New Friends... and Denial

Donghae Became An Uke

 

"Ughhh.." Donghae rubbed his eyes as he woke up. He felt cold.. he looked beneath the covers and he saw himself, , without a single piece of clothing on.

"Why the hell am I ?" Donghae scratched his head. He felt something encircling his waist. He saw an arm…

‘H-Hyukjae!?’ He thought at himself as he saw his friend beside him. Hugging him, since last night, too. He thought of anything that happened last night before it all sank in to him… He sleep with his friend. He tried sitting up but he felt his bottom hurt. “So…God, ohh my God!" He almost screamed, but he remembered the sleeping Hyuk Jae.

Donghae quickly grabbed his clothes and nervously dressed himself. He looked at the house’s surroundings and realized it is Hyukjae’s apartment. He saw pictures, of Hyukjae and Heechul together, Hyukjae’s family, and Siwon, Heechul, Donghae and Hyukjae’s picture together, all framed and hung on the wall. He got out of the apartment and as he ran, he remembered last night’s scenes and it played in his mind.

Donghae drove Eunhyuk’s car up to Eunhyuk’s house which Eunhyuk dictated to which direction.

“Hyukjae-ah.” He said as he poked the other’s cheek to wake up. “You are already in your house.” Eunhyuk, in his drunk state, opened his eyes and his eyes are then filled with lust as he saw Donghae, with his long hair which he didn’t cut for months, and practically grabbed Donghae and crashed their lips for a sloppy kiss. Donghae is stunned as he tried pushing Eunhyuk away, as he is also a little drunk. “Hey you are drunk..” He said to Eunhyuk as he pushed him away. Donghae assisted Eunhyuk to enter his apartment and opened a door which Hae supposed to be the other’s bedroom. Eunhyuk cornered him when they entered the room and threw him to the bed and kissed him again roughly.

"Eunhyuk-sshi have mercy.. Hyuk Jae... You are just drunk." Donghae muttered as he was showered with wet and sloppy kisses all over his neck.

"Hmmm... call me Hyukkie. I am not d-d-drunk." Hyuk Jae whispered to the other's ear which brought chills to the other.

"Hmmmm… Ahhh… Hyukkie let me go!" Donghae tried to stand up but he is dragged by the older. "Don't insist if you are already hard." Hyuk Jae said as he ripped Dongahe's shirt, on the smooth, flawless skin. Donghae moaned in pleasure which he didn’t want to show to the other. ‘he is drunk Hae, he is drunk.’ He told himself but he got carried away by that so-called feeling of pleasure and excitement.

 

                                                                                                                                               

“Damn!” He said as he reached his apartment door and went inside quickly.

“I ! Why did I let it happen? He is drunk, and I am too…” He said as he banged his head on the door. He glanced at the clock and he is shocked that is already 8:00am, just 15 minutes before his class starts. “I am late!” He said as he brushed his teeth and took a bath.

 

At Hyukkie’s house…

“Hmmm…” Hyukjae woke up and is quite shock to see himself . “I was drunk yesterday eh?” He said as he went inside his bathroom to wash himself. “What did I do?” he said as he scratched his head.

Later on, when he dressed himself up, he noticed something on his bed. “Is this a boxer?” He said as he held it up in the air. “Is this mine?” He said, very clueless as he slung his bag on his arms and went out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Hey!” Eunhyuk greeted happily at Donghae when they came out of class, dismissal. “H-hi…” Donghae said nervously, but he got a clue that Eunhyuk remembered nothing at all. “So Heechul want to go out with the 3 of us. wanna join?” He said as he patted Donghae’s shoulder. “N-n-no, I have things to do sor-“ “Hey dude let’s come!” Siwon said as he swung his arms around Donghae  and they both got  in Siwon’s car. Siwon drove as Eunhyuk is on the passenger seat and they talked about stuff. Heechul who is beside Donghae at the back seat looked at Hae intently and waved his arm around the other’s face. “Hello, are you still in the world?” Donghae snapped out of his thoughts and just smiled. “Uke.” Heechul said as he smirked at the other. “DON’T CALL ME AN UKE!” Donghae yelled as he almost scratched Heechul’s hand but Heechul got his hand back fast. “Just joking dude.” Heechul said.

“Siwon!” Eunhyuk yelled as Siwon almost hit a post. “Hooo!” Siwon sighed as he stopped the car on time. “Are you planning to kill us Wonnie?” Heechul said as he went outside the car when he heard a sound from the engine. All of them went out as Siwon checked the car. “The car… the front part is broken. “He sighed. “What should I do?”

Minutes before that…

“Aigoo I am hungry!” a tall guy’s stomach groaned while he is walking with his 3 friends. “Wait a minute Kyu, we will reach my house in a few more meters.” Explained one of them which seemed to be the eldest. “Sungie, I am excited to be with Teukie ahjumma again…” A short, cute one said as he held the other’s hand. “We will be there soon Wookie-ah.” The elder, which is called Yesung, smiled at his boyfriend Ryeowook. “Guys, not here please, don’t be sweet here, we are on a highway for God’s sake.” A short, girlish one said as he rolled his eyes. “Just let them be Ming-Ming b*tch.” Kyuhyun who is hungry said. “Shut up Cho, who is the b*tch in the two of us. I don’t flirt will all the boys around, not like you.” Sungmin said as he stuck out his tongue. “Ughhh I really hate you!” Kyuhyun is about to start tantrums again when Yesung hit their heads. “I heard a car engine.” Yesung said. “Yeah…” Sungmin nodded as he ran to where the sound came from. “Hey wait for me!” Ryeowook said as he pulled Yesung and Kyuhyun to run as well.

 

Back to the car scene.

“Do you need help?” Sungmin said as he panted from running when he saw 4 other guys around a car.

“Ohhh who are you?” Donghae asked. “I am Lee Sungmin.” Sungmin said, bowing. Yesung and the others arrived at the scene also.

“I can help, my sideline job is a mechanic. “ Yesung smiled, “I am Kim Jongwoon by the way, just call me Yesung. This is Kim Ryeowook and this is Cho Kyu… Kyu?” Yesung looked for his other uke friend and just found him clinging to Siwon’s arm like a glue.

“What is your name handsome?” Kyuhyun asked as he touch Siwon’s face and looked at him seductively. “Hey he is my Siwon!” Heechul said as he mentally shoot daggers at Kyuhyun. “He is now my Wonnie!” He said as he kissed Siwon’s cheek. Siwon just laughed and thought about how handsome he is. Sungmin and Yesung just facepalmed while Eunhyuk and Donghae smiled at them awkwardly.

“Done.” Ryeowook said as he started the car’s engine. “You fixed it? You should have waited for me Wookie.” Yesung said as he wiped Ryeowook’s dirty hands. “Because all of you are busy watching a drama there.” He said as he smiled brightly.

“Thank you very much.” Eunhyuk said to the 4 of them. “Now we can take you where you are all going.” Siwon smiled as he motioned them to ride his car as well. “really? How kind of you. Thank you Siwon-sshi.” Yesung shook hands with Siwon and they entered the car: Siwon on the driver’s seat, while Eunhyuk and Yesung at the passenger seats, and they are busy knowing each other and their friends. At the back, the other 5 huddled, from the left to the right: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, and Donghae.

“Sooo Yesung-sshi is your boyfriend?” Donghae asked Ryeowook. “Yes Hae-ah,” Ryeowook smiled.  “and ohhh. Is Hyuk Jae-sshi your boyfriend? You look cute together I guess.” Sungmin commented. “Hahahahahaha!” Heechul burst into a laughing mess as Donghae blushed at his seat. “What is so funny?” Kyuhyun sneered and rolled his eyes at Heechul. “SHUT UP!” Hee yelled, and the two may even get into a fight have not Ryeowook interrupted. “We aren’t together, because I am not an uke!” Donghae shook his head as he blushed. “Ohhh sorry, but you look like one.” Sungmin said.

“We are here already.” Yesung smiled as he opened the car’s door. “This is my house, and I want to invite you all for a fortuneteller’s prediction. My mom is a fortuneteller.” He explained, and they all went inside.

“Teukie umma!” Ryeowook smiled as he hugged Leeteuk, Yesung’s mother.

“Ohhhh I missed you my future daughter-in-law!” Leeteuk cheered and Ryeowook frowned. “I mean, my future son-in-law hehehe…” Leeteuk smiled, “Jongwoon. You have 4 new friends!” She said at her son Yesung. “Umma…” Yesung frowned. “Okay, I mean Yesung.”

Sungmin told the story about what happened and they introduced the 4 to Leeteuk. “Well kids, my name is really Kim Jungsoo, but I want to be called by my fortuneteller name. Park Leeteuk, because my husband, who is a Kim, already died.” She smiled, and they murmured a soft ‘sorry’.

“Sooo you are here to know your future right? My son always brings his new friends here.” Leeteuk smiled as he motioned them to come to a room.

“Take a sit, and I will look at my crystal ball to see your future.” Leeteuk said.

“Hmmm… Kim Ryeowook. No need to tell yours, because you will really marry my Yesung.” At this words, Ryeowook blushed. “Lee Sungmin… dear, you will meet your prince today, I tell you. Maybe this moment.” Leeteuk said and his words are cut when she heard a knock on the door. “My Youngwoon!” Leeteuk smiled as she hugged her son. “Umma, you are hugging me like we haven’t meet for 10 years.. anyway, I brought my 2 friends here again.” He cheered as his childhood friends Zhoumi and Hangeng came inside as well. Sungmin stared at Youngwoon and the guy looked back at him. “Ohhh Yesung hyung, is this your so-called very cute friend?” he asked his brother. Yesung replied with a “Yes Kangin-ah” and Kangin smiled at Sungmin which made the other blush. ‘It is my first time to saw someone this handsome...’ Sungmin mused at himself as he smiled back.

“Back with my predictions…” Leeteuk spoke, “Choi Siwon you will end up with a flirty uke.” And Siwon thought about it and just  smiled awkwardly. ‘I really don’t believe this..’ he thought. “Cho Kyuhyun, you will end up with a horse-like man, I mean a strong man.” Kyuhyun grinned as he looked at Siwon, which caused the other to shiver from where he is sitting. ‘I look like a horse!? Seriously? Ughhh what am I thinking…’ Siwon kept telling himself.. “Kim Heechul, you will meet your prince today. Chinese, not taken.” Leeteuk continued and Heechul quickly jumped into Zhoumi. “I AM TAKEN, I AM TAKEN!” Zhoumi yelled. Heechul got off Zhoumi and stared at Hangeng, “He has his Henry already.” Hangeng smiled, and Heechul rolled his eyes. “Okay fine.” Heechul frowned. “I can help you find that someone.” Hangeng smiled brightly and Heechul did smile also.

“Lee Hyukjae… you’ll marry someone with an angelic face.” At this, Eunhyuk smiled.

“And lastly…” Leeteuk said as he looked Donghae straight to the eye, “Lee Donghae, sweetie, you will marry one day…” Donghae didn’t let Leeteuk finished as he asked, “is she beautiful?” Leeteuk shook his head and said, “he is handsome I guess. And you are beautiful, so you are really a big match.”  Donghae was shocked and let the words sink in to him. “Wha-I am an uke? I am not!” He protested.

Leeteuk gasped, “You aren’t an uke? But you act like one!”

Donghae gasped. Eunhyuk, sensing the commotion going on in his friend’s mind, said, “Ohhhh miss Leeteuk, ummm Teukie umma, we will go now, it is already 6 o’clock, we have an… an assignment!” he lied. “Okay I see…” Leeteuk shrugged. “Goodbye little boys, but wait, I have some story to tell.” She said immediately as they are all packing their things up. “Okay, we’ll gonna listen.” Kyuhyun answered.

“Well um I read this on a book long time ago.. Once upon a time,” Leeteuk started, “there was a vain king that we will call Choi Seunghyun. He wants to wear just the finest cloth and the finest jewerly. He wants to wear a ring with the biggest diamond, not other gems. He wants to always wear scarlet and violet, and…”

“Hey umma, is he gay?” Heechul commented.

“Aniyo, just let me finish…” Leeteuk began again, “and one day, two men that we will call Daesung and Jiyong went to the king. ‘Oh King,’ they began, ‘We have heard you want to wear the finest cloth, and we know how to make it!” The man named Daesung cheered. Seunghyun’s eyes widened and his voice hollered all over the royal court. “Really!? Can you make me one? I can pay you with 10 pounds of gold!” Seunghyun said as he jumped from his throne like crazy. Jiyong resisted laughing and just said, “No need oh King, we will be happy to see you wear the finest cloth.. But…” he stopped for a moment, as if troubled, “You have to be careful about it… because it is oh sooooo fine, fools can’t see it.” He continued. Seunghyun thought for a while and called his servants, “Hey! Give this men a room so they can have their job done as soon as possible!” the servants did what should be done, and since then, night and day, Jiyong and Daesung looped there, wove there, leaped there… the king’s servants, especially his head servant Youngbae looked peeked through the door. “Can you see any cloth?” he asked Yunho. “I can..” he lied, he isn’t a fool right, so why can’t he see the cloth. 2 another servant, Jaejoong and Yoochun, scratched their heads in disbelief. “Fine cloth! What a fine cloth!” They yelled, lying.”

“So what is the story’s point?” Sungmin asked. “Dear, let me finish.” Leeteuk said. “Then after a few days, Daesung and Jiyong” Sungmin asked. “Dear, let me finish.” Leeteuk said. “Then after a few days, Daesung and Jiyong jumped into the king’s court. “Ohhh, the two of you are done?” Seunghyun asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he can’t see any cloth, but he didn’t say that, he isn’t a fool right? “Yeah ohh king. Oh time for fitting!” Jiyong clapped his hands. Yoochun and Yunho looked at each other as the cloth is being fitted to the king. “It is just right!” Daesung clapped his hands, and they all said, “Fine cloth! What a fine cloth!” Seunghyun said, “thank you very much for this… and umm… Changmin!” he yelled at his personal assistant, “I want you to prepare a parade, now! I will parade my fine cloth.” Changmin awkwardly nodded even he can’t see any cloth. He isn’t a fool right?” Leeteuk stopped for a minute as he became exhausted, Ryeowook brought him water to drink. “Thanks Wookie.. Then, to continue, the king with only his crown and fine cloth on paraded on the streets. He is very happy to have a fine cloth, even he can’t see it. Then, the people cheered, “Fine cloth! What a fine cloth!” even they can’t see anything besides the king’s crown. A kid, named Junsu, a very popular kid known for his wisdom, tugged on his mother’s shirt. “Umma…” he said. “Yes baby? What is it?” his mom asked. The kid answered in a loud voice, still innocently.. “Umma… why.. why is the king wearing nothing?” The king heard this. The king’s servants heard this. The people heard this. A kid said what they should have known from the start. NO FINE CLOTH AT ALL.” Leeteuk ended the story, and the 8 laughed their hearts out, Eunhyuk is even tapping on the wall while laughing and Donghae stared at him. ‘Still handsome.’ He thought, but he shook his head.

“The point of the story is that you can be the kid, who aren’t affected by the mob’s decision, or should I say. You shouldn’t do  the stupid thing even when everybody else is doing it or believing it. Okay, time to go now right? Take care of yourselves…” Leeteuk said as she patted their heads and smiled. “Zhoumi and Hangeng, sleep at the guess room neh? Youngwoon sleep at your room now, not here kiddo.” Leeteuk said as he poked his son who is drooling while sleeping on the couch. “He always sleep when umma tells stories, he’s like a kid.” Yesung explained. Sungmin giggled and Leeteuk smiled at him, sensing something strange about Sungmin’s giggle about Kangin. “Ohhh Wookie-ah, you are sleeping here right? Sleep in Yesung’s room. Yesung, sleep on the sofa, to be sure there will be no premarital .” Leeteuk smirked. Yesung said ‘Umma!’ with an embarrassed face, because they  might all think he is a freak. “Aigoo Yesung it is okay…” Kyuhyun smirked and Yesung rolled his eyes. Before Donghae could leave, “ohhh wait Hae!” Leeteuk said. “What is it umma?” Donghae asked. “I want you to be true to yourself okay?” he said as he hugged Donghae like his own son. Donghae nodded with a troubled smile. “Bye umma!” the 6 waved their hands as they went out of the house.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun already went home and Heechul is sleeping on the passenger seat now, while Siwon drives. Eunhyuk slept also, beside Donghae. Donghae frozed at his spot when Eunhyuk’s head landed on Hae’s shoulders. “It can’t be…” He thought, as last night’s events flashed back again.

‘I love him? Lee Hyukjae? It cannot be.. Not him…’