Chapter 1

Undo This Feeling.

 

 
     
"Passangers to South Korea please be at E20 entrance in 10 minutes. Thank You'
 
     Nicole close her book  and gather her things after heard the announcement. 
'Breath in breath out' 
              She exhale and inhale her breath because she is nervous to be back to South Korea or Seoul after 5 years. She miss her sister a lot. Victoria along with Kris will skype her almost everyday. Seeing her sister for real make her excited.
 
    "This is what i want. I'm sorry omma appa. I want to be like Vic unnie. I want to achieve my dream before it's to late. Hardest decision ever. Have to leave my friends and everyone. Nah! At least i will be with Vic unnie again'
 
     She pull one small luggage  and white clutch while others luggage already in cargo. She walks inside the airplane and flight attendant her to her sit. She sit beside one guy that already close his eyes and whsipering to himself.
"Please be safe dear my lord. I don't want to die yet'
    Nicole laugh when she heard what does that man says. Later the guy open his eyes and realize Nicole is beside him and they both laugh. 
 
  "Hi! I'm Ricky. Are you Korean?" He throw his hand for a handshake and Nicole did.
 " Hi. I'm Nicole. Yes i am and you too? I guess we can talk in Korean right?" Ricky nod his head and smile.
 
 
 
"Hello passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight B101 to South Korea.  Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you"
 
    The flight attendance and captain on board are giving some speech about safety and so on. Nicole and Ricky talk about how excited to be back to their hometown. They have to wait another 14 hours before they will be arrive safely at South Korea.

MEANWHILE..

   

 
 

'Kris! Can we go to sleep now? I'm sleepy'  Victoria pull Kris shirt.

     'B-But, i wanna finish this game with them' Kris do a fail aegyo and point to 4 guys who do a puppy eyes to let Kris continues his game.

   Victoria knows when this 4 guys are doing puppy eyes she can't win and she pinch all of their cheeck after doing this face.

       'Arasso. But only for 1 hour and a half if you don't want to sleep on a couch Wufan' Victoria smirk and give a small kiss at the conner of Kris's mouth. Kris hug Victoria and bid a bye bye to her as she walks inside their room.

        'So only for 1 hour and a half ok guy? We both have to pick Vic's noona sister later' 

   All of them are excited to meet Nicole as Vic and Kris always talked about her and they only get to see her photo. It's already 3AM in the morning and everyone go to sleep. Kris enter his room and see Vic's angelic sleeping face and he smile. 

   'You must be happy to see your baby sister right? That is why you're smiling in your sleep'   Kris kiss Vic's forehead and fall asleep with Vic in his arm. 


15 hours later.

                 "All passanger welcome to South Korea. Hope you enjoy flying with us. Until we meet again. This is your Captain. Thank you'

      Ricky wake Nicole from sleep and both of them yawning. Nicole strech her body and walk out from the plan with Ricky. They both waiting for their luggage when they get their things, They bid goodbye to each other.

      "So Nicole, i guess if we are meant to be together we will meet again one day" Ricky kiss Nicole's hand.

      "Haha. Well we see about that. Goodbye Rick!" They both waves to each other and walk with different directions.

            Nicole walk to the main entrance and waiting for her unnie and Kris. She enjoy the fresh air and begin to close her eyes.

                'Oh my. I miss everything about Korea. The fresh air, the scene everything about here i really do miss it' Nicole take a deep breath and suddenly -

             'Nicole! Nicole!' Someone shout Nicole's name. She did a 360 degress turn and spot someone.

                 'Unnie?! Victoria?! UNNIE!!'  Nicole run and leave all her belongs to Victoria and Kris. They both hug and cry.

                'Omg! My baby sister. How are you? I miss you so much do you know that?'  Victoria cup Nicole face and Nicole just nod to all her question.

       "*Cough* Did someone forget about me?' Kris try to get Nicole attention as well.

       'Oh Kris.. I mean oppa. No i'm not' Nicole wipe his tears and smack kris shoulder.

        "Come here. Give your big brother a warm hug' Kris open his arms for Nicole to hug and Nicole hug him tighly and then Victoria come and hug all of them as well.

 

'Welcome home Lee Ha-Ni. This is your home'


 

    Hello and waddup people?

So happy able to finish this Chapter. Hope you like it and do comment. From your comment i will do a better storry kekekeke XD


Q: Who were those 4 guys?! Are they EXO members?

A:  Well i can't say yes or no for now. It might be them or it might be someone else. Just stay tuned.


 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU ALL.