Jaeyeon

Shades of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"Hyung, it's not fair! We did so much for them yet they still treated us like enemies. We are still part of Black Bloods nonetheless." Hyuk pouted.

N chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Well, we can't choose which family we are born in right? We just have to accept our fate." N sighed.

"Erm excuse me. I'm hungry." Ken raised his hand and a rumble soon followed.

The rest laughed at his 4D-ness.

"I guess we have no choice. Let's go find a ramen stall, shall we?" N announced.

"Yes!" The maknae line squealed. Yes, even Ravi. A bit out of tune, I must add.

Leo just stared at them quietly as usual.

Hongbin the artwork suddenly struck a pose.

"Wellllll who do we have here? It's my artwork!" Ravi smiled proudly.

The rest just ignored them and continued walking.

RaBin pouted and chased after them.

--

"Oh, we're here." N said.

"O o ottokaji~" Ken sing-songed as the rest joined in, laughing.

The thing was, the Black Bloods normally dressed in black and the White Bloods normally dressed in white, so it was not difficult to know that the six of them were "Black Bloods".

"Our store does not welcome Black Bloods. Get out of here right now." The female store owner hissed.

"Hush jagi. I know them. They fought for the Black Bloods but were thrown out because of some reasons. They must be hungry after the battle. Let them stay." Her husband suddenly appeared.

The six of them were shocked, but thanked the store owner with their soft gaze.

He smiled and winked. "Well, get back to work."

The female store owner hesitated for a while, then smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry for the rude behav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter