Her Story

Shades of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"I was 7 years old back then. It has already been 10 years but the memory still lingers in my mind, fresh and vivid. It was a terrible sight. My parents were targeted by the third generation Black Bloods rulers. I didn't know why they wanted to kill my parents, they were innocent! I seriously did not know what to do after their deaths.

Before they died, they hired a nanny to take care of me. It seems that they already know why they were being targeted.  My nanny passed away last year, so I'm all alone. I need to find out the truth to this, and have my revenge." At the end of her speech, Jaeyeon was already sobbing uncontrollably.

VIXX gasped in shock. After discussing for a moment, Ken put his hand on Jaeyeon's shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll help you. We will take revenge for you." He smiled.

Jaeyeon broke into a smile and said, "Really? Thank you! But.. you guys are Black Bloods, aren't you? Isn't that going against your own kind?" She frowned a little.

"Don't worry about that; we were being chased out of the Black Bloods territory and into the White Bloods territory. That's why we are here." N explained.

"Why?" Jaeyeon tilted her head to the side in curiosity.

Leo suddenly spoke, "It's because we are vampwolves."

"Our mother is a vampire and our father is a werewolf. According the rules, a vampire can never mate with a wolf. Or else they will be executed, like our parents. We were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter