when it actually it was. It was his weakness.

Even with his eyes closed, he could felt the light been blinking for non-stopped. It was light up and then off. Then it light up again but next it was off. The blinking went on and on, cycled for awhile. He took a deep breath, heavy breath as he then opened back his eyes.

The room, the office, was something else. It was like he never step foot on it. Suho couldn’t believe his own eyes of what he saw. It was like an abandon office. Papers were all over the place, all crumbled and wet, dirty. Some of the chairs were upside down and others were mostly broken. There wasn’t a single chair that he could see that stood up perfectly. The computers were broken, he could see the screens were split and broken. It wasn’t a great view. It was awfully and it made him felt sick.

The whole situation was starting to turn weirder than before. Where was the office that Suho had first entered? I should get out from here.

 

 

Suho took a deep, a very deep breath. As he felt himself ready, he started to run toward a door. He quickly opened it and then carefully looked around the corridor. It shocked him again though. The corridor was nothing like he had walked before. It was old with old pots with died plants and muddy on the floor. Was he in a haunted house now?

Suho then with his bravest heart, he walked out from the office. He stood in the corridor wondering where would be the exits.

“Oppa, where are you going?”

“Ahh!” Suho screamed with his manly voice, shocked with the sudden voice behind his back. The pressure was strong enough for him to feel heavy. His heart beat, pumped hard that almost made him breathless. Carefully he turned to his back but then he screamed again. “Ahh!”

It was her - the lady that he had been searching for the past minutes. Suho looked at her in fear. “Wh-who are you?” he asked.

Mira giggled. It was starting to creeps him out. The sound of her giggling wasn’t pleasant to hear. “What are you talking about?” she then walked closer toward him. One step, two steps, three steps.

“D-don’t come closer!” Suho warned her.

“Okay...” Mira stopped.

“Who are you?” Suho knowing he couldn’t seem to walk out for a moment, he might just ask her questions. “And this place, where is this? Where am I?” he asked, curious.

Mira giggled again. “What’s wrong with you, oppa?”

“Oppa?” Suho raised his eyebrow. The phase was oddly familiar yet didn’t give a good vibe. Who was she to freely call him, oppa?

Suho then noticed Mira’s lip suddenly curved. She wasn’t smiling but she was smirking. “Oppa, don’t you remember who I am?”

Suho was in silent. What is she talking about? Even when he felt like he was familiar with her, like he had known her but he didn’t remember any image of her in his head. There was no scent of her, nothing.

“Yun Mi-ra.” Mira said her name word by word, as if wanting for Suho to remember her. He failed to do so and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter