One

Poles Apart

Author's POV

 

"I took my violin, guitar and music notes.. did we miss anything else?" Jina was looking around her room while packing most off her stuff. Her parents were going overseas for a company meeting with the chinese representatives and thats why she would stay with her cousin Miseon. "I took everything I need too I dont think we forgot anything." Miseon walked over to her and smiled so Jina nod her head and walked out from her room with her luggage.

The two girls walked downstairs where their parents were already ready for the flight for this afternoon. "Dont go late to school and tell me when you find a place to stay ok?" Jina's mother was walking towards her daughter and giving her a warm hug before taking her plane tickets. "Dont worry mom Im sure we will find a place." Jina replied.

Her mother didnt want them to stay alone in the big house because the meeting could take weeks so she told them to find a place to stay because their new school is pretty far too but the stil couldnt find a place. "Dont trust strangers we will call you girls." They smiled a last time to them before leaving the two girls. 

"Should.. we go with the bus?" Miseon asked confused because today was the start of their new semester and the School was far away. "Let's take the bus for today.. and let's try to find a place to stay because it will be hard to wake up at 4am every morning." Jina laughed and Miseon nodded while the both of them went out to the bus station. 

Miseon was compaining while waiting for the bus because they had to ride with 4 different buses. "Why did the school have to move anyway? I mean it was all fine here." She said making Jina laugh beside her. "Ya its because it was too small but its a good school and if it gets bigger its better for us too." She hit her shoulder lightly and the bus finally arrived.

After 2-3 hours of driving they finally arrived at the school with suprises expressions because it was bigger and prettier than they imagined. "Ok.. I take everything back this is worth it." Miseon adored the school from outside and Jina hold her arm to drag her inside. The people around were looking at them and greeting them because they are the two most famous students that got into the classic Opera from this school and are every teachers favorite. Trying to find their new class they went to the office and a nice teacher showed them their way to the big music room. 

They slowly went inside to see Woohyun waving at them excited and Jina laughed because Miseon really doesn't like him but he likes her a lot. "You girls are hereeeeee!" He ran over to them and took Miseon's cello. "Let me carry it." Woohyun gave her a lovely smile and she just rolled her eyes and went over to sit on a empty seat. Jina looked around because it seemed like every seat is taken but then saw another empty seat beside a girl with middle long brown hair and walked over to her. 

"Hi! My name is Sujin" The girl smiled cheerful to her and made her sit down. "My name is Jina... You must be new." She smiled back and turned to the teacher that came inside after Sujin nod her head. The class didnt take long because the teacher only told them their schedule and wrote things that they have to buy to the cupboad. "Did we come only for this to School.." Miseon rolled her eyes and walked over to Jina who was packing her stuff and Sujing smiled to her and earned a who are you glare from her.

"Ahhh stop complaining its not their fault that we live too far outside Seoul." Jina giggled and stood up. "You live far from here?" Sujin also stood up and looked at them while Jina nod her head. "We are searching for a place to stay near the school but couldnt find a place yet..." She said and Sujin touches excited her arm. "I know a place! My boyfriend bought a big house only 10 minutes from here and we have a lot of free rooms! "Sujin said with a happy voice and Miseon looked to Jina with a relieved face.

"This sounds good." Jina smiled to them both. "But would he let us stay there?" She asked and Sujin nod.

"Don't worry. He wont have anything against it some of his friends will stay too the house is big enough it even has a pool outside!" She giggled and Jina got really happy that this problem is probably solved finally.

"How about you girls come with me to his performance today in Hongdae? So you can meet him!" Sujin asked happy and Miseon nod so Jina also agreed. "Ok that sounds good thank you a lot really!" Jina smiled happy. "Ahh thats not a problem but you girls live far right? So how about you come with methe performance should start in some hours anyways." She told them and brought them home because they aggreed.

At Sujin's boyfriends house they looked around the rooms, his boyfriend was obviously really rich because the house was really big and pretty. "I can imagine living here for more then a semester." Miseon was smiling around because she loved the fresh air around the house and the white walls and decoration in the house. "Its pretty here right" Sujin walked over to them with a smile and they nod, "He is really rich I guess.. I wonder if I know him." Jina laughed and sat down.

"Lets change our clothes! We are going to Hongdae after all we should look pretty." Sujin said and dragged them into her room. "Ah its ok really.. we can just go like this." Jina said shy but Sujin shook her head, "No I want to style you girls!." 

Sujin hand over Jina a while short and really tight dress while she gave Miseon a dark blue one. "Sujin.. I really cant wear this.." Jina said and Sujin made a sad face to them both. "Come on it will be fun!" She said and forced them into the dresses.

The two girls looked at themself in the short dresses feeling more uncomfortable than they ever did. "Yah seriously you girls look amazing stop looking like that!" Sujin made them sit back and started putting make up on their face. "But really there is no need for that..." Jina tried to say something but it was useless in the end Sujin did what she want anyways and looked at them. "Wow.. you girls really need to dress up sometimes." She complimanted and changed her clothes also.

"Lets go!" The three of them stood up and the taxi driver brought them to the bar they would perform. "Is your boyfriend in a band?" Jina looked around the bar trying to avoid the gazes of people. "Yes a rock band. I bet you will love them!" Sujin said but Jina rolled her eyes and mumbled to herself while holding on her black jacked. "Thats not real music for me..." 

All lights turned off and the stage lights opened which made all of their attention go over to the stage. Jina and Miseon were curious waiting for the performance to start and saw a handsome boy walking over to the stage and taking the electric guitar. His face was really small and handsome while his eyes were deep as if he could read your soul. 

The other guy that came had also a guitar around him and brown gingerish hair but he was also holding a micro so it was obvious that he is the vocalist. Jina looked at him and the other boy and rolled his eyes disbeliving that they could make good music. Then the last person that came on stage shocked Miseon and Jina a lot. With a bass around him and his styled blonde hair it was Dongwoo. Jang Dongwoo their parents close friends son.

With a electric guitar solo they started their stage and Jina was focusing her eyes mostly on the guitarist while Miseon was starring at Dongwoo stil, shocked at why he is here. "Sujin which one is your boyfriend?" Jina asked her curious and she pointed over to Dongwoo and Jina giggled. "Why? He is cool right!" Sujing said excited and Jina smiled. "Yes.. yes he is really cool." She nod not telling her that she knows him already.

After the performance Sujin dragged them both beside the stage and ran over to Dongwoo to hug him. "Oppaaaaaaaaaa I missed you!" She said while tightly hugging Dongwoo who smiles and hugged her back but widdened his eyes when he saw Jina and Miseon looking at him.

"You.. you both?!" Dongwoo said while stil looking at them suprised and got a evil smile from Jina while Sujin looked at them confused. "So thats what you do when you are not around.." She said but her attention went away when she saw the guitarist of them smiling to her. "Hi.. my name is Kim Myungsoo" He walked closer to her and she smiled back. "Jina.. my name is Jina" She replied to the handsome boy.

Meanwhile Miseon was stil glaring at Dongwoo. "Ya do your parents know about this?" She glared at him and he made a scared look. "Dont tell them they dont know anything!" He tries to hold her back because he knew that she would tell it. "You all know eachother?" Sujin finally spoke up after being confused for some seconds. "Ahh.. yes we do our familys are the leads of the same company." Dongwoo put his arm around her shoulder and she made a shocked face. "You.. you wont tell his parents right?" Sujin said scared and Miseon rolled her eyes. "Dont annoy me then I wont tell them." She just walked away and Sujin explain him that he wanted to ask if they can stay in his house. 

"I am ok with it really.. as long as they can get along with my members.. and I am scared of Miseon so I cant say no." Dongwoo gave a scared expression to Sujin and she laughed and nod. "Dont worry she wont say anything oppa!" Sujin kissed Dongwoo's cheek and helped him to put his bass away while Myungsoo was deeply starring into Jina's soul.

"I didnt see you around.. are you new here?" Myungsoo was stil looking into her eyes and she just nod shy. "We live a bit outside from Seoul... thats why.."Jina said and looked around until she saw a guitar which made her smile and Myungsoo realized it. "Do you like the guitar? I can play it." He took her hand, shocking her and walked towards it. "I can play it too tho." She giggled and he made her sit down and play something for him.

"Yah you idiots what are you doing? Help me with the stage!!" Everyone turned their attention to the yelling person who was no other than Kim Sunggyu. "Who is that?" Jina asked Myungsoo but loud enough that Sunggyu heard it and rolled his eyes to her. "Kim Sunggyu miss and now give me back my member." He pulled Myungsoo from his arm which made Jina stand up and yell at him. "Ya stop yelling around you already killed my ears with your screaming which you call music!"

Sunggyu turned and looked back at her and walked slowly towards her. "What did you say?" You could read the anger from his face but Jina stil stood there starring at him. "Hyung just forget it lets lets put our things away from the stage!" Dongwoo tried to pull him back but Sunggyu hit his hand away. "What do you call music then huh?" He slightly pushed Jina from her shoulder and before she could say something Myungsoo stands between them. "Hyung its enough." With that he just makes him go and Sujin runs over to Jina. 

"Ya you shouldnt do that he can get really angry." She says which just makes Jina roll her eyes. "Do you think I care about him getting angry? So can we stay now in Dongwoo's house?" Jina asked in an pissed tone and Sujin nod her head. "Yes yes.. you girls can. But one thing.. They live with him" Points to Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

"What?..." Jina looks at her with a disbeliving expression, hoping for it not to be true.

 

 

Ahhh ok the first chapter is up. I know its kinda boring OTL but it will get more interessting with time ^-^ I hope you like it! :3