Fun Idea

Hyungs and a Maknae

Zelo’s POV:

Haha! The hyungs don’t think I know what I said. Of course I did. I was only SO innocent! I got six plates from the cabinets. “Himchannie, hurry with the waffles. I am hungry!” I whined with a little bit of aegyo. “They’re coming baby!” Himchan kissed my cheek. Woah! I hope Yonggukkie didn’t see that…”Himchan!” Yup…He saw..Things couldn’t be like this forever. If Yongguk and I dated he would be so protective over me and it might not be safe for the other members. “Waffle one!” Everyone rushed to him. Himchan had three more waffles done. Right as Yongguk was going to grab the last one, Himchan picked it up and put it on my plate. “Sorry Bang, just wait for some more with me.” He shimmied a bit to show his sassiness. Yongguk snarled looking away. Really guys!? Is that necessary!? I sat down at the table and put syrup next to my waffle. “Yah! Zelo look out the window!” I got excited and turned towards the window. “Where hyung where!?” I turned back to Yongguk who had my waffle. “That’s mine!” I reached for it but he moved before I could get it. I pouted. “Don’t pout cutie.” Yongguk kissed my lips softly. He lingered a bit but pulled away. “Boys, not in the kitchen!” Himchan scolded. I blushed and smiled. Yongguk chuckled. “Technically this is the dining room.” Youngjae said. “Pabo! No its not!” Daehyun fought. “No! You are wrong Daehyun. I’m always right! I mean look at me.” The two fought yet again. “Love bird, get over yourselves.” I said innocently. “Yah! Don’t talk to me about that! You’ve got yourself a little love triangle!” Daehyun knew he was right and so did I. Himchan and Yongguk glared at each other. I could see the fire and anger in their eyes. “Haha yeah so anyone looked outside lately?” I tried to nonchalantly change the subject. “Its great! We should do something outside today.” Jongup said smiling.  We can set up a big tent and have a campfire and everything!” I had really wanted to do that for a while. I had never been camping before. “Maknaes have pretty brilliant ideas! I agree. We should do it.” Himchan stood behind my chair and played with my hair. “That does sound nice!” Youngjae looked to Daehyun. “Only if you actually give me somewhere to sleep this time!” Youngjae was known for sleeping basically everywhere and taking up every bit of space.

Yongguk’s POV:

I liked Zelo’s little idea. I just had to make sure that I was sleeping next to him. Himchan COULD NOT be on his other side! I love the guy and all but that maknae is forever mine. He can have Jongup. If Jongup would even like Himchan like that. What provoked Himchan to have feelings for Zelo? I mean he never told me about it. I wonder why. “We don’t have a tent guys.”  I spoke up concerned. “Then can we pick one out Hyung?” Zelo looked angelic. “Ne. We’ll have to!” “I’ll come as well.” Of course Himchan. “We’ll see what  we have.” Daehyun said. Cool. “Alright!” “I know we need more wood. Wood, simple enough. “Lets do this!”

 

These are so much longer in Microsoft Word. urrrg! I may be posting some random stories I've been writing because My notebooks and folders are getting all used up lol. I write a lottttttt.....updating can be a pain but oh well! Its worth it! I love writing for all of ya'll, thank you for the subs, the comments, and actually reading and enjoying this story! You guys are amazing! Much love to every single one of you!