I MISS YOU! I LOVE YOU!

A Sad Love Story

 

 

After busy and stressful day, finally you can get better sleep since you dont get enough sleep past few days because you need to finish your assignment. You need to regain back your energy. When you fall into a deep sleep, you heard your phone keep ringing.

 

Baby don't cry, tonight..eodumi geochigo namyeon..baby don't cry, tonight..eobseotdeon iri doel geoya..” Your phone ringtone keep ringing so loud. You glanced at the alarm clock beside your bed. Its already 1.00 a.m. “Who is calling me at this hour?” You mumbled. Without looking at the phone caller, you pressed the answer button.

 

Hello~” You answered lazily since you dont have enough energy, you are too sleepy.

Hye Rim~ I need to meet you right now.” Its Baekhyun, your lovey-dovey boyfriend.
“Baekkie~ waeyo? I'm so tired. Please just say it through phone only.” yes, you are really tired right now. You need some rest.

 

Please~ Its important. I need to tell you something.” He said.

But---” Without telling anything, he hung up the phone! You sighed and got up from bed. After a few minutes, you got text message from him.

 

Meet me at park. I'm waiting.”

 

Your mind full with random things.

 

---------------------------------

 

When arrived at the park, you saw Baekhyun standing behind a tree. You waved at him but he didnt smile or wave back at you. You got butterflies in your stomach feeling. You touched his hand but he gently pulled away his hand. Your heart sank when he doing that.

 

We need to break up.” Without any single reason, he talked about break up thingy. You were shocked.

Mwo? Are you okay Baekkie? Tell me a reason why we need to break up?” You can feel warm tears forming in your eyes.

 

But he just remain silent, walked away and he left you alone crying.

 

You cried like there is no tomorrow. You walked to your home with a burden in your heart.

 

------------------------------------

In the tomorrow morning, you woke up with sharp pain on head. “Ahhh~ my head hurts.” you scoffed.

You yawned and felt so tired. “I dreamed of Baekkie last night. We were fighting.” you mumbled as you took your phone on the desk beside your bed. You tried to call Baekhyun but there is no answer. “Where is he?”

 

You got up and walked to the bathroom. After take a shower, you tried to call Baekhyun once again. But he still didnt answer your call. You tried to call Chanyeol, his best friend but cannot reach out.

 

You feel tears running down your cheeks. Its not a dream, its actually happen. You already broke up with Baekhyun!

 

You laid down on the bed and crying.

Your bed was drenched with tears.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Its already 3 months, but Baekhyun and you didnt contact each other. Even you missed him so much, you need to accept the fact that you and him cant be together. All of sudden, you got a call from Chanyeol.

 

Hello Hye Rim! How are you? Can we meet at the cafe we usually goes?” He said after saying hello.

Hello! I'm just fine. Nae~ wait for me!”
“Arasso~” He said as turned off the call after saying goodbye.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

You arrived at the cafe and you saw Chanyeol was smiling at you. You waved your hand and smiled back at him.

 

Chanyeol~ How are you? I miss you.” You hugged him.

I'm great. Hye Rim, you look so pale. Are you okay?” He said as he caress your cheek.

You still asking if I'm okay or not. Are you kidding me?” You smirked at him as sat down on the chair.

 

I'm sorry.” He scratched his head.

 

Of course I'm not okay Chanyeol. I miss Baekhyun so much. He didnt contact me for 3 months and you didnt answer my call even once!” You said as you pointed your finger to him.

 

I'm sorry. I know its my fault but I need to tell you something about Baekhyun. You need to know about this thing.” He said while you furrowed your eyesbrow.

“What happens to him? Tell me!” you said cant wait for his words.

 

Baekhyun has cancer. He only live 3 months more. I'm sorry for not telling you this at first. Baekhyun doesnt allowed me to tell you about this. But I know you have right to know.” His words like a flash shooting your heart. Tears were forming in your eyes, your face were soaked with tears.

 

You are liar! Baekhyun will not do this to me. He loves me. He will share everything with me!” You scoffed.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol grabbed your wrist and bring you to his car. You tried to release your hand from his grip but he held your hand tightly.

 

I know you want to meet Baekhyun. Just follow me.” You remain silent and just follow Chanyeol to where he goes.

 

---------------------------------------
 

You have arrived at the hospital. After Chanyeol told you where is Baekhyun's room, he left you with a 'fighting'

 

You opened the door and saw weak Baekhyun laid down on the bed. Your knees felt weak and floppy, you fell in front the bed. Baekhyun suddenly woke up and saw you.

 

Hye Rim~” He said with croaky voice as he tried to get up. You sat up and help him to get up.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

Why you didnt tell me?” Tears already running down your cheeks.

 

I'm sorry. I dont want you to feel sorry to me and I dont want you to worry. Please forgive me.” He said as he ran his finger through your hair.

 

Are you still remember what you just said to me before, there is no secret between us.” He rubbed your tears with his thumb.

 

I'm sorry, truly sorry.” He hugged you and kissed your forehead. You missed him so much. You missed his touch, you missed his warm lips. You missed everything about him!

 

Please let me take care of you. I want to love you until the last breath.” You sniffed as you rubbed your tears with the back of your hand.

 

He just nodded to your words and hugged you tightly, feel like he dont want to lose you.

 

You just believe a miracle would happen someday.

 

 

****HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN~! 

Please drop some comment after read~ thank you! ^^ *throw heart*