Wonderland

Wonderland

 

Yukwon smiled at himself as he saw the grand ball being filled with happy faces. The sound of the classical music instruments playing across the room, filling the ears of the guests. A number of pairings decorate the dance floor, swaying smoothly against each other in the melody of the music. The females’ dresses swayed along their figures. The men’s lean body showed effectively with the black and white suits and tuxedoes they were wearing. Another generous number of people were around the table, chatting with their friends and families. Happily chuckling and giggling merrily.

 

A young man was making his way to Yukwon, his arms went almost immediately around the other’s waist then second he was in range. Yukwon turned around and smiled, his hand made their way to the young man’s cheeks, them lovingly. The young man blushed, grinning oh so beautifully.

 

“Kwonnie” the young man whispered, “You made it”

 

Yukwon chuckled and hugged the young man in front of him, “Yes, I did, Jiho”

 

*

 

It was nearly midnight. A number of people began to leave, but not enough to make the whole ball room feeling empty. Yukwon found himself being pulled into a tight hug before the person held onto his hand, began pulling him into a direction where he wasn’t very familiar with.

 

“Jiho ya, where are we going?” he began asking, as they walked out from the ball room and going into the back garden.

 

“You’ll see” Jiho turned back to look at Yukwon and smiled, “My lady~”

 

Yukwon couldn’t help but blush a little and smiled. He liked it when Jiho is like this. Even though he was younger, Jiho wasn’t afraid to take charge once in a while, and sometimes, he does it with a very adorable character.

 

They made it to the utmost back of the garden. Jiho’s garden was big, mind you. It was tiring Yukwon out a little. He panted. Jiho turned to him and asked if he was alright. Yukwon just shrugged and smiled, murmuring that he is fine. The other nodded and they continued walking.

 

It doesn’t seem very long after that, that they stumbled upon a little sanctuary. It was small, secluded and clearly made in a hurry. Yukwon chuckled and tightened his hold with Jiho’s hand. He looked at the younger and smiled, “This is sweet”

 

The younger blushed and pulled the elder into their own little world.

 

*

 

It was after midnight, Yukwon was comfortably laying his head on Jiho’s chest. They basically were only chatting their hearts out. Of how they had missed each other very much, how they have adopted to their individual working conditions. In which Yukwon was grumbling on saying his boss, Minhyuk, was almost always eye him, and that someday he just might report his boss if he ever touch him. Jiho chuckled, “But you are mine Kwon ah. Just be sure of that”

 

“Yeah, and you are mine” Yukwon giggled, hugging Jiho’s torso more tightly.

 

“And your job is easy, since you have a boss that adores you” Jiho , emphasizing on the ‘adore’.

 

 Yukwon puffed out saying that Jiho’s job was a lot easier than his as Jiho just have inherited his father’s company and that he is the current CEO of it. Jiho hummed and kissed Yukwon’s forehead, “True”

 

*

 

It was 2 in the morning that Jiho decided to take Yukwon back to his house. Since sleeping in their little sanctuary wasn’t really much of a good idea at the time. Yukwon yawned and rubbed his eyes, murmuring a ‘fine’ and ‘carry me’ to Jiho.

 

Jiho sighed and smiled, carrying Yukwon on his back as they made their way back to his house.

 

As soon as they got inside, Jiho put Yukwon down on his feet. Since the elder wasn’t really sleeping, he was just lazy.

 

“Kwon ah, come here for a sec” Jiho held onto Yukwon’s hand.

 

“What?”

 

“Just follow me” he led Yukwon back to the ball room. In which by that time was lifeless and was dark.

 

“What are we doing here?” Yukwon asked, hand holding onto Jiho’s.

 

“Stay here for a while” Jiho disappeared for a while and then the lights went on.

 

There, in the centre of the room, was Jiho. A table, decorated with beautiful flowers by his side, “Kwon ah, come here”.

 

Yukwon titled his head and went to Jiho’s side. He was amazed when he saw what were on the table. Glasses of wines with the sign “drink me”, Yukwon smiled at the sudden memory of Alice in Wonderland, plates of cakes and pastries with the sign “eat me”, he chuckled and took one pastry and began to ate it, then above it all, a single white diamond ring, carefully laid on its box, with a little lovely sign that said: “marry me”

 

Yukwon was stunned when he saw the ring. His feline eyes widened, looking back and forth between Jiho and the ring.

 

Jiho chuckled and pull the ring out from its box and began kneeling in front of the love of his life, taking the other’s hand in his.

 

“Yukwon ah, I love you. Marry me?”

 

A tear escaped from Yukwon’s eyes and a huge grin formed on his face, “Y-yes, I w-would love too”

 

*

A/N: DONE! Ha.Ha.Ha~