Awaken

I'm a Ghost

   Your POV  

       

        The sound of cars passing by woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes to the world before me. I lay here in the middle of the grass staring up into the sky. Hmmm, no clouds today I see. I slowly get up and walked to a nearby bench to sit. Once again people failed to notice me. I turn my head left to right to take in my surrounding. I was in a park. There were happy families and couples all around me. There warm smiles that reach each other. How empty I feel. How I wish to be noticed. 

         Sure being a ghost has some benefits but it's the same as a rich person who can have anything they want but still feel empty on the inside. I can have any outfit I want, accessories, shoes. Each day I can have a different style and it won't cost me a thing because nobody notices. I have all the material objects in this world that I desire.

        There were many pastry stores neat here. There was this baby blue colored cafe with its door opened. I walked in and since that the workers seems to be preoccupied, I decided grab a few treats and dashed out of the store. Most likely no one noticed a few missing cupcakes. It was around 5pm already I guess. I don't really have a place to crash so I sleep anywhere. I sometimes go into people's empty homes so I can sleep on a bed.

         Today was a beautiful day. It was warm with a soft breeze. It feels great to be out doors. I wandered aimlessly and stumbled upon a park. I spotted a set of swings. I sat down and swung slowly. I don't even know how long I was sitting there with nothing in my mind. 

 

~Rewind back to a few hours ago~ Exo's Side

 

         Gege! Kris gege!!!!!!!!!!! Tao screamed . "What?" an annoyed Kris responded as he stepped into the living room of Exo's dorm. There Tao was sitting of the sofa with the SeHun and Chen. "Gege, I wanna watch that new movie Carrie." Tao exclaimed. Kris looked at the two other members sitting on the couch. They shook their heads. Kris then turned to Tao, "NO." "Waeo gege?" Tao pouted. Kris responded, "Is a horror film isn't it." with a face. "So?!" Tao whined. *Buing Buing* Tao attacked with. "OMG finee. Ugh, But don't come crying to me tonight, cuz I ain't taking your ." Kris shot back. "Gege WO HEN HEN HEN AI NI!!!" Tao responded as Kris rolled his eyes. "When does it starts?" Kris asked. "6:30 today and since its almost 6 lets go now!" Tao exclaimed.

      "Buy us some snacks on your way home okay? We needa restock." SeHun said. Tao and Kris left for the movie. During the movie Kris fell asleep and Tao was scared as . He held onto Kris's hand and hid on his arm through out the movie. The movie ended and the lights went back on. The time now was 8:30. Tao woke Kris up. "See I'm perfectly fine." Tao said. "Sure sure, lets go" Kris responded.

     "Wait, we needa stop by the convenience store to pick up some snacks." Tao said. Kris and Tao walked towards their way back home after picking up alota snacks.

      However as they were waiting for the light to change so they can cross, Tao looked across the street where there was a park. He noticed that the swings were moving and then realized that there was no wind. *GAsp/ Drops the bag of snacks.* "Tian Ah (OMG), GEGE GEGE!!" Tao screamed as he shook Kris.

       "Ni kan ni kan, (look look) the swing is moving by itself" as Tao pointed to the swings across the streets. Kris sighs and rolls his eyes. He looked to where Tao was pointing annnndddddd the swing was still. "God Tao, I told you this was gunna happen. But Noooooooooo you had to drag me with you to watch the horror film and you know you can't stand them." Kris exclaimed as he flicked his hands like a diva. "Come on, pick up the stuff, we're almost home already." Kris said. "But but but, I really saw it moving." Tao said to himself as he picked up the stuff he dropped.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AN: So I at writing and I can never express everything in my head into words. Nobody's gunna read this most likey TT_TT but if you are 1in a million who reads and like this... MILLLIONSSS OF KISSES TO YOU ♥♥♥ THANK Qs!!!