i

Sick.

 

There are a few loud knocks on Sehun's door that pierce right through his head and make his headache appear again.He debates for a long minute whether to open the door or not,but decides to,when he hears another row of knocks and realizes that person doesn't intend to stop.
"You have keys." he barks when he opens the door and sees the smiling face of Luhan.
"Why are you so happy?It's raining.You hate rain." he is still pissed and it seems that his headache won't go away so quickly.
"I wanted you to be awake,so you'll remember this next time I ask you to do something for me." Luhan steps into the apartmant,quickly closing the door and trying not to let in so much wind which wraps around Sehun's bones and makes him shiver.
"You look good."
Lie.They both knew it.Sehun's face was yellowish and it seemed as if his cheeks were caving in and his cheekbones stood proud holding up the dry skin.His cold -face didn't go well with that sick-y look - it made him look as if he was constipated.
How could he look so bad from a mere cold?
"Stop lying.Why are you here?" Sehun hated feeling exposed and vulnerable in front of anybody so he said to his band mates and Luhan to stay away and let him cure himself.
But Luhan couldn't follow that order - it's been three days already and he missed Sehun like crazy.
"I can't visit you?" he hangs his coat and looks at Sehun as innocently as possible.
"I told you not to.And what if you get sick?" Sehun is exhausted and he can't focus on Luhan and his cutesy expression.
"I won't,you know I have the best imune system." Luhan proudly puffs his chest and grins widely at Sehun who doesn't seem to notice because he is busy with coughing.
"Go away.My head hurts." he mutters after the coughing fit,laying back on his back and shielding his eyes from the light bulb Luhan had to turn on.
There are a few moments of silence before the weight on couch shifts and Luhan rather roughly yanks his hands away.He groans.
"If I let you heal me,will you go away?" he squints his eyes looking at Luhan's big,shiny ones.
He nods,trying not to make any sound and cause stronger headache to the younger one.
"You can speak." Sehun rolls his eyes,he is sensitive - just not THAT sensitive.
Luhan just nods and looks out the window,it seems to Sehun as if he's re-thinking this whole nurse thing.
"Are you going to start anytime soon or should I just kick you out now?" he is cranky and silence makes him even more irritated.
"S-sure.Right a-away." Luhan is lost in his thoughts as he leaves the living room and turns for the bathroom.
.He hadn't actually thought about taking care of Sehun,he had thought Sehun was already feeling better so they could just cuddle and watch some movies - he hadn't actually expected Sehun to be sick.
Okay,deep breaths,he can do this.He just needs bucket of cold water and some towels?Right?Right.He had seen it million times in dramas and movies.This couldn't go wrong.

 


"Ow,that is freezing!" Sehun shrieks after his forehead has been met with ice cold cloth.
"Do you even know how to do this?" cloth has already been discharged on the floor.
"W-well..no..I mean..that's what they do in dramas.." he mumbles avoiding Sehun's stare.
Sehun softens,he's not even sure why - maybe he is just too tired or he fell for Luhan and his eyes.
"It's..okay..you tried." he breathes and sits up on the couch.
"Just..just get me some medicine from bathroom and water.I'll be fine." suddenly he looks old and tired,like he just surpassed his mid-life crisis and is questioning his whole life.
Luhan scrambles back into the bathroom and finds the medicine like he's been told and on his way back he gets a glass of water from kitchen.
Sehun takes it and drinks hungrily - double dosage so the pain can subside faster.
"We can watch some movies."
He knows that Luhan came with that intention,to cuddle and watch something - he probably didn't even believe when they told him that Sehun is sick.
"It's too cold in your room." Luhan shivers and pulls his sleeves to cover his palms.
"Just so we can cuddle under the blankets." it seems that pills were very effective.
Luhan puts in the first movie that came under his hand and snuggles closer to Sehun - Sehun doesn't seem that warm anymore - a good sign.
"What are we watching?" Sehun asks putting his chin on Luhan's head.
"I don't know." he yawns and snuggles deeper in Sehun's chest.

 


"I hate the rain." Luhan sneezes and mumbles under the mountain of blankets he has made for himself.
"I thought you said you had the best immune system." Sehun pokes his sides trying to drag him out of his bed.
Instead of getting Luhan out of his bed,he is in under the pile.
"I'm sick." Luhan burries his face in crook of Sehun's neck. "Take care of me." the pile errupts in muffled giggles when Sehun's lips start to brush over Luhan's soft skin.

 

 


What to say? I'm rolling in Hunhan feels. I have so many I wanted to share.