The Best GIft

The Best GIft

 

 

Today is finally your birthday, that you’ve waited so long and your super excited on what your friends had planned to take you/give you.

You are not sure why but all day Tao managed to get on your mind the entire day. You know he was busy practicing since he was a kpop artist and all you were used to not seeing your closest friend often. Good thing that Tao coincidently lives in the same apartment as you so you occasionally see him walking in and out and always gives you that endearing aegyo smile that he always give to you. Everything about him just made your stomach fluttered and every time he’s free or in his apartment you never really had the guts to ask him out on a date.

You finally came home from a night out with your unnies and the first person you notice is Tao holding red roses with one hand and holding a big stuffed panda with a shy grin on his face.

“Happy Birthday to you” he shyly started singing after that he looked down and starting blushing bright red and couldn’t even finish after the first line.

“Oh this is so sweet of you oppa” you gazed at his sweet dark brown eyes. You really didn’t know what to say after.  You’d never expect Tao to be extra special on birthdays, which made you wonder what made him act like this now.

“Would you like to come in?” I offered. He nodded as I stumbled through my keys trying to jam it into the lock and finally pushed the door open to your apartment. You’ve never felt dizzier in your entire life with emotions running wild as your heart is racing ahead and you just can’t keep up.

“I’m sorry that we couldn’t hang out as much as I would like, but I’ve been preparing well for my comeback,” he grinned.

“Well I just can’t wait to see what you guys recorded, it’s been so long since you guys made any music,” you agreed. Tao then suggested putting the flowers in a vase so he gently got a medium glass vase and put the flowers and set them on the kitchen counter.

“I really love the stuffed panda, it’s so adorable! You truly know how to give people awesome gifts,” you mentioned.

All of a sudden Tao shuffled next to close and your cheeks gently as you started blushing bright pink.

“But ______, that wasn’t the gift I wanted to give you,” he pleaded.

“I-I-don’t know what you mean Tao,” I stammered while looking down still blushing. You wish that guys couldn’t see how embarrassed you get. Tao sighed heavily and gently lifted my chin staring at his smoldering eyes again.

“_____…oh ____, “he murmured as his lips gently caressed yours as fireworks lit your brain wrapping your arms around him. He had one hand around your waist pulling you closer on top of the couch. After a couple of minutes you finally gasped for air but you just wanted more. You first looked at Tao, slightly shocked but pleased.

“You know how much I love you,” he whispered as he went for an embraced wrapping his arms around mine again resting my head on his broad chest.

“I missed you so much Tao, I just don’t know how I’ll ever live without you,”you sighed.

“I know, it’s my fault that I never had the chance to tell you my true feelings, I was terrified there would be rejection from you,” he whimpered as he bit his lips softly holding me tighter than ever.

“Aw don’t worry about it oppa, you know what is the best part of your gift is that I still got you,” you replied. He beamed as he spent the rest of the night my hair while you were cradling to sleep on his chest with your sweet adorable Panda Tao.