Chapter 25-Fun fun fun!

It may be a little crazy

You arrived at the hotel and saw the set it was really cool. "Uwa! wait ANOTHER WATER SPORTS?" Ji Ae asked L just threw a tsk..at her sister which made Ji Ae glared at L.  L just hid behind you "Unni..." Ji Ae look at you and she look down, "_____AH~!!!" The 5 shouted Sungyeol, Jungmin, Niel, Hoya and Sungjong you look behind you and your oppa lifted you in the air and said "STOP!!! She is our  yeondongsaeng!" The 5 of them frowned and the rest of you laughed. As everyone was getting ready Woori was looking from her hotel room saying to her self "Those persons they never learn and they are not compared to you, You are the ultimate JUNG WOORI is your name!" and she rolled her eyes and sat on the bed. You sat near the pool since the next challange is to name the title of the song with your teams help each other by quickness and alertness. Seunggi walked in the set when all of you are on your respective teams.  "Okay guys the next and last game in our Jeju special and the rest of the shooting would be your daily life routine. Any ways I'm still the MC on this show and guys everyday you will have a mission okay all 4 groups here you will have your task everyday so be ready." L smiled while holding your hair from behind, He was playing with it like a 5 year old. "Now this challenge is going to be called as the Song guessing game so be alert  and use the buzzer infront of you to answer okay now let's start!" all of you shouted "YEAH!!!"  Now what song is this "Hokshi neo byeol byeol byeol iyuro, nareul seulpeuge hamyeon, Neoye nuneul tta gabge hal geoya~!"  Sungyeol pressed the buzzer and he said "Shampoo-After school!" then Seunggi look down and said "Correct!" Sungyeol jumped in joy while yellow team earned 1 point. "Next song please" Seunggi shouted "Hey geogiseo mwohae,Geumansumeo man jeongmal-eojjeolle~!" Your hand slipped to the buzzer and you shouted "Tell them-Block B!" Seunggi shouted "Correct well teams remember you need 10 points to go to the elimination round Yellow and White already earned 1 point so Blue and Red team catch-up" The next song played and "Tell me why geudaega tteonago, Tell me why mueotdo neukkilsuga eobseo~!!" Hana's hand touched the buzzer and she said "Tell Me why-Untouchable!" Seunggi randomly said "UHHH....CORRECT!! Mianhe I was...never mind" All of you smiled. "Next song please" Seunggi said "My best friend, My baby, ijen chinguneun silheo nan sarangeul wonhae~!!" Hoya's hand immidiately touched the buzzer and he shouted "F.CUZ-Wanna be your love!" Seunggi said "Nice one correct!" Red team earned 1 point and Blue team who's next to...level-up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Updated again :) 

Did you guys watched INFINITE's Performance?

if not here watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqryJRGE4s (INFINITE BTD ft. G.NA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhE3FB-0Vmo (G.NA Black and White ft. INFINITE)

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe GUMAWO!!! <3