Smiling Angel or Bad Boy??

I'm The Best (One-Shot)

“Okay, Tae Yang..we’re done with your shoot..now, it’s Dae Sung’s turn..where is he?” The director look for Dae Sung around the set. It’s their filming day for Fantastic Baby MV. Tae Yang had done his part and the director wants to film Dae Sung’s scene after this. ‘Where the heck is this kid? Oh, there he is..’ The director spotted Dae Sung in the middle of rummaging the clothes wardrobe to find a suitable top for his pants. Not to mention he’s really like a Doraemon try to find for some ‘things’ from his pocket and lend it to Nobita.

“Aish..what should I wear?? There are no clothes that are suit for me at all.” Dae Sung murmured to himself. ‘Huh, I wish I was Ji Yong hyung who look really stylish even he’s in a wrap of ban..bandage? For god’s sake, I thought he’s going to make himself a mummia  while ago..’ (he’s talking about the one Ji Yong wore with the red jacket in the beginning of the song). Dae Sung started to think how lucky he is if he’s also a fashionista like his leader. He’ll doesn’t have to worry about his clothes that much.

The director who overheard Dae Sung’s whining then say, “You really look good without shirt, Dae Sung..or awesome should I say..you shouldn’t hide your six pack you know..” The director gives Dae Sung a fishy smile. Dae Sung rubbed the back of his neck, starts to feel uneasy. ‘Aish, this director..my body is precious don’t he know..is Tae hyung’s body doesn’t enough for the y camera?? Besides, I really want to keep my abs view or my future wife a.k.a Lee Chae Rin..omo! did I blurt out that already? Aish, I’m telling you too early I guess..there’s no suspense anymore..okay, back with the shirt..aigoo, can you please just keep the camera innocent, director-nim..it’ll have some Seung Ri’s body too later..’ Dae Sung pleaded - in his mind.

“Aye, what are you saying, director-nim..mine is nothing compared to Tae hyung’s.” Dae Sung made an excuse ; hoping that he’ll be free from a shirtless scene. There’s an evil smile on the director’s face. ‘Forget it if you want to make an excuse, Dae Sung. I’m the director here… HA HA HA’ He then grabs Dae Sung’s wrist and lead him or drag actually to the set that already prepared by the crews.

“Ah, director-nim.. I should get a shirt first before I started..” Dae Sung’s tries to free his hand from the director’s grip but ‘Damn, this man is strong. I feel like a helpless girl in his hand’. “No need Dae Sung..we’ll just started like this,” he motioned his hands to Dae Sung’s body up and down. His grin grew wider on his face. Dae Sung froze at his spot. He’s covering his chest with both his hands.

“Aniyo..I..I..” Dae Sung stuttered. He really doesn’t want to expose his body that much. “I don’t accept a no as an answer, Dae Sung..” The evil look at the director face really creeps Dae Sung out. “Boys, take him,” the director giving order to some of his crew and then they drag the stubborn Dae Sung to a wall and chained both his hands. Dae Sung starts to be panicked. “What are you doing? Let me go!!” He yelled at the director whose now smile in satisfaction.

“You don’t have to be such a kid, Dae Sung-ah. I’ve also done the same thing, you’re lucky for not having tattoos painted on whole of your body. I swear I could surpassed Ji Yong’s tattoo after this,” Tae Yang comes from nowhere, nagging like a mother. ‘Hul, I forgot about this Big Bang’s omma - always blabbering.’

Just then, the Big Bang’s leader comes. “Eh? What are you doing there Dae Sung? Do you want to be a Dinosaur prey?” Ji Yong gives Dae Sung a ‘you-know-what-I-mean’ look. An idea popped out in Tae Yang’s mind. “Director-nim, I think I know how to make he shoot the scene.Tabi hyung! May I ask you a favor?” Tae Yang called out the elder name. He knows that Dino-Top is Dae Sung’s weakness. He better not refusing to do his part anymore or the Dino-Top will bite him off. Dae Sung sweats start to form on his forehead.

‘Aish, Tae hyung, you gotta be kidding me. I can’t let the Dino-Top to be here - harassing me, not when I’m shirtless. Not to brag, even I have my full clothes on, Dino-Top will eat me alive..leave alone a shirtless me. Huh, they’re sure know how to make me kneel down in front them.’ Dae Sung let out a deep sigh. “Arasseo, arasseo..I’ll do it if you insisted so,” said the annoyed Dae Sung. Tae Yang lips formed a victory smile.

 “Good then,” ‘I guess it’s not really a waste to research about ToDae..hoho..what? You don’t expect me to be mean like this? Nah, you’ve see the real Tae Yang, Vips... HE HE HE..’

“Okay, let’s do this..ah go go go~~” (you know he’s imitating who, right? :-P) Dae Sung didn’t realize a pair of Dragon eyes are glaring at him like they  want to shout ‘WTF???’and swallowed him as he too happy chanting CL’s trademark go go go.  “But make sure you don’t lose the key, director-nim,” Dae Sung gestured at his chained wrist.

Ji Yong’s eyes start to lit up. ‘Thanks, Dae Sung-ah. You’ve  just give me an idea to get revenge on you. A revenge for saying my Hunchae’s trademark word..HA HA HA..’ Ji Yong’s mind now filled with a wicked plan. He’s now aiming for the key at the director table. ‘Ke ke ke..gotcha!’

*after 30 minutes*

“Hello..” CL greeted and bowed to everyone on the set respectfully. She decided to visit her Big Bang oppas while she still on holidays. She walked straight to the table where all Big Bang’s member seated. ‘Eh? Like there’s only four people. Where’s Dae oppa?’ Just then she captured the exposed Dae Sung. CL can’t help herself from blushing seeing Dae Sung that way.  CL then greeted all the Big Bang’s member when she finally reached their table. “Chae…” Ji Yong wants to greet CL first but he was snapped by the maknae.

“Yah, Chaerin. Did you come? What did you brought for us?” Seung Ri asking hastily as he saw CL. “Ouch!” Seung Ri groaned in pain when he feel somebody slap his head. Turned out it was Ji Yong who smacked the panda’s head. “Couldn’t you just shut your mouth, panda? She makes all her way to visit us and you’re welcoming her like this?” Ji Yong asked in anger. His eyes are glaring in fire when he stares at Seung Ri, but then turned soft and sweet towards Chaerin. ‘Ah, look who’s coming..my lovely Hunchae..’ Ji Yong giggling on his own mind.

Seung Ri just frowned at Ji Yong’s behavior. ‘Huh, this hyung..couldn’t just he stopped fanboying over this baddest cat already? Look how he’s giggling like a love sick high school girl..how disgusting.’

CL chuckles at her oppas’ childish behaviour. “I’ve brought snack for all of you..I guess it’s your break time, right?” CL’s assuming. She raised two plastics full of snacks in front of them. T.O.P stood up from his seat in excitement. A bingu smile plastered on his face. “Really? Oh, nae dongsaeng..like you know that I’m already starving right now,” T.O.P wants to reach out for the snacks in CL’s hand but stopped half way when Ji Yong smacked his head too. CL seems really surprised by Ji Yong’s action. T.O.P is older.. you know, it’s kinda rude.

“Aish, this kid..don’t you realize who’s older? Do you want to die young? Huh, I guess you shouldn’t tattooed ‘Too Young To Die’ before,” T.O.P smacking Ji Yong’s head back to pay his revenge. “Ouch!” Ji Yong caressed his hurt head. “I’m sorry, hyung. It’s like my habit when I see somebody bothering Chaerin..you’ve been too impatient, Tabi hyung..just let Chaerin gives it to us by herself.” Ji Yong tried to defend himself.

“Yah! What did you say? I’m bothering?” T.O.P smacked Ji Yong’s head again. *Smack*. And again. *Smack*. And again. “Ouch! Hyung, stop it!” Ji Yong pulled T.O.P blue hair in attempt to stop him. It’s working..T.O.P doesn’t smacking his head anymore but pulling Ji Yong’s long pink hair instead. Ji Yong’s head tilted to the right due to excessive force by T.O.P. Emm..I guess I shouldn’t say the method is working just now…

Chaerin received double shock when she see the two rappers fighing….. in quite girly way?... Yeah, it’s a girl fight when you pulled each other head. Shouldn’t a man fight with their fist? ‘Yah, Lee Chaerin! You shouldn’t thinking on how they should fight. Think how to stop them, pabo!’ CL then eyed to Tae Yang, asking for help but he just shrugged, signing that he don’t want to. He want to enjoy the show first.  ‘Seung Ri? Ah, that panda sure died by the dragon and the dinosaur. I don’t want the panda species become more extinct in this world.

Okay, Lee Chaerin. It’s time to stop them by your own way.’ CL stepped closer to T.O.P and Ji Yong, holds both of their head and knocked them by each other. “Ouch!” Both of them rubbed their forehead and shrieked in pain. At first, Ji Yong and T.O.P really angry with CL rude attitude but CL’s glare gave their heart a freak. They know that CL is dangerous when she’s like this. “Are you done yet? If not, then I would make my way out of here.” CL asked coldly, crossing her arms on her chest. Ji Yong and T.O.P just nodded and then look at the floor – displaying guilty face. CL sure younger than them, but she knows how to tame the wild dragon and dinosaur.

                “Aaaaah!!!….ottokkaeeee????....director-nim, wouldn’t I tell you not to lose the key?! What I’m going to do now?” Dae Sung screamed in anger. All five heads tilted to Dae Sung’s direction in sync due to his loud voice. “It’s been here, I’m very sure..I’m wandering too why it’s missing..I swear..” The director pointing at his table with his trembling finger. Dae Sung didn’t say a word but he’s giving a death glare at the director. The director shut himself up in fear. Dae Sung is no joke when he’s angry. “Aish, I know that I shouldn’t do this before..” Dae Sung letting out a deep sigh as he regretted his decision.

“Dae Sung-ah! What’s going on? Can’t escape yourself?..” Ji Yong shouts from afar, teasing Dae Sung with a smirk. He’s completely forgot that he’s been scolded by CL just a second ago. “Aigoo~~ what a waste Dae Sung-ah..Chaerin had brought us a lot of delicious snacks..too bad you can’t join us..” Ji Yong keep provoking Dae Sung. He’s waving some snacks on the air intended to make Dae Sung jealous.

Dae Sung frowned because Ji Yong got the chance to be with CL. ‘Gosh, I’m so unlucky today..being chained here, just looking my rival enjoying his time with my Rillakkuma..aigoo~~’ Ji Yong smelled his success when he saw Dae Sung’s sour face. He ate the snacks happily as his plan worked out as he thought. ‘My revenge is paid and as a bonus, an unexpected visit from HunChae..ke ke ke..huh? Do you want to know what I’ve done? Ok..ok..your wish is granted..

*flashback*

Guys, I want to use the washroom first. Wait for me at the table. I’ll join rest of you later,” Ji Yong said to the Big Bang members excluding Dae Sung as he rushed to the toilet. “It’s time for action..hehe..Dae Sung still filming his part and I’ve got this.. :-P” Ji Yong mumbled to himself while he’s holding the key for Dae Sung’s chain. He stares at the key with full of satisfaction. An evil smirk appears on the dragon’s face. ‘I’m sorry dear key..I have to sacrifice you..now, say hello to the toilet flush..hehe..’ Ji Yong dropped the key into the toilet bowl and sang happily as he pushed the flush button. He then join s, displaying an innocent face.

*end flashback*

 Tadah~ it’s B.A.P..eh? Why does it sounds so wrong? OMG! Pardon me..ok, correction..Tadah~ that’s how I do it..hehe..serves your right, you Doraemon! Search something from your pocket to save yourself..haha..’

 But, suddenly an emergency situation happened! - CL grabs a snack then makes her way towards Dae Sung. She’s approaching Dae Sung with a warm smile, not like when she’s mad with Ji Yong and T.O.P before. “Dorae oppa, do you want some of the snacks?” CL asked sweetly. She opened the snack packet and fished for the content.

“Say ah~..” CL’s motioning. She shove some of the snack into Dae Sung’s mouth. Dae Sung blushed at CL’s sudden action plus he’s half- in front of the girl he likes but he can’t deny that he really enjoyed the moment. It’s too good to be true for Dae Sung. Ji Yong who's watching CL feeding Dae Sung had his jaw dropped. He just staring at the two of them in disbelief. He’s pretty sure that he’s winning over Dae Sung while ago. ‘Damn it! My ten minutes happiness just collided in a second - I’m screwed. Just wait, Dae Sung-ah..I’ll sweep that smile from your face..you better watch your back tonight!’ Ji Yong’s face burned up as jealousy built up inside him. He looks like he’s ready to explode anytime.

*(night, at Big Bang’s dorm)*

Dae Sung is busy rearranging his Doraemon collection when he heard Ji Yong calling his name. Dae Sung’s heart starts thumping harder than normal because he know that he’ll be a dead meat tonight. It’s his unfortunate fate to compete with his mighty leader for CL’s attention. And this day….had make the competition worst. “Dae Sung-ah! Come out..” Ji Yong called for Dae Sung once again in a creepier voice. Dae Sung takes a slow step to the door. He could feel butterflies in his stomach now, he’s too nervous that he can feels his heart ready to explode now.

He grabs the knob and breathe in deeply before he actually open the door. When he’s just stepped outside the room , he could feel a pair of strong arms wrapping his waist. His arms also trapped which makes him cannot move. “I’ve been waited for this moment so long, Dae Sung-ah..” a husky voice greeted his ear. He knows the voice belongs to who as soon as he heard it. D-I-N-O-T-O-P!!!! I’m so dead now,  Dae Sung thought.

“Dae Sung-ah..” and then his eyes caught another figure appears. Dae Sung gulped very hard as he saw Ji Yong comes from the kitchen. “Did you like my extra force?” Ji Yong jerking his head towards T.O.P. “Luckily it’s not difficult to hire him when it’s involving you..and it’s one of my payback revenge for making my eyes hurt today..” Dae Sung couldn’t hear Ji Yong’s words clearly when he’s busy escaping from T.O.P’s tight hug and kisses attack. Ji Yong entered Dae Sung’s room, aiming to the Doraemon collections shelves.

“Hyung, don’t! I just arranged them a few minutes ago..” Dae Sung screamed but it’s too late. Ji Yong already messed with them. He just throws whatever he reached, the plushies, the straps, picture frames and they scattered on Dae Sung’s bedroom floor in a second. Dae Sung eyes are teary seeing Ji Yong abusing his precious collection. But, Ji Yong are showing no mercy to Dae Sung tonight.

“That’s my second payback..now for the third one..” Ji Yong walk to Dae Sung with a mischievous stare in his eyes. He stopped walking and then he’s poking Dae Sung’s waist. Dae Sung chuckled like a little child. “I know you’re a ticklish person..so, I’m gonna torture you to death tonight..” He starts to tickle Dae Sung continuously and Dae Sung started to laugh crazily. T.O.P wrapping his arms tighter around Dae Sung’s body to make he stays on the spot. He’s enjoying Dae Sung’s torturing session. He can’t disturbing Dae Sung earlier as CL was around.

“Oppa?..” a familiar voice greeted them. Ji Yong stops his violence abruptly. T.O.P also unwrapped Dae Sung quickly from his hug when he see a female - it’s CL on their direction while Dae Sung now collapses, still laughing on the floor. I guess his receptors are too overreacted to Ji Yong right now. He couldn’t stop himself from laughing, and his cheeks already wet by his tears. Ji Yong’s heart skipped a beat when CL suddenly arrived at their dorm. His face becomes pale because he knows what might happen if CL finds out that he’s having fun bullying Dae Sung.

CL hurriedly bent over Dae Sung to help him standing up and she’s surprised when she see his Dorae’s oppa room such a mess. “Woah, oppa! What happened to your room? It’s such a mess..you’re playing too much with Ji Yong oppa and T.O.P oppa..you should cleaned your room first..come here, I’ll help you, okay..” CL grabs Dae Sung’s hand and entered his room together. CL’s just ignoring Ji Yong and T.O.P because she’s too happy to clean her Dorae oppa’s room - which means spending the time just with the two of them.

She seems oblivious on what happened to Dae Sung before. Ji Yong takes a relieving breath, thankful that CL didn’t noticed what have he done before. He wants to follow them in but today maybe his unluckiest day ; CL just slammed the door on his face. Ji Yong leaned on the door, rubbing his nose hardly to get the pain away.

T.O.P checking the younger one out, patted his shoulder. “I guess she didn’t want to see your face, Ji Yong-ah. Look how she just closed the door on your face..hehe..” T.O.P  teasing the younger ones, making Ji Yong more irritated. “Shut up, hyung!” T.O.P ran away when he’s sensing that Ji Yong wants to hit him. Ji Yong could hear T.O.P’s bingu laugh from the living room when he failed to catch him. ‘Aish, that useless hyung..’

*25 February*

Dae Sung put his hoodie on and wear his shade. Guess he’s ready for shopping right now. He want  to search a suitable birthday gift. For who? Of course for the birthday girl, Lee Chaerin. He barely use money  for himself, but spending some for the person he loves, it doesn’t really a big matter for him. Dara noona had planned the birthday party tonight and he decided that he should confess to CL today before his Ji Yong hyung did. He knows that his feeling is not one-sided love judging the way CL treated him differently from the other Big Bang members. The confidence grew up in him as he’s hiding his feeling towards his junior for three years now.

Dae Sung already surveyed some shops and decided to step in inside a stuffed bear one. He thinks he already knows what to buy since CL really addicted with them especially Mr.Rilakkuma. He inspects all the item in the shop and finally he found a Rilakkuma costume. He had a thought to confess to CL in the costume. Yes! That will be his surprise for CL ; it will be a great success, CONFIRMED! He will buy the Korilakkuma’s head too for CL to wear so they’ll be a Rilakkuma couple..ke ke ke.. He’s really sure that CL will loves it and accepted him. But, when he saw there’s a Doraemon’s costume too he seems hesitated. He’s a Doraemon fanatic, don’t you forget. ‘Aigoo~~ which one should I bought? Rilakkuma or Doraemon? Hmm..’ Dae Sung sighed heavily. He’s really confused now.

 Just then, a female greeted him. “Do you have any problem?” She asked concernly.  Dae Sung didn’t bother to look at the women as he lost in his own train of thoughts. He just spills what’s on his mind regardless that the woman may recognize him. “I can’t pick which costume should I bought. I’m gonna confess to someone tonight on her birthday and she loves Rilakkuma so much but that Doraemon really caught my eyes too,” He’s tapping his finger on his cheek, thinking his decision.

“I guess I should pick Rilakkuma then cause Doraemon is my favorite not hers. I shouldn’t be greedy cause what’s the point to make her impressed if it’s something that I favor, am I right?” Dae Sung stretch his hand out to take the Rilakkuma’s costume which is on a bit high rack. He turned his head at the women to hear her opinion but she wasn’t there. ‘Oh My God! Are there really someone besides me before or is it a..a..ghost? Stupid! There’s no ghost in the morning..or…did she recognize me??Ah, like I care..I have something more important to do now..’ Dae Sung arguing with himself in mind. He let his silly thoughts slip away and brings the costume to the cashier counter.

*at night*

The party had started a half an hour ago at the YG Building. Everybody has arrived including Big Bang’s member. They are busy taking picture with CL right now and of course Ji Yong grabs this chance to take a selca with her. He makes CL wear the party hat together with him and takes a couple photo to post it on Instagram. Dae Sung watched Ji Yong in annoyance. ‘Huh, trying hard to make it looks like you’re a couple when you’re not. The game is on tonight, Ji Yong hyung..I’ll make a big step when you’re still using your lame seducing tactics..’ Dae Sung smirked as he makes his way to the restroom where he’s gonna transforms himself into a Rilakkuma.

He opened the bag where he keeps the costume safe ; he makes sure that nobody knows about the plan except for himself. Just the second he takes the stuffs out, he could feel a quite hard object hits his head. Dae Sung collapses on the floor and the world had turned black before him.

*10.00pm*

                CL is busy treating all the guests at the party when an uninvited Rilakkuma intrudes in her party. CL is a bit startled but she’s really entertained by the Rilakkuma silly dances plus it’s making the gwiyomi right now. CL’s really want to pinch the Rilakkuma’s cheek and cuddle him cause it’s too cute when he’s doing the gwiyomi’s step.

After done his ‘show’, the Rilakkuma approaches CL and kneel down before her. He’s taking out a rose bouquet and offering it to her which she accepted with a happiness drawn on her face. “I Love You…” these words from the Rilakkuma’s mouth awed the audiences – whose now in high curiosity to know the brave man behind the costume.

*midnight*

Dae Sung finally woke up after lost his consciousness for about three hours. He rubbed his hurt head and could feel a bump on it. Dae Sung tries to stand straight but his head feels very dizzy that he has to cling on the nearest chair to support his body. He leaned on the door, blinked hard to recall again on what was happened. Reality hits him at the moment he saw the empty bag lying on the floor. He fished for his phone in the pocket - checking the time. It’s already midnight and he knows that the party had ended together with his chance to prove his love. CL might have spending time with the person who took the costume just now.

Unwanted tears start to fall down on his cheek and he starts to sob heavily ; ignoring his man pride. All he knows now his heart is broken into pieces like a scattered glass that fell on the floor. He exited the restroom and walks away from the YG building after crying a lot – his eyes are swollen. He’s feeling really numb that he could barely lift his legs. He decided to back home – crashing into sleep and hoping  this is just a terrible nightmare that will end when he wakes up tomorrow.

When he reached at the building where the Big Bang members live, he caught a glimpse of a sleeping Rilakkuma lying peacefully in front of the gate. Dae Sung darted forward ; attacking the man who had his plan ruined.

“Ouch!” the Rilakkuma shrieked in pain which makes Dae Sung dumbfounded - he expects that it was a man, but the voice is clearly belongs to a girl. He quickly takes the heavy Rilakkuma’s head off. To his surprise, it was CL – she frowned and rubbed her hurt leg.

“Aigoo~~oppa, why did you kicked me and disturbs my sleep? Have you lost your mind?” CL scolded Dae Sung ; she really don't like it if somebody distracting her beauty sleep.  He just staring at CL blankly, still wondering how did CL get in the costume. "Why did you just staring me like that? You're the one who should confessed to me tonight in this thing, but it turns the other way around instead. Luckily, it's not hard to seize this Rilakkuma back from Ji Yong, you know." CL nagged as she stands up and brushing the dust that sticking on her back.

Dae Sung small eyes widen in shock. "So, it's Ji Yong hyung who hits me? But, he's busy taking pictures with you, so how..." His sentence was cut when CL pulled him in a hug and give a quick peck on his lips. "You're talking so much, oppa. Do you want me to kiss you longer?" CL flashed a naughty smile to Dae Sung.

"Just one question more, Chaerinnie - how did you know that I'm gonna confessed to you tonight?" CL just smiled, her pair of cat eyes formed to a crescent moon shape. "Did you remember the woman in the shop?" Dae Sung recalls again the woman in the shop - he grins widely as he understand the whole situation now. "So, it was you, right?" CL just nodded and bury herself in Dae Sung's hug.

"I love you, Dorae oppa."

"I love you too, C-Lakkuma.."

It was completely a reversed situation, but C-Lakkuma put aside her ego and was the first to confess her love..LoL.. :-P

-The End-

_______________________________________________________________________

-It was here finally and I'm happy that I'm able to finished this one-shot..do you like it?

-This story is not written in it's actual sequences as I make their Fantastic Baby's filming is in the same month with CL's birthday.

-I'm really enjoy to share my fanfic with the readers, so I hope you'll be enjoy reading it too..^^

-I like to write about a rare couple (as long as there is CL) so, I'll be working on another couple too beside of SkyDragon..(^_^)

-Lastly, hit the subscribe button and please comment below if you loved this story..thank you..^^ <3

-*A load of thank you for those who already subscribed it before - when I've just posted the foreword..jeongmal kamsahamnida... (^_~)