To where?!

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

“…He wants you back. Until now.” Key said seriously.

 

It took me a while to absorb what he just said. That’s impossible.

 

I chuckled a bit and shook my head as I look down.

 

“I’m serious. Believe me. I know him more than he knows himself.” He said after he sipped from his cup of coffee.

 

“That’s impossible. He already said to me that he can’t leave his wife.” I said without looking at him.

 

I heard him gasp and I quickly shot a weird look at him.

 

“When did he said that?! You already talked again?! How could you two not tell me anything about this?!” He said it like he felt betrayed. He looked funny but I didn’t laugh, he seems serious.

 

“Gosh! So what did he tell you? What did you two talked about? When was this? How did--”

 

“Woah! One question at a time, please!” I cut him off. Gosh! He’s like a mother interrogating her daughter who came home late! >.<

 

We both sighed at the same time and it made us chuckle a bit.

 

“That was at your 5th Anniversary event. After we left your dressing room.” I started.

 

“Oh by the way, that video you made is really touching! I have a copy of that on my phone and laptop! I even cry every time I watch that. *sigh* But anyway, continue.” He said dramatically.

 

“Well…he…uhm…” Should I tell him about the kiss and the I love you? Hmmm..no.

 

“….he followed me and dragged me somewhere to talk. He just said that he’s sorry and he can’t leave his wife. That’s it.” I said without making eye contact to Key. But I can feel his intense stare at me.

 

I finally looked at him when I heard no response.

 

“I don’t believe that’s all. I need to investigate on it more.”

 

“What?! Haha!” I asked in disbelief. Then I realized something.

 

“You can’t ask him!” I said, panicking.

 

“Why?”

 

“He’ll…he’ll ask where you heard it then he’ll know we talked and…” I don’t know what to say next.

 

I heard him sigh.

 

“When are you really coming back to us? I mean, like how we used to. Talking comfortably, going out with us, sharing problems, laughing together, we all miss that. And, don’t lie to me! I’m sure you miss that too!” He said, a bit frustrated.

 

“I don’t know. I just…I just don’t know how to act around you guys anymore. Especially with him. Please understand…” I said. Please?

 

He sighed. And there I know he understood. Thanks Key :)

 

“Let’s go shopping!” He said, leaving a bill on the table and grabbing my hand to walk out.

 

We went to almost every shop in the area. Clothes, accessories, hats, shades, shoes – we all went to those shops and bought something, well, he bought something in every shop and I didn’t. It was actually fun trying on weird accessories.

 

We were already walking around for almost 3 hours. And now that I think about it, no one has recognized that this guy is SHINee’s Key! How did that happen? How can they not recognize him? But thankfully because of that, we were able to go around comfortably and normally.

 

 “Let’s go there!” Key said pointing at a T-shirt shop.

 

“Gaaah…aren’t you tired? Can we just seat for a while?” I asked tiredly.

 

“Please? This one’s the last! Promise! I’ll buy you something after!” He said, dragging me to the store.

 

“Oh you really should!” I said with a chuckle.

 

We entered the shop and the shirt designs are really cool. The designs are all minimalist but cool. Galaxy designs, small digital prints, grunge, statement shirts, crop shirt, and the like. I actually want to buy some but, too bad, I didn’t bring enough money.

 

 “Oh this one’s good!” Key said and put the oversized shirt in front of my body.

 

“I’ll buy this for you! Then I buy one for me too! Hihi!” He said excitedly. I just chuckled.

 

The lady on the counter is doing her job so slowly. And she’s looking intensely at us.

 

I nudged Key.

 

“Hey I think she recognizes you.” I whispered to him. He just smiled.

 

“I knew it! You’re SHINee’s Key right?! OMG!” the lady squealed and hold the shopping bag tight.

 

Just then, all the people inside the shop whispered and looked at us. Oh no…

 

“I’m a huge fan!!” she said, still holding the bag tight.

 

Key has this awkward-but-still-adorable smile on.

 

 “Yeh… Thank you so much.” He reached out his hand to get the shopping bag, but the lady gave him her hand instead. I tried to hold in my laugh.

 

But Key’s really kind. With this state we won’t be able to get out of here. Haha! Key can’t even move and act right now! xD

 

“Excuse me? Can we get that bag now? I’m sorry but we need to go.” I said with a gentle smile.

 

But I earned a glare from the lady. Oh my! This is scary.

 

But after, she smiled sweetly to Key and handed the shopping bag.

 

“Thank you!” Key said happily and dragged me out the shop.

 

We laughed right at the moment we were out of the shop.

 

“Did you see how she looked at me? Oh my gosh! That was really scary!” I told Key dramatically.

 

We just chuckled again.

 

“Com’on, let’s go eat some snacks!” He said, linking arms with me.

 

But on our way, the news has already spread and people started following us. I didn’t know being friends with a famous star would be this difficult. Haaaay~

 

We quickly walk/run to different random corners until we arrived at this unknown alley. The alley leads to a compound that seems to be a hidden coffee shop. We quickly went in the shop to hide.

 

We tried to catch our breath and chuckle at the same time.

 

“Good thing we found this place. God, that was scary!I said as my breathing became normal again.

 

He chuckled and looked around the shop.

 

“It’s my first time to see this shop. Didn’t even know that alley leads here. Haha! It’s beautiful here.” He said.

 

He’s right. This shop is really beautiful. It’s comfy and sophisticated. It looks like the typical coffee shops you see--wood flooring, walls, and furniture. But it still gives off a certain unique vibe.

 

Suddenly, Key got a phone call. He kind of look worried, or scared, when he saw who is calling. He leaned closer to me, saying it’s Jjong. I looked at him wondering why he has that expression. He then answered the call.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Key answered. I can actually hear Jjong’s voice on the other line. I tried to stay quiet and listen to their conversation.

 

“Yah Kibum-ah! Have you seen my car key?” I heard Jjong said in a panic tone. I can also hear some things clashing.

 

“Uhh…I…” He started off nervously. Ohh~ Now I get it! Haha!

 

I looked and smiled at Key knowingly, he gestured me to keep quiet.

 

“I know I put it somewhere here. Oh! There it is!” Jjong said, and I saw Key’s eyes widen! Now you’re caught! xD

 

“Oh it’s the spare key…well, ok. I’ll just use thi--”

 

“No!” Key cut him off.

 

“Actually…” Key continued. “I got your car.” Key shut his eye, waiting for what Jjong will say.

 

But the other line was rather quiet. Guess Jjong—

 

“WHAAAAAT?! HOW COULD YOU! YOU STEALER! I THOUGHT YOU’RE MY FRIEND!!” Well, it took a while for him to react. Haha!

 

“I’m so sorry! It was just an emergency! I just needed to go somewhere!” I looked at him in disbelief. How can he say this is an emergency?

 

“WHAT KIND OF EMERGENCY IS THAT?! HUH?! COME HOME NOW! I NEED MY CAR!” Wooops. Someone’s in trouble now…

 

“Okay. Sorry Jonghyunnie hyung~” Key said it like he’s a kid. It was cute and funny :P

 

After that conversation, Key seemed so tired. Like all his energy was drained.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You stole his car? How could you do that to your dear husband?” I said with a teasing smile.

 

He grunt and acted like he’s about to cry.

 

“Urgh. Let’s go now!” He said and dragged me out the shop.

 

~~

 

I arrived at our dorm room that’s full of busy persons. Jinhee, Jenna, and Steph are all in a hurry packing their stuff.

 

“Where are you guys going?” I said as I walk to my bed.

 

They all looked at me in shock, then to each other, and then they all laughed. What is going on?

 

“I can’t believe we all forgot about this!” Steph said as she continues to pack in her stuff in her almost full luggage.

 

 “Forgot about what?” I quickly asked.

 

“This trip! We have a field trip today! Haha!” Jenna said.

 

Field trip? What field trip? I still am confused, I just looked at them.

 

“Remember? The ‘the-venue-is-a-surprise-but-you-need-to-pay-a-huge-amount-now-and-it-is-required-to-go’ field trip?” Jinhee added.

 

Then it came in to my mind like a flash! My eyes went wide.

 

“What time should we be there?” I asked in panic.

 

“Like in an hour!” Jenna said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

I quickly pulled out my luggage under my bed and started to pack my things.

 

No way am I ditching this trip! I paid my whole month of allowance for this ‘mysterious’ trip!

 

It didn’t take us long to finish packing. We went quickly to the meeting place, which is just in the front gate. Good thing we live here in the dorm!

 

We tried to catch our breath as we settle on a bench where Mark and Ivan are waiting.

 

“You guys are almost late!” Mark said looking at his watch.

 

“We kind of forgot about this trip.” Steph said and that made all of us chuckle.

 

“Really? How come? Haha! That’s really amusing! You are all roommates and none of you remembered about this trip?” Ivan said.

 

“Attention students! Please get on the bus now! We need to go to the airport now! Quick!” One of our professors announced.

 

“Com’on! I think this will be exciting!” Mark said as he helped me carry my bags.

 

We all boarded the bus and settled in the last two rows of the bus. I, Jinhee, and Mark sat on the last row with me on the window side, Jinhee beside me. Steph and Ivan are seated on the row in front of us.

 

“I miss bonding with you guys! I don’t know why, but it seems like we haven’t seen each other for a long time!” Jinhee said.

 

“Yeah! This would be a great time for us to have fun!” Mark said.

 

~

 

We arrived at the airport and boarded the plane without knowing where we are going. Haha! I know it’s weird! But our group didn’t even care to ask the professors nor our classmates where we are going. We just continued to talk and play games by ourselves.

 

Suddenly we all felt tired and we just decided to sleep on the plane.

 

After a few minutes, I decided to open my eyes. I still feel sleepy but I still opened my eyes. I actually don’t know why I did that. I was seated on the window side but I was facing the aisle. While I was staring in space, I noticed someone familiar walk passed by our row. Then I felt myself drifting back to my sleep.

 

~

 

“Anna~ wake up~” I heard Jinhee said as she taps my shoulder.

 

I woke up just in time as the flight attendant announced that we are about to land and that we should fasten our seatbelts.

 

I sat properly and fastened my seatbelt. I also fixed my things to get ready.

 

“We have safely arrived to Tokyo, Japan! Thank you for flying with us! Enjoy your stay!”

 

Jinhee and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

 

“Tokyo?!” We both said in shock!

 

So this is why it costs so much! We travelled to a different country!

 

Wait. So does that mean that what I saw a while ago was really him?

 

No it can’t be! That was just a dream! A hallucination!

 

What a small world if that was really him?

 

Why am I being dragged closer to them when I want to get away?...


Hi guys! It's been a while! How are you guys? :)

Here's a short update for you guys. Sorry nothing much is happening to the story,

but it's going somewhere soon haha!

 

BTW. I would just like to share how happy I am to finally see SHINee perform live! :D

HAHA! I went to a concert here in the Philippines where SHINee got to perform, as well as EXO and Dalshabet :)

SHINee's so great! no doubt!

Onew and Jjong's voice!! akdnvaeikadl!

and Key looks so hot with his black hair and while he do Minho's rap parts! :P

And my Taeminie!! Can't even describe him in words! <3 <3 <3

KYAAAAA! I just wish they would come back here soon with 5 members :)

 

That's all! HAHA! Hope you enjoy reading this update :)

Hope you'll be patient in waiting for my updates :)

Thank you so muuuuuch! :*

 

COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.UPVOTE.

<3