Just my luck..

Sweet Potato Couple?!

Seohyun's POV

(lets skip to lunch shall we?)

Seohyun had walked to lunch alone since she had gotten the hang of where the places are. She still had no idea where Myungsoo was ever since he had basically ditched her for some reason, what friend she had. Seohyun entered the door to the cafeteria and looked around in awe as the big room and the delicious smell of food amazed her. At least there was something she at least liked about this school and it was the food, unfortunately she didn't really want to eat so she had gotten a apple and went outside to sit under a shaded tree.

"How peaceful it is to be in a quiet place and eat a apple, so far this school isn't really bad except for that one jerkface." Seohyun said to herself, her face frowning when she thought about ealier.

Seohyun was almost finished with her apple and she had started to enjoy the cool breeze, today was starting to get perfect again. She smiled as she wondered where those two guys are doing.

"What were their names? Hmm...Ah! Jonghyun and..Jungshin! Their probably flirting with some girls that they probably don't care about." She frowned in the thought of it.

Seohyun sighed and shook her head, they are the Kingkas right? Probably along with that cute boy and that jerkface whose name she didn't want to know of, jerkface seemed much more better for him. She laughed at her thought as all of a sudden a shadow had blocked her sunlight.

"Yah! Get out of my spot you idiot and go somewhere else!" The familiar voiced said.

Seohyun didn't register what the guy had said, she looked up to find a angel looking down at her but she remembered that it was that other guy who she had bumped into in the morning.

"Oh it's the jerkface I bumped into this morning! Sorry but this spot is taken so go somewhere else." She smiled up at him in a sarcastic way.

He was kind of shocked at her smile, how innocent and sweet but yet so deadly in that kind out way "Y-yah did you..did you just call me jerkface? Aish, this idiot...how about you get out of my spot or else." He glared back at her.

Seohyun had enough of this and didn't reply back, knowing that this arguement was useless. Too bad if that jerkface had wanted this spot, she had gotten it first! Fair and square! The jerkface was still there, his arms crossed and glaring.

"How stubborn you are, idiot!" He sighed.

He pushed Seohyun out of the way, making Seohyun fall on the grass. He sat down in his spot and started to sleep making a very angry and shocked Seohyun on the grass. How dare he push me out of the way just for a spot and then sleeping?! Seohyun glared at him and smiled evily, she took out her bottle of water out of her backpack and stood in front of his sleeping figure.

"Yah, jerkface! Did you take a shower? You really stink badly so let me help you." She said with a smile on her face.

Seohyun opened the bottle of water and poured it on the guy before he even had to register what she had just said. She threw the bottle after it was empty and walked away from a soaking and angry guy.

"Yah you idiot! These clothes are expensive, do you know what you just did! Aish! Watch your back idiot because you just made a very angry Yonghwa!" He shouted back at her which earned looks from other students.

Seohyun smirked as she left to go to her next class very happy at what she had just done. She felt very proud and this day just gotten even better.

"Ah, so the jerkface's name is Yonghwa?" She shrugged. "I think jerkface is much more suitable for him.." Sh laughed and went to her next class.

She opened the door to mathmatics and stopped in her tracks, in the room was Jungshin, Jonghyun, the other boy whose name she doesn't know of, and the jerkface Yonghwa. She looked away and went to the teacher as she tried to be unnoticeable. She had done the samething as she had done with Siwon. she tried not to look over to where the angry jerkface was at as she could feel his glare all the way from here. The teacher Mr. Heechul was kind of like Siwon but even more sassier.

"Seohyun you can sit next to...ah, you can sit next to Minhyuk over there! Minhyuk please raise your hand so she can find her seat." Mr. Heechul said.

Seohyun looked over to the cute face whose name was Minhyuk and walked over to the seat. As she sat down she noticed that the chair she sat in was between Minhyuk and that jerkface. Seohyun did not like this as all and had tried her vest to not have eye contact with him but sneaking glances at him to see if he was going to do any revenge. Her day had just been ruined again and her luck had just went down..looks like it's going to be another long day for her...if she could make it out alive.

=========================================================================================================================

Sorry that this was short, I rushed through it since I didn't have enough time but since it is now the weekends I will write much more and may be able to update two at the same time!I'm very happy that you guys find this interesting and I hope you'll like it in the future~