THE END

Daylight

Lee Taemin

Famous Dancer world Wide

Visiting Seoul for the first time in years. 

He'll be doing a 2 day concert just for his fans. 

 


Naeun stared at the TV and the news that was spread onto the screen. Her heart fell. Her hands trembled as she dropped the item into her hand. Her eyes didn't leave the screen until she noticed the glass was now shattered into a million pieces. 

Just like her brain. 

Lee Taemin. He was finally back. After years, the man whom he loved, was back. 

 

Naeun ran to her room. She went straight to the closet and pulled out an old dusty box. Her eyes took in every detail. Up to the sad dry tear drops to the dented corners from being thrown. That box, the box was like her relationship with Taemin. 

Tear drops and dents. 

 

She gently picked up the box and placed it onto her bed. Her hands carefully touched it, scared she would break it. She only looked. Naeun knew if the box were to be opened she would go crazy. She knew that if the box were to be opened, she wouldn't be able to come back. 

Naeun left her room and started walking towards the end of the hall. The very room that he left her in. 

She wasn't able to move. That room was the very last thing Taemin had ever held. The fartherst she was able to move was down the hall.. into her mothers room. Her parents left her, she was mentally alone. 

In front of Naeun was the light brown door that she used to walk into everyday thinking about Taemin. It was the door she left open after trying to run after Taemin when he left. That door was a momento that she hated so much. 

Her hands shook as she grabbed hold of the door knob and pulled it open. Her room was exactly the same as it was years ago. She never went back inside after that. She slept in the living room.

Her room was forbidden to enter. That room was a scary place. 

 

Naeun walked around the room. Her bed was still un made from her and Taemin's last sleep. Her blanket still laying on the floor from when she threw it off her body. Her pillow, still smelled like Taemin. 

She cried. In years she finally cried. And it was still the same person that caused them, Lee Taemin. She buried her face into the pillow and let it all out. Swearing that this would be the last time she would cry. 

 

After an hour of crying she got up. Her eyes red and puffy. Her face pale, he hair messy. She finally made the bed, erasing the presence of Taemin. She made her way for the door when a frame caught eyes. 

A picture of her and Taemin smiling happily in each others embrace. 

Naeun started walking towards it. She looked at it once more until she put it into it's drawer. She sighed and started to make her way out of the room. 

 

Naeun was on her way to work. She was a dance teacher. Just like Taemin said, she contiuned with Music. And it appears that he did too. Even while driving to work Taemin occupied her mind. 

She groaned as she turned into the parking lot and made her way into the studio. 

 

"Omma~" A little girl sang as she skipped to Naeun smiling happily. 

"Jihye how are you? Have you been dancing at home?" 

"Of course!!" She replied smiling. 

 

Jihye wasn't really her daughter. She was just a student. But she treated Naeun like a mom. Naeun and her mom were pretty close too so she would come over. In fact Naeun was the reason she started dancing. And to be honest, she was good at it too. 

 

Jihye and Naeun started to talk about all sorts of things. Until the rest of the class came pouring in. Jihye left and started talking to her classmates as Naeun chuckled and walked to the front of the room to start class. 

 

"Done!" Naeun happily said as the class finsihed. 

Squeals of delight started coming from the students. Naeun was about to leave until she felt a tug on her back. She turned around to see Jihye playing with the hem of her skirt. 

 

"Naeun omma.." She timidly called out. 

Naeun bent down so she was eye to eye level with the little girl. "Yes?" 

"Can you take me to see Lee Taemin's concert..? My mommy is busy and she said that you would be able to take me!" 

Naeun was speechless. How did she know about Taemin? Isn't he a little bit too old for her age?

"Please..?" 

"O-okay.." 

Jihye's face lit up as she respectfully bowed then ran out of the room screaming.

 

Naeun felt like a moron. She was bringing a little girl to her ex boyfriends concert. But she knows about his populairity so he might not notice her. And with that, the thought was left alone until the last day of his concert.

 


Taemin woke up in his hotel room, alone. As usual.. He hasn't woken up to see Naeun in years. Isn't that sad? It's been years and he can't get her off his mind. 

He groaned as he had to get up to go to the concert venue. His last day in Seoul. Somewhere deep in his heart he was waiting and hoping to see Naeun there. 

After getting ready he was dragged into his van with his manager. Taemin sat in the back alone with his thoughts and memories. 

He closed his eyes trying to sleep but the only thing that came into view was Naeuns face as he jumped out of the window. His whole body shuddered at the sight. His eyes were forced open. They were glued to the window and the people outside. 

 

"5 minutes until showtime!" His manger called. 

"Coming!" Taemin energetically said as he walked to the stage. 

"Go.." The manger said.

 

Taemin walked onto the stage and the arena went crazy. Hollars and hoots erupted from everywhere. Taemin smiled and waved in return causing the volume to get louder. 

 

The music started and Taemin was lost in the melody. He poured everything onto the stage. His whole heart came out. His happiness, his sadness, his playfullness. His longing for Naeun.. 

When the last beat of the last song died out Taemin looked back into the audience. A face caught his attention.. Son Naeun was at his concert. Taemin smiled and waved in her direction causing girls to continue screaming and claiming they were the one he was waving at. 

 

Taemin bowed then came off the stage. He was greeted by his manager. 

"Good job out there Tae!" His manager said happily. 

"Hyung.. Can you do me a favor?" Taemin asked. 

"Depends.. what?" 

"At all exciting gates can you look for a woman named Son Naeun?" 

"Why?" He asked suspiciously. 

"Please.." 

"I guess.." He relunctently answered. "We'll meet you in your changing room." 

"Thank you hyung." 

 

And with that Taemin was left to wait in his room. 

 

After an eternity she walked in. Son Naeun. She was excatly how he remembered. Except she had matured. Her hair long just as it was the day he left. She was just as fashionable as she was then too. All of the clothing was mainstream and looked amazing on her. 

 

Taemin was lost at the sight of Son Naeun. That is until a little girl came running into the room screaming mom

 

"Omma! You left!" The girl said. 

Then she turned Taemin. "Mommy! You know Lee Taemin!?" She said as she ran to him and hugged his legs. 

"Did you know that I started dancing because of you?" She innocently said. 

"Jihye! You said it was because of me!" Naeun said faking a shock. 

"Omma! I saw Taemin oppa dancing then i thought it was cool! Then after.. you came. So no.." Jihye said sticking her tongue out at Naeun. 

Taemin started to chuckle.. That is until he remembered that.. Naeun has a daughter.. Naeun.. has a kid. Naeun.. moved on. 

 

He forced a smile and started talking to the two. His eyes betraying him each time he looked at Naeun. His honest eyes would always water whenever Naeun came back into his view. 

Naeun couldn't take her eyes off Taemin. He was the same. He was still amazing at dancing. He was still kind. He.. was still the Taemin she knew a long time ago. 

 

Taemin  looked up from his very interesting conversation with Jihye about why kpop should have it's own country along with it's fans to see Naeun looking at him. 

Their eyes met. It felt like a wave of electricity was being thrown between them because things started getting awkward. Until Jihye found something interesting and left the two alone. 

 

Around them the atmosphere spelled awkward. The two didn't talk. That is until Taemin needed to know.. "So Jihye.. called you mom.." 

Naeun nodded. 

"It must be nice to have moved on.." Taemin mummbled. 

Naeun looked at him shocked. 

 

"It's time for you guys to leave.." His manger came in the room. 

Naeun grabbed Jihye and left without a word. 

Taemin was once again left alone to think about their last meeting. 

 

Not all love stories get a happy ending. 

Sometimes you lost as much chances that are given. 

A misunderstanding can be the only thing that brought you down..

That made you confused. 

Love... It's a confusing thing. 

Find the truth. 

Before the big misunderstanding comes..

And tears you apart. 

Learn from the stories they've shared. 

And change your ending. 

 

The offical end.