Chapter 4

How to Ruin it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She curled her lips. Slowly lifted up her face to look at the person she had missed for a couple years. Its hard to pretend and say that she miss him a lot. She already open when suddenly the door swung open. BRAAKK.....

"KYUHYUN HYUNG!!!~" A loud and cute voice lifted the air of the music room

It was Yesung. He had finished his class and came to the music room as usual. He blinked his eyes when he saw Jessica. He turned to saw Kyuhyun. Kyu was looking at him with a death glare. It means Yesung had interrupted him and that he hates people who interrupts him.

"oops! mianhae..." Yesung was going to left them both and close the door, but Sica hold it.

"I have to go. See you next time.." She waved her hands and left Kyuhyun dumfounded.

Yesung peeked and saw Kyuhyun. He gasped, this is the first time he saw Kyu looked so horrible like he was about to fainted.

"Hyung! you okay?"

"Hmm" Kyu mumbled. He looked at his innocent brother, and then faked a smile to him. He won't blame anything to his little brother.

"Really? You should learn how to lying hyung," Yesung scoffed him. He know it was a faked smile. His hyung rarely smile, a truly smile that means he was happy.

"pfft.. whatever. C'mon let's go home" He grabbed Yesung's small hands

"Tell me who's she!" Yesung begged

"Why do you want to know?"

"or I tell mom and dad you did back street"

"YAH! Shut your mouth or I'll tell nothing to you!" Yesung just chuckled. He always success persuade his brother.

***

"Mwo??!" Yesung shouted in disbelieve. "I told you to learn how to lie hyung!"

"And I'M NOT LYING TO YOU!!" KyuHyun shouted him back

Yesung was silent. His eyes widened. He needs time to process every words that Kyu had told him. "I see.. She's getting more pretty right, KyuKyu??" Yesung

"YAH!" Kyu throw a pillow to him, more and more.

"Park Kyuhyun what are you doing to your broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter