Turned Into Reality

Turned Into Reality

 

You're watching a horror movie with bias on the living room. You snuggled closer to him because you're too scared to watch the scenes. He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You're peeking every now and then to check if its already okay to look at the screen.
 
"Hey, I thought you like horror movies. Pft. I didn't know you're such a scaredy cat." He suddenly said when you almost jumped on your seat because of the sounds. "Well, I do like horror movies not that very violent one!" You pouted at him. He chuckled when he saw you being adorable.
 
"You're mocking me, aren't you?" You pulled away from him. "What? No, no. I just find you cute being like that." Then he gave you that wide grin and reached for your cheeks to pinch. But you avoided his action and moved further from him.
 
"Hey, I'm sorry. I was just teasing you.." He really sounded so sincere and so sorry this time. He moved closer to you and made your head rest on his shoulder. "Sorry, babe." Then he took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. You didn't protest this time. You found yourself smiling after that.
 
A few moments later, you didn't realized you fell asleep. When you opened your eyes, you saw your neck, wrists and ankles are chained. Your eyes widened. The settings changed too. You're like in a room in an abandoned building.
 
You saw bias on the other side in the same situation as you. He was just about to wake up and had the same reaction like you. Suddenly, the tv in front of you two . An ugly looking mascot clown appeared and spoke, "Let's play a game."