Part 2

Unexpected corner

Chanhee's P.O.V.

While we were having our lesson, I couldn't concentrate on our lesson beacause he kept staring at me, I think his name is le joe, I mean, ughhhhh........ sorry, okay? Oh yeah speaking of his name, I wonder why he didn't raise his hand when he was called Byunghyun, maybe he didn't like it when people called him byunghyun, oh well I'll still call call him byunghyun, I mean, how embarrasing could it get f his name wasn't le joe? Who would have a name like that?

"Miss Lee!" I jumped out of my seat when my train of thoughts were interupted.

"NE, MS.CHOI! I shouted, she sighed.

'I said answer this question" I looked at it and was about to open my mouth to say the answer when she said

"RIGHT HERE," she said, I went there and answered it easily, then she smiled at me with appreaciation and told me I can go to my seat, " You know, as much as I want you thinking about me, you should stop it, because the more you do it's gonna be a bad habit" Byunghyun whispered in my ear, I turned to look at him to see that our faces were inches away from each other, " B-bwo?" I stuttered beacause I was having a hard time breathing just by seeing him smirk like that. He chuckled, " it's okay, I understand if you think my face is beautiful, but its not the time to stare at me, we have classess", he smirked again " Pfft, yeah boy, that's good, keep dreaming" I said while smirking too.

L.joe's P.O.V.

Oh, I like that smirk of her's I smiled.

'She's pretty', I thought. I just continued to stare at her 'So pretty'

End of flashback

Chanhee's P.O.V.

I smiled as I remembered him, I suddenly remembered his face ' ugh! Stop it chanhee! I thought, suddenly, I felt a hot breath on my lips, I opened my eyes and was shocked to see byunghyun in front of me, smiling, I was about to say something when he put his finger in my lips and shushed me, he smirked and said " hey" "H-hey_ i stuttered

"Can we go on a date later?" "H-h-huh? He reapeated what he said earlier , I smiled, he was so gentle, I think I could get used to it " I'll take that as a yes" he smiled ever so gently that I swear I forgot that he was a ert, I nodded signaling that it was really a yes, after that, kissed me. 'I think I'm gonna love you'

~EDITED~