Introduction and Shocking!

Deaf Girlfriends!

 

Micha, Hyuna and Naraka are sitting on the couch while six boys are sitting front of them on the couch and chairs. Everything is silent and no one talks a thing yet until Donghyun clear his throat. "You ladies can introduce yourself first." Donghyun said with a smile as three girls glances at each other.

Micha and Naraka nod at Hyuna as Hyuna pointed at herself then she sigh. She looks up, "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Hyuna." Hyuna said as she bowed. Micha and Naraka glance at each other and Hyuna knew about their history so he continues talking. "These two are my best friends." Hyuna pointed at Micha, "That's Micha." Micha smile and bowed. Then Hyuna pointed at Naraka, "And Naraka." Naraka bowed.

Hyuna tilted her head, "And you are...?" Hyuna asked the boys.

"I'm Donghyun, nice to meet you."

"Hyunseong."

"I'm Lee, Jeongmin."

"Hello, I'm Jo, Youngmin."

"Jo, Kwangmin."

'Twins...' Micha, Hyuna and Naraka thought at the same time.

"And I'm No, Minwoo."

Three girls smile at them, Jeongmin leaned forward, "Why won't Micha or Naraka talk to us?" he asked in confusion and curious as Hyuna glance at Micha and Naraka.

Naraka just shrugged her shoulders, "I don't care. Just tell them we're deaf anyways. And I can't talk." Naraka signed as the boys look at her clearly lost and confuse.

Micha nodded her head, "Naraka is right. Just tell them, they will find out sooner or later. I know I can talk but you know my past." Micha signed to Hyuna. Hyuna smile at her two best friends then she nodded her head.

Hyuna look at the boys, "Micha, I and Naraka are deaf." Hyuna said and signed at the same time.

The boys were very shock, speechless, dumbfounded and surprise. They never expected that three girls are deaf and they never meet deaf person before. The girls found their reaction kinda funny and amuse at the same time.

Donghyun snap out of it, "S-so that means... you can't hear?" he asked. Hyuna just smile, "Well... Naraka and I are hard of hearing." Hyuna said. She pointed at Micha, "Micha is completely deaf. We can hear as long as Naraka and I have our hearing aids and for Micha, cochlear implant." Hyuna explained.

Hyunseong sat up straight, "What's hearing aids and cochlear implant?"

Hyuna thought about it, "Its an object for us. So we can hear as long as we have it on. Micha is different, if she has it off. She can't hear anything at all, but if she has it on. She can hear." Hyuna answered the question.

The boys nodded their head understanding. Minwoo tilted his head, "Can you two talk?" Minwoo asked Micha and Naraka while he stares at Naraka mostly. Micha bit her bottom in cautioned and fear while Naraka shrugged her shoulder. Naraka open and let her voice out but can't speak. "Sorry, can't. And thank you both. The study does come in handy." Naraka signed and thanks to her two best friends for helping her study Korean.

Micha and Hyuna just smile at Naraka, "Naraka has voice, but she can't really talk. She can always try and learn how to talk whenever she wants." Hyuna said.

Minwoo nodded his head understanding, Youngmin lean back, "What about you?" he asked Micha as Micha gulped in fear.

Hyuna and Naraka rubbing Micha's back, "Just tell them that I'm not comfortable using my voice." Micha signed and Hyuna nodded her head understanding.

Hyuna glance at the boys, "Micha... is not really comfortable using her voice to talk... she prefers turns off her voice." Hyuna answer carefully. Youngmin frown but didn't say anything else. Kwangmin has been staring at Hyuna for a while that Hyuna didn't even notice but Naraka and Micha noticed.

Micha and Naraka glances at each other, "I had a feeling that this is going to be interesting summer vacation." Micha signed to Naraka and Naraka agree with Micha clearly 100%.

Naraka wave at Hyuna, "I have a question, why are we at Rent-A-Boyfriend?" Naraka asked in signed and Hyuna told the boys the same thing that Naraka signed.

The boys look at each other, then Hyunseong answer, "Well... we need jobs so... somehow we just got involve here and got a job." Hyuna signed to Naraka and Micha what Hyunseong just said.

Micha raise her right eyebrow, "So does this job... do what exactly?" Micha asked in signed as Hyuna translate.

Youngmin sat up, "When girls need boyfriend, or date, or any reasons. They rent one boy, depends on how long would it takes. It cost money." Youngmin explained.

The girls nodded their head understanding, Micha glance at the clock on the wall, "Wow, we've been here for a while. We need to go home. Our host mom will be worry about us." Micha signed to her friends’ then three girls stood up from the couch. Hyuna look at the boys, "We have to leave, sorry but thank you for helping us find each other." Hyuna said as she bowed. Micha and Naraka bowed show they’re thanks to them then they start to leave but the boys stop them.

Donghyun stood up from the chair; "It's not safe for you three to walk alone in nighttime now. We can walk you to your home." Donghyun offers, Hyuna signed to her friends as Micha and Naraka thought about it.

"Sure. I guess it would be fine." Naraka signed and Micha shrugged her shoulders carelessly. Hyuna smile and glance at the boys, "Sure." The six boys and three deaf girls are walking together to the girl's home. 

-Girl's Home-

Micha, Hyuna and Naraka just stand fronts of the gate, "Thank you." Hyuna bowed once again along with Micha and Naraka. Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin just waved and walk ahead. Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo just stay there with the girls.

Minwoo clear his throat, "We'll see you later?" Minwoo asked the girls but his eyes are on Naraka. The girls nodded their head as Kwangmin just stare at Hyuna.

Youngmin take a card out of his pocket and hand it to Micha, "Here's my number. If you need anything, call or text us. We can help you or anything." Youngmin said and Micha takes the card gently. "Well, bye." Youngmin waved at the girls a little awkwardly while the two boys follow the action and they walk away.

The girls just stare at them and they have no idea what just happened. Until Naraka hit Micha's arm, Micha jump in shock and look at Naraka, "What was that for?"

Naraka look at Micha with scolded face, "Next time you disappeared on us again. I won't find you ever again!" Naraka signed scolding. Micha pouted, "Not my fault. People just don't pay attention to me anyways. I always disappeared because nobody pays attention." Micha signed while Naraka rolled her eyes and Hyuna just giggle.

Hyuna place her arms around Micha and Naraka, "Lets go home and rest." Hyuna sign while smile wide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter: Getting to Know the Boys!

Look forward~! :DDDDD