The Stranger-Taecyeon

2PM's ONESHOTS[Hiatus until June]

"Aigoo~I'm late for six minutes!"I entered the bathroom quickly and took a shower.

 

 

Ten minutes later,I finished my shower and wore my school uniform.I hopped downstairs and drank a cup of milk that my maid just poured for my brother,Jinwoon.

 

"Yah!You better pay me back later!"he screamed as I jumped on my bicycle and cycled all the way to school.

 

As I arrive to school,I jumped from my bicycle and ran to my class,my hair was a bit like a bird's nest because I was in a rush just now.

 

When I entered the class,the teacher wasn't there,and the class was noisy like a market.Then the another teacher came in and took us to the libary.

 

As me and my bestfriend,found a place to seat at the libary,we were finding some books to read.

 

Then I arrived to a bookshelf hat was high and I spotted an amazing book.It was at the most high level of the book shelf,so i tiptoed to take it.My fingers were only inches to arrive to the book but suddenly another hand took it.I turned around and saw a tall guy.He was handsome,tall and he had muscular body.He gave me a smile and handed me the book,I happily accepted it and walked away..but then someone pulled my hand.

 

It was the guy that took the book for me.He stared at me but then he pushed me to the bookshelf that I just had left for a few seconds before.He put his hands on the bookshelf's shelf,and made me trapped between his hands.

 

Then he moved closer to me until our faces were only inches away."I'm Taecyeon"he said and then his lips touched mine,I shut my eyes for three minutes and opened it.He was gone...