The Morning After

You're The One That I Love

Blue = Korean


Zico woke up on the chair beside his bed. He yawned and stretched his arms when he noticed the girl who is still sleeping on his bed. He smiled. I feel like today is going to be a good day. Seeing you makes it all better.

He went outside the room and was greeted by a laughing Jaehyo talking with B-bomb in the dining table. "Minhyuk, you really don't remember? I took a picture! Let me show you!!!"

Minhyuk noticed that Zico is already awake and he looked up at him. "Jiho-yah, have your breakfast now."

"Yah! Here is the picture!" Jaehyo showed B-bomb the photo he took from last night. It was the photo that captured B-bomb and Aeri kissing.

B-bomb widened his eyes as he saw the picture. "For real?!"

"You don't remember, hyung?" Zico said calmly. Jaehyo bit his lip for showing it to B-bomb in front of Zico.

B-bomb looked at Zico with apologetic eyes. "I don't. I think I was very drunk last night. And... I'm sorry, Jiho-yah. I didn't mean to...kiss her."

"It's okay, Minhyuk hyung." Zico said without looking at the two. "Jaehyo hyung, just delete the picture."

Kyung went out from the bathroom and looked at the three guys. "Hey. Jiho-yah, how's Aeri?"

"She's still sleeping inside." Zico said as he sat in one of the chairs.

"Wait. Aeri is here?!" B-bomb and Jaehyo asked, completely shocked. "Did manager hyung know?"

"Yes, and yes. I don't know where she lives and the only thing that came to my mind is to bring her here. Manager hyung permitted me." Zico said as he reached for a toast and butter.

"YAH!!! ZICO!!!" Everyone in the dining room jumped in shock. "WHY IS AERI ON YOUR BED?!!"

"Sshh. Yukwon! You might wake her up with your loud voice." Zico said.

"Answer me, Woo Jiho! Why is Aeri on your bed?" Yukwon said in a lower voice.

"She's sleeping. Didn't you see?" Jiho shrugged. "It's not what you're thinking, Kwon-ah. I didn't even dare to sleep on my bed with her.Even if I'm so tempted to hug her as I sleep. Zico thought.

"Good." Yukwon eyed Zico as he pointed to himself. "The brother is here."

"You're not the real brother, though." Kyung told Yukwon.

"Whatever." Yukwon sat beside B-bomb and glared at him. "I did not forget what you did last night, hyung!!!

B-bomb sheepishly smiled. "I can't remember, Kwon-ah. Forgiven?"

Yukwon rolled his eyes and turned to Jaehyo who is trying to hide himself from him. "JAEHYO HYUNG! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!!!"

"W-whaaaat?!" Jaehyo stuttered.

"Sunhye noona scolded me earlier! She wouldn't have known if you didn't dare me to send her a message last night!"

"You did it anyway." Jaehyo stuck his tongue out at him and quickly ran as Yukwon chase after him. The two kept on running around the dorm.

"Where's Jihoon and Taeil, by the way?" Zico asked while chewing the bread in his mouth.

"They went to the grocery." Kyung answered him.

Zico stood up. "Don't eat all the food. Leave some for Aeri. I'm just going to take a shower."

He went back to their room to change after showering. He walked in front of his closet with just a towel covering half of his body when Aeri woke up. She rubbed her eyes and saw Zico with his back facing her.

"Aaahhhh!!! Sorry!" She quickly covered her eyes with her hands.

Zico was also surprised and didn't expect that Aeri would wake up and see him half-. He turned around to face her.

"Just...change. I won't look. Tell me if you're already done." Aeri grabbed the sheets and covered herself with it to avoid seeing Zico in his towel.

He laughed and quickly wore his clothes. "I'm done. You can look now."

Aeri took a peak checking if Zico is already wearing clothes and stood up afterwards. "So...why am I here?" She asked Zico.

He went closer to her and answered. "You drank too much last night. Don't you remember anything?"

Aeri blinked her eyes and looked at Zico.

"You don't remember kissing anyone?" He asked as he looked her in the eyes.

She touched her lips and widened her eyes. "D-did I...kiss someone? Did I kiss...you?"

Zico laughed at Aeri's reaction. "No. Don't worry. Nothing like that happened last night. I was just trying a joke on you. Your face is priceless!" He continued laughing. Good. She also doesn't remember kissing Minhyuk hyung.

Aeri pouted. "Bad."

He patted her head and gave her a smile. "Eat your breakfast first then go take a shower. I hope Kyung did not eat all the food."

"But..."

"No but's. You need to eat breakfast. It's bad to skip it." He led Aeri to the dining table and pulled a chair for her. "Sit."

Aeri sat without protesting and grabbed the fork in front of her to take a hotdog.

"Do you want milk, coffee, or hot chocolate?" Zico asked her.

"Coffee."

He prepared two cups of coffee. One for Aeri and one for him. He placed one near Aeri and sat down in front of her taking a sip from his own cup.

"Have you eaten?" She asked him.

"Yeah. You can eat all the food now. All the other members have eaten already."

"Thanks." Aeri continued eating while Zico just looked at her the whole time, smiling to himself.

The two were oblivious as the other Block B members watch them from the living room.

"They look so cute." P.O giggled, holding a shopping bag as he just arrived there with Taeil from the grocery when they saw the other members crowding near the wall separating the dining area and the living room.

"If only Jiho will have the courage to say his feelings for her." B-bomb mumbled.

"If only someone did not kiss her last night." Jaehyo said, giving him a knock on his head.

 

"Done?" Zico asked Aeri while looking at the empty plates on the table.

"Yes. Thank you for the food!" Aeri smiled widely.

"I never thought you can eat a lot." He said while shaking his head.

"You underestimated me. I love food!

"Go take a shower." Zico stood up to put the dishes in the sink.

"But...I don't have extra clothes with me." She said, and helped Zico with the cleaning.

"Oh." He looked at her and thought for a while. "Come with me." They went back to the room that Zico shared with B-bomb and Jaehyo. He opened his closet and searched for some clothes. "I think these will do." He handed her a pair of skinny jeans, a shirt, and a gray Block B hoodie. "I gained a lot of weight so I have plenty of clothes that don't fit me anymore. You can use the hoodie to cover yourself. And here..." He shyly gave her a pair of pink Hello Kitty boxers. "You can wear that for the mean time. Don't worry, I haven't used that."

"Thanks, Jiho." Aeri carried all the clothes that Zico gave him and went to the bathroom. He followed her inside.

"Jiho... What are you doing here?!" Aeri asked him with wide eyes.

He reached for the closet in the bathroom and opened it. He handed her a clean towel and grinned. "I'm just handing you a towel, okay?" He pointed at the colorful bottles placed on the shelves near the shower head. "You can use any shampoo and body wash that you want. The others won't mind. You can use Jihoon's since he uses a girl's shampoo, and Jaehyo hyung's body wash. It smells like strawberry!" Zico laughed. "But if you prefer the others, go on. Suit yourself. The bottles have our names on it." He went outside and closed the door.

Aeri locked the bathroom door as soon as Zico left and she started undressing. She tried to check and smell every bottle on the shelves and decided to use the shampoo and body wash in blue bottles. She dried herself after, rolled the towel over her head, and put on the clothes that Zico gave her earlier. The jeans fitted her perfectly and wondered if it is really Zico's. She went out and looked for him. She decided to go back to the room and found Zico lying on the bed. As soon as she entered, Zico glanced up to her and sat up. 

"Your boots are there." He said, pointing at her boots near his desk.

"Is this really yours?" Aeri pointed at the pair of jeans she is wearing.

"Yeah." Zico answered, raising one of his eyebrows. "Why?"

Aeri laughed. "I feel like I'm wearing a girl's jeans. You're this skinny back then?"

"Stop laughing! I will lose it in time, and go back to my previous weight. You'll see!"

She sat near Zico on the bed, with her back facing him. "I actually like you being the chubby Zico. You look healthier and cute." Then, she removed the towel on her head and started drying her hair with it.

Zico blushed at what Aeri said, and laughed. "You really do?" He noticed that Aeri nodded, and he smiled. He took the towel from Aeri and helped her dry her hair. He smelled his shampoo's scent as he moved closer to her. "Did you use my shampoo?"

"Yeah. I like it even if it's a guy's shampoo. It gave my head a cool and refreshed feeling." Aeri answered him. "I also used your body wash. I like the smell of it. Not so strong. Just right. Even your clothes smell nice."

"Thanks." Zico continued drying her hair, and a smile was plastered on his face. He liked the way Aeri complimented his choice of scent. She even told me I look cute!
 

Aeri put on her boots after Zico dried her hair. "Thank you, Jiho. I owe you a lot."

"No. It's fine." He smiled at her. "You can also keep the clothes. Should I send you home now or do you want to eat lunch here?"

"I can go by myself. There's no need to send me home. I'll just take a bus. Thanks, Jiho. I feel like I'm too much of a burden now." She took her bag and searched for her phone and wallet inside.

"Of course, you're not. If you want to go now, let me drive you home. With that, I can assure your safety." They both went to the living room where most of the Block B members are watching television. "Taeil hyung, can I borrow your motorcycle?"

"Why?" Taeil asked while munching on a snack with his eyes completely focused on what they are watching.

"I'll send Aeri home." Zico answered as he scratched his head.

"Go. Be safe." Taeil said.

"Thanks, hyung!" Zico patted Taeil's head. "You're the best!" He turned to look at Yukwon who is hugging Aeri.

"Yah, Jiho! Please take care of Aeri. Make sure she goes home safe, okay?" Yukwon told him and broke the hug. "See you around, Aeri dongsaeng!"

 

Zico and Aeri went outside the dorm and came near where the motorcycle was parked. 

"Here. Wear this." Zico handed her a helmet. He also put on his own helmet and rode the motorcycle. He nodded at Aeri before she sat at the back. Zico pulled Aeri's arms and wrapped them around his waist. He likes the feeling of Aeri being close to him. "Hold on tight if you don't want to fall off." He smirked as he said that. And then, he started the motorcycle heading to the address that Aeri gave him.

 

Aeri got off the motorcycle as soon as they arrived in front of their apartment. She gave back the helmet to Zico and smiled.

"Thanks again, Ziahco!" She said playfully."Anytime." Then he drove back to their dorm with a huge grin on his face. Kim Aeri, you are my life now.
 


Look! I'm not torturing Zico anymore!!! Hahaha! :D
Aeri even told him he's cute! ^^

I'm so excited with what will happen with these two! kekeke