F i n a l ?

I Want to Go Back

 

            Jin Young was a jerk to Hyo Ju, but not in one of those playboy ways. He just wasn’t responsible enough. He actually wasn’t sure if he liked Hyo Ju anyway, but somehow he just had the urge to ask her out after years of being just friends. He knew Hyo Ju was a shy girl so it took her a few days to say yes and he waited.

Now, Hyo Ju regrets saying yes to his confession because he had a habit. He always arrived late to dates and he always complained.

Yesterday was the day that changed him.

 ———————————————————— 

            “Oh Jin Young-hyung, you’re here?” Gong Chan raised a brow at Jin Young who had just come in eating an apple. Jin Young shrugged, “Why not?”

Gong Chan rubbed the back of his neck and looked down, “W-Well… I thought you had a date with Hyo Ju-noona today, but n-never mind!”

Jin Young threw away his apple, “Well I obviously wouldn’t know.”

“Harsh…” Gong Chan shivered.

“Are you cold, Channie?” Jin Young smiled brotherly-like. He looked up almost immediately and shook his head. Suddenly, Jin Young’s phone rang and it was Hyo Ju’s voice. For a moment, he groaned, but then he lazily slid the answer button.

“Yes?” he answered.

“Rude,” Gong Chan thought and looked away.

“Oppa… today,” Hyo Ju mumbled. Gong Chan could slightly hear her voice and just listened, pretending to read at the same time.

“Eh?” Jin Young made a face. Hyo Ju sighed, “Where are you? You promised.”

“Deh… I know, but I just got home… I’m coming right now,” he lied. Hyo Ju beamed, “Really? You’re going to be early then! See you, Oppa… I love- I’ll be waiting.”

Jin Young mumbled a slight ‘bye’ and hung up first.

“Bye Gong Chan, I have to go,” he ran to the front-door and left his house.

“Poor Hyo Ju-noona, I think I would have treated you better if I was Jin Young-hyung,” he mumbled.

 ———————————————————— 

            Jin Young arrived home and got out of his uniform. His sister hollered at him and her friend was there too. He smiled, “You’re here again?”

“Quit flirting with my best friend!” Anna hugged Soo Ji tightly. He chuckled, “You’re too young anyway. I have a date too so whatever.”

“Is it with Hyo Ju-unnie again?” Anna bit her lip in worry. Jin Young nodded, “She said I wasn’t late so don’t worry. I’m going to make it!”

Jin Young ran upstairs and began to get ready.

Soo Ji glared at her, “Yah! Didn’t Hyo Ju-unnie call us an hour ago asking where Jin Young was? He is late, isn’t he?”

She frowned, “But then Hyo Ju-unnie texted me a while ago saying that she was going to tell him he was early so that he wouldn’t feel bad.”

“Tch, like he ever does anyway,” Soo Ji rolled her eyes. She slapped her knee, “Yah… it’s his first time dating and he’s still maturing.”

“I hope Hyo Ju-unnie is okay though,” Soo Ji mumbled.

“Everyone does.”

 ———————————————————— 

            Jin Young dressed into casual clothes. He ran downstairs and slipped into his shoes, “Aish… where do we have to meet again?” he scratched his head.

Jin Young scrolled down Hyo Ju’s and his text messages. It was that café where they had their first day… but why?  

“I don’t know where that is!” Jin Young yelled and went to start his car. He ruffled his hair in frustration. Jin Young drove around, but it was weird because even though he claimed he didn’t know where the café was located, he actually got there by himself. He checked himself in the mirror and fixed his messy hair.

Jin Young entered the café and searched for Hyo Ju. She was sitting near the window and she probably already saw his car park into the lot.

“Hyo Ju, I’m early~” Jin Young beamed. Hyo Ju stood up as he walked towards her with her head down.

“Hm?” he looked at her weirdly. She looked up with tears brimmed along her eyes. It was normal seeing Hyo Ju like that for Jin Young. She placed her hands on his chest and stood up on her tippy-toes.

“You are early, Oppa…” she grinned. She leaned in and softly pressed her sweet and tender lips against his slightly chapped ones. Jin Young closed his eyes for a moment and found himself kissing back. His heart was beating rapidly. Hyo Ju gripped on his shirt as she could feel it. She whimpered and pulled away, pushing his chest.

“But you’re too late,” she quickly said and ran out.

Jin Young was left confused.

 ———————————————————— 

          Jin Young returned home silent.

“Welcome back, Jin Young-oppa,” his sister greeted him. He hummed in response. Soo Ji was still there and she looked at Anna worried.

“Do you think we should find out what happened?” Soo Ji asked. Anna nodded and stood up grabbing her hand in the process. The two girls walked upstairs and into Jin Young’s room. He was on his phone looking at pictures. Anna and Soo Ji plopped down on both sides of him.

“How was your date, Oppa?” Anna asked. He bit his bottom lip, “I think we’re through… she just left.”

“Like, left the café… or left-left?” Soo Ji gulped. Jin Young sighed, “Eh… both.”

Anna and Soo Ji looked at each other and nodded.

“We have something to tell you, Jin Young-oppa!” Anna said. He jerked his head.

“You were actually late for Hyo Ju-unnie’s date… an hour late, Oppa,” she quietly said. Soo Ji nodded, “But she didn’t want you to know because she didn’t want you to feel even worse.”

“Even worse?” Jin Young mumbled.

“Well she did break up with you, right?” Anna asked. There was a long line of silence. Jin Young facepalmed himself, “~ I do feel even worse… ugh!”

“She did it for you though, Jin Young-oppa,” Anna patted his back and left with Soo Ji.

 ———————————————————— 

            Jin Young woke up the next morning. The first thing he did was touch his lips and sigh. He sat up straight and checked his phone for any messages. Usually, Hyo Ju would text him every morning, but not today. It was a Saturday so he just decided to go out. Jin Young did his morning routines and dressed up into his blue button-up shirt with red stripes, jeans and a black jacket. He walked out of the house and plugged his earphones into his ears. He walked all the way to the bus top and waited for the bus to town square.

Jin Young sat down on the bench and yawned. He checked his watch and in 30 minutes the bus would come.

 ———————————————————— 

            Meanwhile, Hyo Ju was just coming home. She was dressed in her blue collared Chiffon shirt and shorts. The bus was coming to its last stop and then back to town square. She felt like dozing off and did. She had 5 minutes of rest until the bus jerked. She jumped and rubbed her eyes. She slid out of her seat and walked to the front.

“Thank you,” she bowed to the bus driver slightly and waited for him to open the door. He gave her a warm smile, “Be safe.”

“I will Ahjusshi, thanks again…” she jumped off the last step and blinked. The moment she opened her eyes, she lightly gasped. Jin Young was right in-front of her.

“Y-Yesterday… I can’t live a day without you, I’m sorry…” Jin Young stammered. She sighed, “Jin Young…”

“I want to go back, Hyo Ju-ah,” he pleaded. The bus driver knew that they wanted to be alone without the loud bus noise and closed the door. He drove away, letting all the gas fumes in the air. Hyo Ju scrunched her face up and fanned the smell away.

“It’s not easy,” he whispered. She nodded, “I know… that’s why I-“

“I know,” he bit his bottom lip. Jin Young stepped closer to her and grabbed her hands, “You wanna know what’s weird?”

She raised her eyebrow, “What?”

“I remember everything now and I realized what I jerk I’ve been,” he said. He gripped onto her hands, “You know… the clothes we are wearing now are the exact clothes we wore when I first asked you out.”

Hyo Ju giggled, “Yeah… it took me a while to say yes, huh?”

He nodded and smiled, “And the song you’re probably listening to is Starlight Song… our song.”

“It is…” she grinned. Then, he frowned, “I’m sorry about being late to our plans and complaining constantly… I’m still young and you know, I’m going through that phase where I just want to be alone.”

“But I’m probably done with that phase,” he shrugged.

Hyo Ju agreed.

There was silence.

“Oppa… I want to go back too.”

Jin Young pulled her closer and smiled, “Good.”

She let go of his hands and smiled. She looked up at him and placed two fingers on her lips. She pressed her fingers against his.

But Jin Young didn’t want that. He leaned down to kiss her. She kissed him back and grinned.

“Oppa… I want to go home,” she winked. 


 

Well, that last line .. /slapped/ DO YOU WANT A PART TWO ?

BEFORE YOU RANT ON ME : YEAH, I KNOW IF I WAS HYO JU I WOULD HAVE SMACKED THE OUT OF JINYOUNG AND BEEN LIKE , " YOU TREATED ME ICE COLD. NEVER WILL I GO BACK WITH YOU. 

BUT UNLESS HE HAS then .. THAT'S ANOTHER STORY! /slapped/ 

 

I'M ALSO SORRY THE FONT IS TOO BIG. I AM OBSESSED WITH BIG THINGS. LIKEJINYOUNGSBIGDICK.