The New Beginning

You Only Have One Last Chance.

 

(Narrator)

 

SaeHyun hurried on to the airport to head to Europe to finally meet her friend who was like her twin sister. Saehyun had lived in the United States since she was little. She first moved there with her mother and father when she was just a baby from her family's home in South Korea. This friend of hers, she shared basically everything online with. Through Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Kakao, and all kinds of other social media sites. This "twin-sister" was named Choi Jung-Ah. Jung-Ah was 18 years old and lived in Sweden. These two girls met online through a video game called Forsaken World, which is made from a huge gaming producer from Asia. Saehyun was the only K-popper that Jung-Ah had met on there, and that is how they became friends. Since then, both of them had wanted to meet eachother.

 

(SAE-HYUN POV)

*Ahhh! I need to hurry oh-my-gosh. I need to meet my unni, like NOW. This is going to be so exciting!!~*  I squealed, as I thought. I was trapped in my own little world.

"Jung-Ah unni, just you wait til we meet! You're in for a handful!" I said outloud to myself. As you can see, I'm pretty damn excited. Jung-Ah and I have been friends for a while, so I'm excited to finally get the money to come and live with her for a little in her appartment. 

I fell asleep after I got onto my flight, but when I woke up we were being told to buckle up for landing. "YES!!! Finally I'm here!" I looked out the window, and saw the beautiful landscape of the city where Jung-Ah was living.

*Omo~ Yeppeo!* I thought, and I heard a guy laugh at how I was acting. Yes, I was acting like a little kid, so what? I was so excited! New place, new town, new oppurtunites. 

The plane landed, and I got off my plane in a hurry and got my luggage. My phone started to ring, and I looked at it. It was Jung-Ah.

"Yobseyo?" I asked. 

"Annyeong, Saehyun! I'm coming to pick you up, so just sit tight. Wait for unni." Jung-Ah said.

"Araso. Hurry." I said and hung up and sat at the pick up lobby. I was browsing through my photos on my cell phone from back home, and a couple of K-Pop bands and guys. Yeah, I'm just your typical fangirl, really.

Anyway, about 30 minutes passed and a mustang pulled up, and I saw Jung-Ah get out a wave to me, motioning me to come on.

"Hurry up, Saehyun!!" Jung-Ah said, as I ran over with my bags. "Bout time you showed up, Saehyun. Welcome to my home." Jung-ah said and clapped her hands and then got back in the car after I did.

"Ahh thanks for picking me up, Jung-Ah. I can't wait to live here with you. This place is gorgeous!" I said back and hugged her, even though I was sitting behind the seat she was in. 

"Yah, stop hugging, I'm trying to drive!" Jung-ah said, pretending to be mad.

"Oh fine." I said and sat back down, pouting, until she played some k-pop, then she and I were singing and having a blast in the car.

It was a long two hour drive back to her house, and I got my things and followed her to the door. When we got inside, she lead me upstairs to the guest room, which her mom and her converted to make it into my own bedroom. It was covered in lime green, black, and had a desk in it for my laptop. "Whoa. Good job, I love it! Thank you ^^." I said and finally was able to give Jung-Ah a hug.

"I'm so happy you finally made it! Well, make yourself comfortable. I'm going to go make us some kimchi stew." Jung-Ah said, and then left to go back down stairs. I nodded and shut my door, turning around and smiled. 

"I'm so happy I was lucky enough to come here." I walked over to the window and looked at the sky. *Whoa..the sky looks so different here compared to the United States.* I thought.  I began to unpack after looking at the sky, and just as a finished unpacking, Jung-Ah called me down to eat, so I headed downstairs.

"Thank you for the food, unni~"I sang and sat down and let my stomach celebrate the delicious food. 

~Time Skip- About 3-5 months after SaeHyun made it to Sweden~

Jung-Ah and I were sitting in her living room on her computer, when we came across an advertisement. It's prize was to win a free trip to South Korea for two people. We flipped out, we wanted to go to Korea so bad!!

"Saehyun!! Click it, NOW. " Jung-Ah demanded, and I followed what she said.

"We NEED to win this! Think of all the things we can explore, do, and even meet some idols if we're lucky enough! Plus they have the best Arts school and you and I both know we wanted to go to school in South Korea, too. This is our chance!" Jung-Ah shook me, man was she excited. I can't lie, I was to.

So, here is what happened next. Jung-ah and I signed up for it, but we had to make a video of us doing a cover of a K-pop group. We decided to do a cover of MBLAQ's new song, "Smoky Girl." We practiced a lot before we submitted it, and we felt confident that we would win. 

We waited for a really long time for the call that said we had won. We didn't leave the house for 2 weeks, and then finally, the moment came. 

 

(NARATOR)

Saehyun and Jung-Ah were asleep in dreamland when suddenly....

*RING!!!!* Jung-ah's cell phone rang loudly.

Saehyun fell out of bed onto the floor since they kept that phone ringer on maximum volume. "AHH! UNNI~! WAKE UP! THE PHONE IS RINGING, OH MY GOD." Jung-ah woke up after Saehyun yelled in her ear, and grabbed the phone quickly.

"Y-yobseyo?" Jung-Ah said, trying her best not to show she just woke up from an amazing sleep. 

"Ne, is this Jung-Ah?" The person on the other phone said. 

"Yes, this is her." Jung-ah said, and looked at Saehyun with hopeful eyes.

"Well, congratualtions. We watched your dance cover of 'Smoky Girl', we were impressed and thought you two girls deserved the prize, so you will recieve your plane tickets in the mail soon!!" The judge said.

"AHHH!!! Thank you so much for choosing us! We have so many dreams that we thought we couldn't make happen with out your help. Thank you again!" Jung-Ah said and grabbed Saehyun tightly in a hug.

"Hahha, yes indeed. Follow your dreams and never give up. Goodbye!" and then the phone was hung up before Jung-Ah could say goodbye.

"OMG, Unni, did we really win?!?!" Saehyun said, and grabbed Jung-ah's arm. "YES WE DID. AHHH!!!! We get the tickets in the mail soon!" Jung-ah said, and then they were jumping up and down, super excited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys ^^. It's me, xDreamStarx96. Sorry for such a super long wait before I posted this chapter. I kept saying I would, but then I never did.

Been catching up on all the new Rookie groups this year in K-pop. They're all so talented!!! BTS, LC9 are awesome. Check them out if out whenever you can! I just wish these rookies would quit getting so many hate comments. OH! And congrats to EXO for their first win<3333. Omg I saw Lay cry and wanted to cry with them. >_<. Hahha :3. Well, I hope you guys stuck around and anticipated chapter one of "You Only Have One Last Chance." 

Again, sorry for such a long wait :c..I love you guys though!! I'm also writing Chapter 10 on Love Essence, I've grown mind blank again. Could you guys leave comments and give me some ideas please? ;c I'll leave the story link below.

Saranghaeyo~. Please wait for Chapter 2 ^^. PINGU_TOP will be writing that one, I'll edit though ^^~

 

Love Essencehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/388431/love-essence-drama-kiseop-romance-superjunior-sweet-ukiss-you