Lotte World

A Date With My Bestfriend

"Beep~ Beep~" My aunt's car arrived. We were going to Lotte World. I rode the car with my mom and said our goodbyes to my dad and my sister. I sat next to Samuel and smiled. "Anneyong, dongsaeng!!" I greeted him happily. "Noonaaaaaa!" He enveloped me into a bear hug. "Did you miss your noona?" "Of course! Why wouldn't I miss you?" He smiled. "Hmm. Mollayo." I lightly chuckled. "Noona?" "Hmmm?" "Can I lean on your shoulder?" He asked. I nodded with a smiled. He leaned on my shoulder for a while and I heard... snoring? I looked at him and he was sleeping like a little baby. He looked cute. I didn't want to wake him up so, I tried my best not to wake him up.

After an hour we arrived at Lotte World. "Muel-ahh~" I shaked him a little. He stirred a little and faced the other way. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered. "Muel-ah~ We're here!" This time he didn't react. I had an idea. I tried to carry him and get him out of the car. I did get him out but, He still didn't wake up. An idea to tickle his tummy. It always woke him up. I got his mom to do it for me. Finally, he woke up.

I catched up with my mom who was entering Lotte World, followed with a sleepy Samuel. He catched up with us.

"Noonaaaaa~" He whined and clinged to my arm. "Yes? Did you have a good sleep?" I asked him and smiled softly. "Yes, I did noona~" He nodded.

We enjoyed some of the rides. We decided to ride The Loop resulting in Samuel clinging to him mom's arm during the ride.

I checked my phone to see the time. It read 12:36. Maybe we have to eat now.

I felt a tug on my arm.

"Noona, Can we please, please, please, please eat now?" Samuel looked at me with pleading eyes. Aigoo, He looked so cute. I pinched his cheek. "Of course, we can!" I held his hand. "Umma! We're just going to buy some food there~" I pointed.

We walked to the store. And I looked at him.

"What do you want to eat, Samuel?" I looked at him.

"Hmmm.." He hummed, looking at the menu. "I waaaant~ Chicken!!" He looked at me.

"As expected." I smiled at him brightly.

I proceeded with making our order and taking it with us to walk around in Lotte World. "Here you go." I handed Samuel's chicken and we strolled around Lotte World.

"Let's go back now~" I looked at him.

"Ne! They're probably looking for us." He nodded and flashed a small smile.

Okay okay, Let me tell you a story. Samuel and I met when we were toddlers and I was a year old and he was a month old. I always looked after him since I think of him as my little brother. And, He's my best friend. We may have fought a lot of times before. But, yeah. I love that little kid. He's like my little brother. Since I olny have 1 sister. 

"Kids~ You have time for 1 more ride. After that we'll be going home." Auntie announed.

"Muel! Do you want to go on the Ferris Wheel?" I asked him.

He nodded and smiled. I took it as a yes.

And, We headed to the ride, lined up and went in our 'cabin'. [A/N: I don't know if that's what you call it.]

"Noona~ I have to tell you something.." He let out a deep breath.

"What is it?" I answered him, then turning my head to admire the view.

"Noona, do you only think of me as your friend?" He pouted.

"Hmm~ Why do ask?" I answered smiling, not taking my eyes of the wonderful view.

 

{Author's POV}

"It just came to mind, noona." He lied. "Before you say anything, noona... I'l say something first." He smiled softly and nodded once.

He got out his phone, took a selca. [A/N: If you don't know selca, It's self-cam. :D] Typed a few words. And send it to Aleyna.

"Yoboseyooooooo?" Her phone rang.

He laughed at the ringtone's cuteness. And, watched her reach for her phone.

"Noona~ Anneyong! Jowahaeyo. ^~^
Saranghaeyong~~~~"

'How cute.' She thought and smiled. Replied by singing the chorus of Jay Park's Joah and smiled at him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ohhhh~ It's your turn to continue the story~~ <3 I'll be making a 2nd chapter to this~ Just to show when the grow up. :D Any ideas? Tell me, juseyo!!

 

Anywaaaaaaay, I'm sorry for posting this very very very late. :( I'm in middle school now. And, I'm still trying to adapt in the new Grade level~ Oh, and! I had my auditions today. I might get to know if I passed it or not tomorrow!!! Wish me luck, juseyo~~ :* /casually sends everyone virtual kisses.